Loc: Oslo, Norway
I laughed my breaches off...

The Toxic Wife

Woland

Contra Mundum!

#19850 - 02/07/09 07:16 AM Re: The Toxic Wife [Re: Woland]
Zoid Offline

Loc: USA - New Jersey
The parasite has a place in nature, and as such can be admired for its evolutionary success, but if its intended host is yours truly, admiration turns to wrath and the swiftest path to elimination will be followed. The toxic wife's husband is to be despised unless and until he wakes up one day and discovers his inner Satan, which will be the beginning of the end for the parasite. This would make a good Vincent Price movie.
#19853 - 02/07/09 08:32 AM Re: The Toxic Wife [Re: Woland]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
That was a great article, and I loved the humor of the journalist. Thanks Woland!

#19878 - 02/07/09 02:50 PM Re: The Toxic Wife [Re: Nemesis]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
I thought it was fitting. If your dumb enough to pick a trophy, all your going to do is polish it. The trophy certainly won't polish you.

Money issues, pre-nups, children & their care, all need to be discussed before you marry someone.

Hell, I think pre-nups are necessary because if you have kids, you both have to take care of them.

If its not in writing, you can't complain after you put a ring on it. That goes for men as well as women.

Morgan

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 17 queries. Zlib compression disabled.