Page 4 of 7 « First<23456>Last »
Topic Options
#19477 - 01/31/09 10:59 PM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Bacchae]
Jake999 Offline

My question is how far into the Manifesto did he have to read to find that quote?

But it is correct. The best laid plans of mice and men seldom work AS planned, or as translated into war college... "Battle plans change when the first bullet is fired."

The problem with Utopian ideals is that it they require minds capable of functioning within that utopian construct and, as we all have been tainted by the world in which we live, the prejudices of our own inner demons and those forced upon us through our necessary contact with others of our NON utopian world, we're pretty much incapable of thinking along strictly Utopian lines. We can postulate and speculate on who we're gonna regulate... but in the end, it's all conjecture. Utopias require a fresh start, not with just fresh ideas, but with a genuinely fresh palette from which to work. This is why so many "Utopian visions" begin after a cataclysmic destruction of the world as we know it. They're like the Phoenix rising from the ashes, perfected and begun anew.

#19481 - 02/01/09 01:49 AM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: ZephyrGirl]
Zoid Offline

Loc: USA - New Jersey
 Originally Posted By: ZephyrGirl
And how exactly do you think this is going to be policed?

Make getting pregnant illegal, or make getting someone else pregnant illegal?

Come on, you are talking stupid pipe dreams.

Under our current "vote for me because you like my hair" political regime, you're right, measures that would be perceived as Draconian by some could never be enforced.

Meanwhile China did a good job of enforcing their one child per family rule.

I tend to be a Fascist at heart. My Fascism is capitalist. Capitalist Fascism would work nicely in a country like the USA where militarism is already big business and nationalism is already ingrained in the multitude.

#19482 - 02/01/09 02:22 AM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Diavolo]
Zoid Offline

Loc: USA - New Jersey
 Originally Posted By: Diavolo
We are a life form and we reproduce. It is our ONLY purpose.

Reproduction is the purpose of life? I would say, instead, that life is the purpose of reproduction. Of course that begs the question of what the purpose of life is. As a Satanist I would insist that I and I alone will say what my life's purpose is, and this in fact is axiomatic. The purpose of a Satanist's life is whatever the Satanist says it is. But what of the sheep-human? This too is axiomatic. The purpose of a sheep-human's life is whatever society says it is. What, then, should society say about this?

Society's main project in first world countries is capitalism, and capitalism's main project is wealth-creation, so it would seem rational for society to say the purpose of a sheep-human's life is wealth-creation. Thus the purpose of reproduction, for the sheep-human, would likewise be wealth-creation. It would thus be rational for first world countries to make wealth-creation the measure by which permission to reproduce is either granted or withheld. If you make a certain minimum amount of money per year and can hand over enough money to pay for the license, you get to reproduce.

Will this work under our current high school prom queen popularity contest political regime? No. Sheep-humans will always be the majority and thus selection of our leaders by majority vote will mean our leaders are selected by the sheep, effectively precluding any government measures the sheep would consider Draconian.

Meanwhile, the tiger and the antelope apply pressure on each other with each passing generation along a vector of continuously increased running speed. Similar pressures were applied to humans back in our jungle days but no such pressures are applied today in modern society. Today if you have testicles or ovaries the odds are greatly in favor of you reproducing at least once in your lifetime. Natural selection has been eliminated from human propagation. This means there is no vector of continuous improvement over generations. Aimless, random genetic drift with no counter-force is the norm for humanity now.

Originally Posted By: Diavolo

If you wanna solve the problem, kill the queen. Then destroy the hive.
All the rest is futile.

I interpret the above as saying we must first replace our current political regime with something else before we can implement meaninful change. With that, I agree.

#19484 - 02/01/09 04:01 AM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Zoid]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Of course the satanist defines his own purpose but one can wonder if there is a sheep-human who's societal function is predefined by the machine, then there aren't also sheep-satanist as predefined as the others? After all a sheep-human doesn't consider himself a sheep either, or realize it.

It isn't about capitalism any longer, it is purely about consumerism and the whole relativistic approach on things is only an effect of this. Retards are allowed to breed because retards consume. Genetic defects are allowed to breed and spread their genes because they consume. It doesn't matter if consumption is health care, food or fancy cars. People argue that it is costing society or the state a lot of money but society and the state have NO money. We pay all the bills.
We are the tiger and the antelope, the lower class and the middle class constantly apply pressure, it's Darwinian selection. Today you're the tiger, tomorrow you slack a bit, or got bad luck and you're the antelope. In nature you die, down here you swap classes.

D.

#19485 - 02/01/09 04:03 AM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Zoid]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
 Originally Posted By: Zoid
 Originally Posted By: ZephyrGirl
And how exactly do you think this is going to be policed?

Make getting pregnant illegal, or make getting someone else pregnant illegal?

Come on, you are talking stupid pipe dreams.

Under our current "vote for me because you like my hair" political regime, you're right, measures that would be perceived as Draconian by some could never be enforced.

Meanwhile China did a good job of enforcing their one child per family rule.

I tend to be a Fascist at heart. My Fascism is capitalist. Capitalist Fascism would work nicely in a country like the USA where militarism is already big business and nationalism is already ingrained in the multitude.

well, since this thread has nothing to do with the original topic anymore...

looks and personal appeal have nothing to do with politics since JFK. obama is in office because the masters put him there. watch his policies in the next 8 years, and you will see who he serves. bush was in office because they put him there too, despite what the vote was.

your next statements are as fanciful as can be.

militarism is anything but big business anymore. there is NO money in the military, there is no military industrial complex, there is no group of secret leaders dressed in war medals sitting around a big room deciding anything.
all corporations are hemorrhaging money today. there is banking, borrowing, and more borrowing. thats it. you want to see who is making decisions for you and me? then see who is loaning the united states money to continue.

and only in the heartland is there anything resembling nationalism today. and nothing in the heartland matters one lick.
the united states is firmly, passionately, and violently globalist.
wall street would sell your mother for a nickel if the rate was good, while the foreign owned federal reserve will print up more dollars to keep feeding the 30 million illegal immigrants. there is very little patriotism behind the slogans.

#19486 - 02/01/09 04:11 AM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Bacchae]
Bacchae Offline

Look. Folks. This whole thread has just become completely ridiculous. We can agree the system is flawed, no one likes dead weight on welfare, we are all feeling cheated, etc etc.

No one is going to topple any regimes here. If that were the goal, this would be a forum for Idealism, and not Satanism.

If you are a Satanist, you adapt, and survive, and prosper. Nothing more, nothing less.
Many are angry and bitter. Letís put on our big boy pants (and girl pants) and deal with it.
There have been a few posts scattered that make sense. Idiots are good for the smarter people. Learn to capitalize on the fact that there will always be plenty of them.

#19488 - 02/01/09 05:05 AM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Bacchae]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Everyone here already flirts with fascism, so it is only to be expected some will French-kiss it. If you check the posts, not here but overall on the board, you'll notice that the lower-class is already viewed upon as der Untermensch. Not productive, not fit to breed. While in traditional German fascism race or preferences where the aspects to define expendability upon, we do use cash and productivity. Oh yes we use genes and mental health too but only in function of societal worth. After all, what is to be solved or suppressed can be integrated. And what we seem to agree on too is that we want the state to solve it.

D.

Edited by Diavolo (02/01/09 05:13 AM)

#19489 - 02/01/09 05:35 AM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Diavolo]
Bacchae Offline

yes fascism is acceptable, as long as we dont touch sacred cows and we refer to it as elitism, while patting ourselves on the back for being so rational and clever. interesting huh.
#19491 - 02/01/09 06:43 AM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Bacchae]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Quote:
nice quote. I did a painting of him a few years ago and no one knew who it was. I shouldve sent it to you.

He does make a lot of sense. I did read many manifestos in the day but most contain so much bullshit that you, halfway if you make it that far, start to cry. His is different and there is plenty that jives pretty well with Satanism.

His image isn't Zappa or Che-like but it has something making it pleasing. Maybe it is what is attached to it.

D.

Edited by Diavolo (02/01/09 06:44 AM)

#19502 - 02/01/09 02:54 PM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Diavolo]
Bacchae Offline

I never saw T.K. as a martyr. a hopeless idealist for sure, but it wasn't a cause he wanted to sacrifice for, it was just that he knew he had to do something.
i don't agree with his message in whole, because i enjoy technology too much. but his methods were absolutely fitting for what he sought to achieve, and i certainly do admire his spirit.

he is most certainly in an entirely different category than other terrorists. I would say he's almost a villain.

incidentally, he also probably wouldnt have supported welfare breeding and anchor babies.

#19504 - 02/01/09 03:23 PM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Bacchae]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I don't agree with everything but I see a difference in joy in technology and dependency upon it. Sure the computer is a nice thing but would I die without? It's one of those questions that keeps me wondering. Our rationale tells us; sure we can do without, no sweat, but our rationale is seldom put to the test, so are we fooling ourselves or not?

I don't even see him as a hopeless idealist. It's a guy that saw something he didn't like and did something against it. If he'd published his manifesto on the Internet, he'd be one of the thousands floating around in the great virtual garbage can. By using terror as an advertiser, he sure got attention.

I agree he wasn't too fond about welfare and neither am I, but welfare isn't caused by those on welfare as much as by what provides welfare.

D.

#19507 - 02/01/09 04:17 PM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Diavolo]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
 Quote:
Sure the computer is a nice thing but would I die without? It's one of those questions that keeps me wondering. Our rationale tells us; sure we can do without, no sweat, but our rationale is seldom put to the test, so are we fooling ourselves or not?

I could see people who are so used to having the constant stimulation of computers, tv, cell phones, etc, going nuts from being without. Oh sure, we're not going to literally die, but it would be like a junkie going cold-turkey--we'd be jonesing just to check our email, or see if we got any text messages, or look up "how to make quilts" on Google. Just once, real quick man...it'd only take a minute!

Once we got used to the understimulation, we'd probably function okay. All of those fond memories of IM-ing and Twittering and updating your Myspace profile would have faded....to be replaced with the anticipation of receiving a letter from a pen pal across your state, or going to a quilting bee, or some other event previously thought of as incomprehensibly dull.

Then, if one were to be thrust back into the technology where we left off, we'd have to learn to cope with it all over again.

Headaches and insomnia, anyone?

#19509 - 02/01/09 04:28 PM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Nemesis]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Yeah the computer, if you aren't using it for work, is a luxury product. Luxury can be abandoned even when it causes some mental distress at times. But think of all the other things which keep you functioning. I am dependent upon the stupid alarm that wakes me up in the morning, my car for work, traffic control, navigation that brings me there, satellites up in the sky, watches, coffee machines, food chains, the list is endless and that is only what I need to go to work. We are a nation so infused to technology, we'd crumble if it would fall apart for a couple of weeks.

When you think about that, waking up when you wake up, go out and butcher a chicken, grab some vegs and water almost sounds charming. I'm not a primitivo but you could wonder for a second how luxurious all our luxury really is.

D.

#19513 - 02/01/09 04:56 PM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Diavolo]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Well, let's keep that sort of stuff for a weekend getaway retreat sort of thing...

I like my flat screens, pc's, cell phones and SUV

#19522 - 02/02/09 02:36 AM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Nemesis]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
I could see people who are so used to having the constant stimulation of computers, tv, cell phones, etc, going nuts from being without. Oh sure, we're not going to literally die, but it would be like a junkie going cold-turkey--we'd be jonesing just to check our email, or see if we got any text messages, or look up "how to make quilts" on Google. Just once, real quick man...it'd only take a minute!

To push it a little further; modern economy uses computers and cell phones etc constantly. I can easily imagine a company literally die when all of their "gadgets" are offline for a week or 2.

One should indeed live like the amish people to see how depended he was on his daily routine.

Page 4 of 7 « First<23456>Last »

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.