Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#19587 - 02/03/09 01:02 PM Is it required?
Capt america Offline
Troll/Psychopath
stranger

Why so many (satanic)people so sensitive,moody,morse. Who here wants to burn the world!?! Im evil Im all that is hate. I was put on this fuking mud ball to destroy all to meet my needs and desire before every one else. So whats with all the Im to cool for school. I came to this site to meet hot vampire snatch and abuse them. Girls Im fucking ugly and pack an angry inch but I have a ass like a jack hammer! I like to wear a mask and hurt people. Am I in the wrong place? Should I hit up some morman sites or try a christian youth camp? Is there such a thing as a fun loving devil worshiper!
#19588 - 02/03/09 01:44 PM Re: Is it required? [Re: Capt america]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

"Who here wants to burn the world!?!"

Well I certainly don't, I live on the world.

"Im evil Im all that is hate."

You are stupid, you are all that is douche.

"I was put on this fuking mud ball to destroy all to meet my needs and desire before every one else."

If you were to "destroy all" it would be very hard for you to meet your needs. Unless your needs and desires are to "destroy all" in which case I suggest you go wrap your mouth around a shotgun barrel. That would be the perfect way for you to destroy all on a personal level.

"So whats with all the Im to cool for school."

I am not too cool for school. In fact, I am in school at this very moment.

"I came to this site to meet hot vampire snatch and abuse them"

Well good luck with that. I highly doubt you will be successful in that endeavor. Maybe you should invest in a prostitute because judging from the way you have presented yourself thus far, it would be a fucking miracle if you could find a girl, hot vampire or otherwise, that would let you near their snatch.

"Girls Im fucking ugly and pack an angry inch"

That is really not something one should brag about. If I were you I would try and down-play that fact.

"I like to wear a mask and hurt people"

Become a pro-wrestler? You can can call yourself El Douche.

"Am I in the wrong place?"

Yes

"Should I hit up some morman sites or try a christian youth camp?"

I really don't give a fuck where you go as long as you go somewhere else

"Is there such a thing as a fun loving devil worshiper!"

I am sure there is but I doubt if you will find any here because devil worshippers don't tend to last very long here. If you keep this shit up you probably won't either.

I am not sure if you are just a troll trying to stir shit up or if you are really that stupid. Either way it doesn't matter. If only that rocket had done what it was intended to do...

#19589 - 02/03/09 01:48 PM Re: Is it required? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Capt america Offline
Troll/Psychopath
stranger

All right bang Im dead
#19590 - 02/03/09 01:59 PM Re: Is it required? [Re: Capt america]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Obvious troll is obvious.

Although it is true that many Satanists are uptight assholes that take everything too seriously. But I don't care about them.

: D

#19594 - 02/03/09 03:47 PM Re: Is it required? [Re: The Zebu]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Captain Dumbass has been banned for 10 days. Please do not make any further replies to his posts on the forum.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.025 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.