Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#4833 - 03/05/08 09:50 PM Re: Iraq - 15,000 Dead American Solidiers [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
delusion Offline
pledge

Loc: hawaii
 Quote:
They think it's funny. . .We don't. . .

Indeed.

Clearly our sense of humor stems from a much higher moral plateau.

Come on dude. War is war, even at 32 a man is still the son of some woman out there.

In the end the person on the other side is an enemy.

We're no better.

American jails for insurgent detainees.

#4834 - 03/05/08 09:54 PM Re: Iraq - 15,000 Dead American Solidiers [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Dev, please do this forum and its members a favor and cease your incessant Jew-bashing. The propaganda you've been posting of late is no better than what one would find in a chain email about "those dirty, towel-headed Arabs", aimed to stir up blind hatred directed at those of Middle Eastern origin. We're all rather tired of it.

With all respect,
Nemesis

#4837 - 03/05/08 11:08 PM Re: Iraq - 15,000 Dead American Solidiers [Re: Nemesis]
Dev Samael Daval Offline
stranger

Loc: Toledo, OH

As you wish sir.

One may speak of Christians all they wish here, but it is forbidden to speak against the Jew. They are a special people.

In service,
Dev Samael Daval

#4858 - 03/06/08 06:28 AM Re: Iraq - 15,000 Dead American Solidiers [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
Nemesis Offline

That's just not the case, Dev. I don't prefer the Jews over the Christians, and I don't believe anyone here does. It's just a matter of pushing your biased beliefs on those who do not share your point of view.

#4862 - 03/06/08 08:04 AM Re: Iraq - 15,000 Dead American Solidiers [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
DaVinci Offline

Loc: Australia
You have raised a fire in my veins here; and now you've got me extremely curious as to why you claim to despise Jews. More to the point, why have you derailed a thread that was dedicated to stating the current (not anymore) death toll of United States Soldiers in Iraq, and turned it into some anti-Jew, Neo-Nazi pseudo-intellectual propaganda thread?

In all honesty, what is it exactly that you have against Jews?

#4863 - 03/06/08 08:13 AM Re: Iraq - 15,000 Dead American Solidiers [Re: DaVinci]
DaVinci Offline

Jews are guilty of crimes, and so are we. We're no better nor are we worse. From the description I have observed of this forum; this isn't a place for morons to delve into their hatred for a minority religious-race and to promote their hatred and detestment against anyone, or anything. From my understanding this is a forum for people of a higher intellect.

This is the latter. All I've witnessed from you is your contempt for Jewish heritage, your futile attempt to make all Jewish people out to be nothing but vicious animals. You're an animal, and as you are more *cough* advanced (?) intellectually and physically, you're just as bad. If you have nothing of value or interest to contribute to this forum, then why do you continue to post here?

#4875 - 03/06/08 12:36 PM Re: Iraq - 15,000 Dead American Solidiers [Re: DaVinci]
Jeseth Offline
pledge

Loc: California
Israel Liberzon, MD
2215 Fuller RD
Ann Arbor , Michigan 48105
Phone: (734) 761-7926

That's the number and address of a psychiatrist in your area, Dev.

#4879 - 03/06/08 01:18 PM Re: Iraq - 15,000 Dead American Solidiers [Re: Jeseth]
Nyarlathotep2012 Offline
stranger

Loc: Texas
"There is nothing that makes it necessary. The Jews seek genocide of the Muslim people and eventually the total domination or annilation of everyone outside of their species. They will no longer need us when they achieve artificial intelligence."

The Jews..Dev..are not a species. But let me tell you, I talked to a gang of rabbis the other day(they were picking on some poor poor neo Nazi), so after they finished and stole his money(you know..to take back to their secret jew lair) they did manage to find the time to tell me that yes, in fact they were focused on global domination, not simply trying to hold onto their culture after being the constant scapegoats of almost every society in existence. So beware, because a day will come when Hanukkah last 365 and we must all bend our will to the Jew overlords.

Now my point.

a)If you don't like Jewish people, thats fine, you aren't required to, but to spout off such ignorant statements, says nothing, other than that someone else would probably benefit more from the air and human resources you waste in your ignorant existence.

Why do you hate Jewish people? Because Hitler told you to? Or did that rabbi you circumcised you cut a little extra off to.

Ignorant Hate is the demise of humanity, so I must applaud you for furthering those efforts Dev.

I would suggest you take yourself to a nazi forum, I'm sure they have them, by now these skin heads should have figured out how to use a computer and put little swastikas in the corner of their web pages, so you'll know your in the right spot. And there, you can bash on all the jews you want, with others, who I imagine have a hard time pronouncing the word jew, much less know or understand why they hate them.

When you are ignorant, your whole body suffers.

#4885 - 03/06/08 04:12 PM Re: Iraq - 15,000 Dead American Solidiers [Re: Nyarlathotep2012]
Sinistar Offline

Loc: New York City
I really didn't want to touch this but I really had to ask. Why is it okay to bash Christians and not the Jews?

#4888 - 03/06/08 05:42 PM Re: Iraq - 15,000 Dead American Solidiers [Re: Sinistar]
Equilibrio Offline
pledge

Loc: Missouri
I think this all boils down to the fact that the word "Jewish" can describe a belief system OR an ethnic heritage. It's like semitic semantics. (ZING!)

Christianity doesn't have that.

And as we have learned from a tender age, it is perfectly okay to despise someone for their chosen beliefs, but not their unchosen accidents of birth.

So what the REAL issue here is: Does Samael have this opinion of ALL Jews, ETHNIC Jews, RELIGIOUS Jews or just those who IDENTIFY as Jewish? Or is it a Zionist thing?

#4892 - 03/06/08 07:27 PM Re: Iraq - 15,000 Dead American Solidiers [Re: Sinistar]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Actually, no one has been doing any christian bashing lately either, no real reason to. More often we (in general) just end up bashing/directing the christian religion pushers to ceist and desist the verbal going to hell posts.

At this point bashing xitans, christians, is (to me at least) a little silly. Its like preaching to the choir. We know who we are, and who they are. We know their stories, the blood soaked history of violence, and etc.

To me after being a satanist for over 20 years, it just got boring bashing xians. Its just too easy.

Morg

#4893 - 03/06/08 08:00 PM Re: Iraq - 15,000 Dead American Solidiers [Re: Jeseth]
Nemesis Offline

He lives in Toledo, Ohio Jeseth! I don't think he's going to fly to Michigan for a psych evaluation, lol

I think Dev's got a case of "looking for shadows in every corner" syndrome. Too bad, really. I always liked reading his stuff when the old site was up.

#4895 - 03/06/08 08:31 PM Re: Iraq - 15,000 Dead American Solidiers [Re: Nemesis]
rob_church Offline

Loc: alberta , canada
I really didn't want to touch this but I really had to ask. Why is it okay to bash Christians and not the Jews?

its not that at all, from the molment samael came back here(he was the admin on the old site) and from my memory did not have such an agenda.but from the molment he got here this time he was pushing the jew agenda and trying to recruit for the satanic empire. had he said a post or two and go to somthing eles other then beating that dead horse, that would have been fine .look at the racial statments said in the politics forum the diffrence is thouse same people making the racial statments are also all over the site talking about everyhting frm booze to music to philosphy.then that would be diffrent i think its the fact it was getting stale/ie same blind hatered and conspiricey theroys on every post is why alot of members got up in arms.

#4906 - 03/06/08 11:30 PM Re: Iraq - 15,000 Dead American Solidiers [Re: Sinistar]
DaVinci Offline

Originally Posted By: Sinistar

I don't see any Christian-bashing taking place here. Seems to me that the devoted Dev seems to be losing his mind. Infact, it appears he's already lost it. I once held respect for Dev - but he's lost all of it with his contempt for something that he clearly doesn't understand.

#4907 - 03/06/08 11:31 PM Re: Iraq - 15,000 Dead American Solidiers [Re: Equilibrio]
DaVinci Offline

Originally Posted By: Equilibrio
I think this all boils down to the fact that the word "Jewish" can describe a belief system OR an ethnic heritage. It's like semitic semantics. (ZING!)

Christianity doesn't have that.

And as we have learned from a tender age, it is perfectly okay to despise someone for their chosen beliefs, but not their unchosen accidents of birth.

So what the REAL issue here is: Does Samael have this opinion of ALL Jews, ETHNIC Jews, RELIGIOUS Jews or just those who IDENTIFY as Jewish? Or is it a Zionist thing?

All of the above I think.

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.