Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#19992 - 02/08/09 10:02 PM I dare you!
annieoracle Offline
stranger

Loc: co. waterford, ireland

You and me are real people, operating in a real world. We are not figments of each other's imagination. I am the architect of my own self, my own character and destiny. It is no use whingeing about what I might have been, I am the things I have done and nothing more. We are all free, completely free. We can each do any damn thing we want. Which is more than most of us dare to imagine...

#19999 - 02/08/09 10:26 PM Re: I dare you! [Re: annieoracle]
paolo sette Offline

Loc: IL, USA
I argue that others and situations make a person's persona, not attempts at one's self. You are strong enough to take the crap for what you did, and it sounds like you have no remorse. Let Evil be with you.

They say we are all free, but severly restricted when it comes to self-expression which I see. One cannot do as one likes with the Laws, social reprocussions, the impact on society/self, etc. It's an attempt to take control, and seems to be working with everything moving forward.

#20000 - 02/08/09 10:27 PM Re: I dare you! [Re: annieoracle]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Do you have anything of your own to ad or do you think randomly quoting famous quotes makes you seem smart?

Now were you to recite these quotes and give mention to the author then tell us what these quotes mean to you... Then maybe there would be something of worth here, right now you are just a parrot...

~T~

#20001 - 02/08/09 10:35 PM Re: I dare you! [Re: paolo sette]
annieoracle Offline
stranger

They say we are all free, but severly restricted when it comes to self-expression which I see. One cannot do as one likes with the Laws, social reprocussions, the impact on society/self, etc.

I have no problems what so ever with self expression. Yes, I can see where you are coming from with the law and social reprocussions! The law and police force are more corrupt than any one imagines (in my country any way) and there certainly are ways to get around your 'wrong doing' if you are a certain person! This is obvious information, i know. The point i am making is that if you are a certain person you can be free, and get away with anything!

#20002 - 02/08/09 10:39 PM Re: I dare you! [Re: ta2zz]
annieoracle Offline
stranger

I am using these quotes to see what people think! I want feedback! I am also sharing my thoughts and views here! If you gave the post a chance you would see this! Mr Arrogant Tattoo Guy!!! As i didn't think it was oh so important to say where they came from as i was pretty confident every one here was intelligent enough to realise where they came from any way!
I will put that down to being lazy on my behalf! If it makes you feel better.

#20009 - 02/08/09 11:16 PM Re: Get a Life..... [Re: annieoracle]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City

Okay attention Whore....

If you are going to use someone else words quote them.
Especially since you are not clever enough to come up with something of your own.

Morgan

#20013 - 02/08/09 11:24 PM Re: Get a Life..... [Re: Morgan]
annieoracle Offline
stranger

HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!
Firstly I have a great life Morgan!
Secondly, you are calling me a whore?!
Yes i have plenty of sex which i really enjoy, but i don't charge so therefore i'm not a whore! Am i?
You don't seem to be so intelligent after all.Do you? If you didn't know what a whore was! \:\)

#20015 - 02/08/09 11:52 PM Re: Get a Life..... [Re: Morgan]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Funny Morgan I was sent this, and then they went on their little sissy fit here and on the other thread...

Hello Mr Nice Guy
started by annieoracle
Participants: annieoracle, ta2zz 0 Today at 10:26 PM

Originally Posted By: annieoracle
If you want to slate me go ahead take it to private mail. No matter what you say or do won't bother me in the slightest. I just think you are ignorent as a pig! \:\) Have a shitty day my friend!

Ignorant is spelled with an a, ironic isn't it... Remember when insulting someone's intelligence it is best to be in proper form while doing so...

Now why after you write this do you feel the need to try to continue this in public? Why because Morgan is correct you seek attention... The time stamps on your posts do not lie...

I say this one is a troll or just a lost little ignorant slut looking for a satanic sugar daddy, but I'm leaning towards a troll...

Maybe the Joy of Satan or the WSA is more your style...

~T~

#20020 - 02/09/09 12:07 AM Re: Get a Life..... [Re: ta2zz]
annieoracle Offline
stranger

Instead of viewing the quotes and having a discussion about them, you both want to carry on like children and bitch and moan at people! That is far from clever! Looks like you are the trolls! Im going to be adult about the situation and ignore your bullshit! \:\) You should tattoo 'Asshole' on your forehead! That is the last i will say to you! \:\)

#20022 - 02/09/09 12:25 AM Re: Get a Life..... [Re: annieoracle]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Well, I guess you don't know how to read either.

I called you an ATTENTION WHORE.

I never mentioned your sex life, but from what I can see your more of a truck stop slut.

Whatever, I have some family in Ireland, as well as some friends.
I'll tell them to avoid you like the plague.

Morgan

#20024 - 02/09/09 12:28 AM Re: Get a Life..... [Re: annieoracle]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
Ta2zz, I thought you already finished that tattoo on your forehead?

The phrase that pays was "Attention Whore" - and you do get paid... by anyone that responds... so I'm paying up right now...

I feel so dirty...

#20027 - 02/09/09 12:32 AM Re: Get a Life..... [Re: daevid777]
annieoracle Offline
stranger

Oh will you be my satanist sugar daddy?! Ha

#20033 - 02/09/09 01:35 AM Re: I dare you! [Re: annieoracle]
ceruleansteel Offline

Loc: Behind you
Repeating someone else's words without citing them as your source for those words is plagiarism, and I would think that even a vapid little bimbo like yourself would know that.

Seriously, have you fucked yourself retarded? Stop posting.

#20035 - 02/09/09 03:13 AM Re: Get a Life..... [Re: annieoracle]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Dear annie:
http://www.the600club.com/dir/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/topic/603
http://www.the600club.com/dir/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/17444#Post17444
Read and learn.
Be less of an attention whore be coherent, be toughtfull, be smart. And if you are willing to start a discussion about 'not being a slut/attentionwhore' : the picture of your beaver isn't going to help you...

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 27 queries. Zlib compression disabled.