Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#1974 - 11/17/07 02:22 PM What is Aspartame.
MCSA TEK Offline
pledge

Loc: Orlando Fl USA
Fantastic Video.

Sweet Misery

Chris

#1977 - 11/17/07 02:39 PM Re: What is Aspartame. [Re: MCSA TEK]
xear Administrator Offline
Admin

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Is there a reason these videos aren't being embedded? This board is for embedded videos, just like the forum says. Please edit this post and embed it or I will delete it. Thank you.

- R

#1994 - 11/18/07 03:25 AM Re: What is Aspartame. [Re: xear]
Dev Samael Daval Offline
stranger

Loc: Toledo, OH

The mother of a friend of mine came down with a severe neurological disorder. She was a heavy consumer of diet beverages and other things containing aspartame until I shared this video with her son who passed it on. Much praise for bringing it here to the forum.

In service,
Dev Samael Daval

#1997 - 11/18/07 11:30 AM Re: What is Aspartame. [Re: xear]
MCSA TEK Offline
pledge

Loc: Orlando Fl USA
Sorry Xear, I tried several times to embed the videos yesterday and was unable to. Either the links were bad, or it was a software issue of some sort. I don't have the ability to modify my initial thread, but will embed the video here since it seems to be working again.

You can tell from my posting history that I usually do embed these.

Chris

#2032 - 11/19/07 05:13 PM Re: What is Aspartame. [Re: MCSA TEK]
Meq Offline
Banned

I guess the choice between aspartame and sugar depends on a choice between being obese with bad teeth, and suffering from a major neurological disorder.

Give me sugar any day!

Hopefully safer alternatives to aspartame will replace its widespread use one day.

#2961 - 12/27/07 07:32 PM Re: What is Aspartame. [Re: Meq]
HereticAiel Offline
stranger

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Well done on posting this video.This movie along with Zeitgeist, as well as others I hope to see in the future in this thread. Are a perfect way of using media to enlighten each other on the society we live in. It highlights an aspect of enlightening the self with knowledge. Which fundamentally is what defines my self respect I relate strongly to within my practice of Satanism.

Thank You

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.019 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.