Page 4 of 6 « First<23456>
Topic Options
#21045 - 02/23/09 03:06 AM Re: Racial Double Standards [Re: Kenny Lane]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
good points Kenny Lane. most people don't realize the extent that indentured servitude played in this nation (or that it is still in effect), nor do they realize the subjugation of white people by their "own" throughout history. all they remember is what was most recently injected into their heads.

if you are American "white trash", and cannot trace your ancestry back to Europe in more than a couple generations, then chances are good that your ancestors were brought here to plow fields and build roads and eat shit. some Oppressors indeed.

and I while I have NO DOUBT that media monkeys such as sharpton are encouraged to distract and cloud minds, I certainly would like to read more about these successions you mention. got any sources to share?

#21052 - 02/23/09 02:47 PM Re: Racial Double Standards [Re: Bacchae]
Kenny Lane Offline
stranger

I don't know all the states, but I do know that Montana is definately one and New Hampshire is another. I also heard that the state I currently reside in (Texas) has a bill coming to the state legislature this week to declare sovereignty which is no surprise since Texas was it's own soverign nation at one time for alomst 30 years. They don't plan to secede (sorry about my crappy spelling on my last post!) but I know they plan to declare soverignty. There are a multitude of reasons I could tell you why this is happening and it doesn't have anything directly to do with our new president. My primary source is the website http://www.infowars.com hosted by Alex Jones right here in Austin where I live.
All I know is we've been lied to our whole lives and they still lie to us everyday about everything. But they know how to put everything in a real slick package so we just keep on buying it. When I first learned all this it was like neo on the Matrix when he finally took the red pill and discovered he and the rest of humanity were nothing but slaves to a Global Psychic Vampire!

#21058 - 02/23/09 04:42 PM Re: Racial Double Standards [Re: Kenny Lane]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I read this article today which touches upon European relativism. It focuses on Islamism but the tendency creeps in at more levels.

Submission in advance

D.

#68230 - 07/02/12 03:19 PM Re: Racial Double Standards [Re: Jester]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

When it comes down to racial double standards I believe more myth then reality is involved. Laws have passed for a reason, just as certain methods of enforcing them. The double standards being illusionary trough dissatisfaction and emotional luggage caused by frustration and stigmatization in certain situations. A quickly drawing of conclusion by shortage of background information resulting in what might be seen as an action in favor of the colored man can equally and actually be a fit punishment for his/her situation.

I am having the belief (the white) man is pro-multicultural society for having its wide cultural diversities and interests close to him. It also stems from the fear because of the non-pride for its own skin color and the generations of indoctrination of guilt and shame for it. Their cultural history of war, slaughter and "barbaric" lifestyle untill well into the middle ages (where others looked more sophisticated) being one of the main reasons. When taking a look at the “black” man they wear it (their skin) full with pride. They are proud because of the significance of being bound by skin. A bonding and pride white man never seemed to understand and/or even lost during history, their main focus more heavily on culture. A white gang will never be as good as a black gang. The whites being more keen to kick out someone by difference in view while the black gang is more prone to stay by being more of a “brotherhood”. Their difference in views and ideas being secondary after “blood bounds” or skin color.

The need for a multicultural society and the placement of one looks naturally when considering the disappearing of geographical borders. The ability to more easily reach those (once far) isolated societies, cultures, countries,.. is certainly something to consider. If only for the more information traffic and gathering on various subjects that might better our current western society. Individualistic persona to the multicultural society is a disease since it doesn’t give the progression (or add up to it) the MC-society needs to work.

Edited by Dimitri (07/02/12 03:26 PM)

#68375 - 07/06/12 03:32 AM Re: Racial Double Standards [Re: Dimitri]
ceruleansteel Offline

Loc: Behind you
Forgive me if I'm overtalking a particular area of this subject.

First off, it's no big secret that - to this day - I thoroughly enjoy the company of tattooed white boys with no hair. It's not *entirely* because I'm a racist bitch (I'm actually more of a separatist) it's more because I'm not so goddamned terrified to have friends that run the gamut of all possible walks of life. They are interesting and I agree with large portions of their philosophy...just like why I'm here. I have ultra-racist friends and I have friends who claim to be Antifa.

That being said, I actually find Black History Month to be interesting, although I believe that MLK jr is a plagiarist pussy and prefer Malcom X's separatist take on things ("don't sit around crying because whitey wont throw you any crumbs. If you can't work a job because whitey wont hire you, start your own business and by-damn hire only coloreds" etc) Being forcefed multiculturalism is where I draw the line. I lived in the second biggest city in my state for a bajillion...minutes at least...and was able to see that if you drive to one area you are in a mexican neighborhood; another area is asian and there's a white neighborhood, black one, etc.. People WANT to be surrounded by what is familiar to them. It's not fucking racist. It's *comfortable*. There's nothing wrong with that, methinks.

Next point: I don't give a fuck about White History Month. When you study American History or Western European History you are studying white history. Period. You can't spend 30 seconds on History or Discovery channel without seeing The White Man's Triumphs. This isn't what fucks me up. What fucks me up is that all across popular television (PS: please learn how the fuck to spell, yo.) you see the average white man portrayed as a bumbling fucking moron. I can't think of a single show (granted, I don't even watch television) in which a woman or some other "minority" is portrayed on the same level of ineptitude as the average white guy. This disturbs me and it has nothing to do with race. It has to do with the ramifications of frustrating and stifling the masculinity of such a large portion of the population....OR....will the average white boy grow up brainwashed into thinking that he's a dipshit simply because popular media portrays him as such?

It's popular and totally PC to beat down whitey because we live in a culture of white-guilt. Fuck white guilt. I say, "Get the fuck over it, all of you." No one in modern day America has ever owned another human or been owned, and niggers - oh, I'm sorry, "African Americans" - act like they are the only people who've ever been shit on. Fuck everyone who cries themselves to sleep at night over some shit that's neither here nor there. And doublefuck people who cop out over shit that hasn't existed in over a hundred years. There is a black man in the oval office; sitting in The Big Chair. I think it can be safely said that it's time to stop crying about how wrong the dark race has been done.

"What about Native American's" You say? Well, I think they are an excellent example of how multiculturalism fails before it starts. If they would have simply kept scalping every paleface that stepped off a boat they would have never suffered a second. Instead, they wanted to be friendly. Oopsie! That didn't work out, did it?

Regarding Pride: I don't give a fuck where someone's pride comes from so long as it drives them to success. I've spent the last 20 years of my life hearing and reading about every crybaby excuse under the sun why someone can't get out of the fucking ghetto or why they are an utter waste of sperm and egg. Hey, if being white or black or red or yellow is what gets you going in the morning, more power to you so long as you aren't taking government "benefits" simply because you're a lazy piece of shit. If all you need to motivate you is a daily fap to your own pigmentation then great for you. I'm proud because my family mined coal in the early 1900's. I didn't have shit to do with that, but they were tough motherfuckers to work that job and that no-excuses motto filtered down to me. I'm proud because my great uncle Charlie loved his wife so much that he assumed she would fill her side of the double-grave (she didn't, the cunt). I'm proud of a whole host of shit that not only didn't involve me, but also mostly happened before I even existed (not to be confused with lack of self pride. I'm the proudest bitch ever of my own accomplishments. Not many people can say that they are - at age 34 - EXACTLY where they spent their entire life wanting to be). Who fucking cares? Who really gives a shit?

I believe that racism is something that would not exist except for government programs and media sensationalism. Really: do you give it a second thought unless someone drags it across your eyes or ears? The government (who is bought and paid for by whatever interest group has the most money at the time) made the rules about equal opportunity. "YOU MUST HIRE X% BLACKS, MEXICANS, WOMEN, ETC". That's not "us"...that's the government imposing rules on us. They are creating the dissension and ill-feelings there. To truly be equal-opportunity, all applicants would withhold any ethnic-identifying information (including names because few whites are named Shaniqua Jones or Jesus Garcia) and would simply be judged by what they can bring to the table. OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT'S SO SIMPLE!!! And media: how many times has some minority been killed or injured and they OVERspeculate on whether or not it was a hate crime? Almost all Americans, no matter what color they are, seem to be so easily brainwashed by media that if the New York Times said the sky was brown with neon green polka dots, they would rush outside and count greens with their neighbor.

Bottom line: who gives a fuck about Black History Month? If you're in school, then just get your fucking grade and be done with it. If you're out of school, then you can read whatever the fuck you want to read. Who gives a fuck about any of it, really? If you have parents who teach you to think for yourself, or if you are one of the rare ones who can manage it on your own, then you have nothing to worry about except those who CAN'T think for themselves. And as for that class of people (who can't think for themselves) you have a shit-ton more to worry about than whether or not they support BHM....because those worthless pussies are the ones voting our freedoms away.

#68497 - 07/07/12 08:46 PM Re: Racial Double Standards [Re: ceruleansteel]
RAIDER Offline

Loc: PA
So much has been said on the topic...some of it makes sense to me ....some of it is reactionary bullshit. Minorities are still not included equally in mainstream culture...hence the term minority. Minority: a group having less than the necessary number of votes for control, a part of a population differing from others in some characteristics and often subjected to differential treatment.
Blacks are about 12% of the U.S.'s population, and gays are about 10%......as examples. Advertisers aren't as interested in selling to smaller numbers. If a white child goes missing there is a media frenzy and we're all supposed to hold our breathe till the bitch is found......if a black child goes missing ....those close to them care, and it might get a little media attention...maybe.
Blacks need their own tv stations to view black programing...shows that are relevant to their world, produced by them and for them......the same for gays.
On another note...I have felt the sting of discrimination when I lived in Philadelphia for 17 years....a VERY black city...at times it made me think of what it must have been like to be black in the South in the 1950's.
All humans are capable of racism/prejudice....this doesn't bother me, but racism/prejudice coming from ANYONE is racism/prejudice.

#68546 - 07/08/12 03:32 PM Re: Racial Double Standards [Re: RAIDER]
detrevni Offline
stranger

What an utter load of shit I just read.

These alleged "minorities" as you called them are waaay overrepresented in t.v., sports, music, "pop" culture and education.

Whites are the true minority. They cannot have anything to themselves without having to have a token or affirmative action program implimented and cannot show any special interest for their own kind. Whites are roughly 10% of the population globally and, in respect to birth rates, are a minority in the U.S. with the the reproductive age of white females shrinking on top of that. Blacks are the largest recipient of welfare and U.S. aid than any other group (EDIT: I did not compare this with the jewish people, whos state recieves billions every year. Multiple millions from U.S. taxpayers alone). Blacks have roughly 50 afrocentric special interest groups in the U.S. alone as do "hispanics" following with approx 30 groups. Whites have one and all they do is give some money for white kids who can't afford basic college and constantly have to defend themselves from being racist nazis even though their president (if I remember correctly) is black.

If you want to talk about media frenzy, why don't you take a look at the Trayvon situation and ask Shannon Christian and Christopher Newsom how they feel abou their story being overrepresented in the media.

Edited by detrevni (07/08/12 03:35 PM)

#68554 - 07/08/12 05:23 PM Re: Racial Double Standards [Re: Jester]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
The U.S. Marine Corps has long since solved this problem:

Originally Posted By: Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?

#70179 - 08/12/12 06:37 PM Re: Racial Double Standards [Re: Jester]
D_Kindle Offline
stranger

Loc: South Carolina
I,myself,refuse to recognize any "holiday" that celebrates a single race. I hope I'm not redundant to what someone else says but you hit the nail on the head. I work with a crew that is predominantly black and they used to bring these issues up to gage my reactions;until they learned that I am not afraid of debate,etc. But the world is what it is. Just thank Hell for places like this one where inclusion is the norm-except for xians LOL!!
#75531 - 03/25/13 03:39 AM Re: Racial Double Standards [Re: Zoid]
334forwardspin Offline

Loc: Las Vegas,NV United States
Yeah, there does seem to be a double standard about this sort of thing. People often think your racist just for bringing things like this up, but they're true.

I have nothing against black people, and disliking people because they are black is wrong to me. But, it is just as bad if a black person hates white people. It seems as if people don't think black racists are as bad as white ones, likely because they have never been in power and enforced any kind of racism but it's still just as bad.

Just because you don't have the power to enforce racism through the legal system, employment or whatever doesn't mean your views are any better or less stupid. What has happened in the past should not effect your views of people who have nothing to do with it. We are individuals, and should be judged by who we are as individuals, regardless of what people of our race have done. There is no excuse for disliking someone because of their race, for anyone period.

As for racial pride, my view is that no one should have it. Race is just a skin color, nothing more. There is no reason to have such a strong pride in it, even if you have suffered persecution for it. Just because you are persecuted for something, doesn't mean you have to make it a strong part of your identity, it's still stupid to do. You should take pride and identify with things you earned, things you chose not things you were born with.

People need to stop having pride in their race, it is a strong root of racism and it would be better if it was gone.

#75538 - 03/25/13 06:04 AM Re: Racial Double Standards [Re: 334forwardspin]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Despite making a strong point an individuals worth is credited by skill and merit and not by skin color, I'll give it a halt by the "it's just skin color".
From an evolutionary point of view, the color does matter and gives advantages depending where (geographically) you're standing. It can create a physical (dis)advantage and even influence skill.

From own experience I noticed to function more properly (both intellectual as physical) in slightly colder temperatures whereas if I were to live in Spain or somewhere hotter you'd see me having a harder time with certain tasks I would otherwise call mundane.

I am convinced skin color does matter when it comes down to it. With genetical differences come different advantages and there's always a reason to it.

#75547 - 03/25/13 11:41 PM Re: Racial Double Standards [Re: Dimitri]
evilboy666 Offline
pledge

Loc: Texas
I saw a lot of descrimination against whites in Texas border towns. The funny thing is the Mexicans did not seem to realize how much that hurt them. I do believe it is human nature to perfer to stick with your own tribe. However, folks of different races have contributed to man's well being. So we need to all get along. Perhaps I can take what Dr. aquino said & adopt it here.
Until you all are trying to contribute to the common you are all pieces of shit 1

#75581 - 03/27/13 12:11 AM Re: Racial Double Standards [Re: Dimitri]
334forwardspin Offline

Loc: Las Vegas,NV United States
 Originally Posted By: Dimitri
Despite making a strong point an individuals worth is credited by skill and merit and not by skin color, I'll give it a halt by the "it's just skin color".
From an evolutionary point of view, the color does matter and gives advantages depending where (geographically) you're standing. It can create a physical (dis)advantage and even influence skill.

From own experience I noticed to function more properly (both intellectual as physical) in slightly colder temperatures whereas if I were to live in Spain or somewhere hotter you'd see me having a harder time with certain tasks I would otherwise call mundane.

I am convinced skin color does matter when it comes down to it. With genetical differences come different advantages and there's always a reason to it.

Skin color may make you able to handle a certain climate a little better, and that is how skin color developed. However, it really doesn't make as big of a difference as you think. While they may be able to handle it slightly better, black people still have trouble in the heat out in Las Vegas where I live now, and back in Virginia whites still would have trouble in the cold.

In extreme weather conditions, it is harder for anyone to function some people overcome weather conditions better than others regardless of what color they are and some don't. It really doesn't make that big of a difference. I've seen black athletes play great in cold, white athletes play great in heat.

Your ability to function better in cold probably has more to do with environments your used to rather than skin color. In this day and age, temperature extremes aren't to the point they were in the ice age so it doesn't matter as much as it used to.

Even if it did make a big difference, what weather conditions you function best in isn't something that's worth making a big fuss over. The thought of skinheads and black panthers actually hating each other over some fire vs ice battle is beyond hilarious.

Edited by 334forwardspin (03/27/13 12:11 AM)

#75590 - 03/27/13 02:41 PM Re: Racial Double Standards [Re: 334forwardspin]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

If it only were limited to heat/cold resistance.
Pigmentation also blocks influences from the sun in relation to vitamin production and a variety of other processes in the body.

It is even to the extend certain metabolic processes simply doesn't happen. A well known example can be the lactose-intolerance concerning non-caucasian races. Sure it can be said in a modern society conditions alike these can be easily solved by watching your diet or taking a few pills... but still there's a difference going on which shouldn't be that easily overlooked.

#75597 - 03/28/13 01:24 AM Re: Racial Double Standards [Re: Dimitri]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
If it only were limited to heat/cold resistance.
Pigmentation also blocks influences from the sun in relation to vitamin production and a variety of other processes in the body.

It is even to the extend certain metabolic processes simply doesn't happen. A well known example can be the lactose-intolerance concerning non-caucasian races. Sure it can be said in a modern society conditions alike these can be easily solved by watching your diet or taking a few pills... but still there's a difference going on which shouldn't be that easily overlooked.

Quite true. Adaptations, by definition, exist for a reason.

Some conditions are a trade-off, like arms and wings. Since simple changes to existing features happen more readily than a new feature from nothing, it's more likely that a being that would gain an advantage by flying would adapt via small alterations to the arms that would make slowly make them into wings instead of keeping the arms and gaining wings. Simply put, a population can't usually eat its cake and have it, too.

Race is a minor factor, but it is a factor. The flaws come in when specialization is confused with superiority and/or the factor is blown out of proportion, but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

I must admit I'm slightly curious where it is you live.

Page 4 of 6 « First<23456>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.034 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.