Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#5210 - 03/10/08 03:06 PM Re: Iraq - 15,000 Dead American Solidiers [Re: Equilibrio]
Sinistar Offline

Loc: New York City
I actually do not think of Judaism as ethnicity, but rather as a religion. Samael is just bringing things up that Americans choose not to see in our Jewish "friends". War is part of life on the Gaza but it's not always the Palestinians that are in the wrong - as we all know.

Morgan, you're right about Christian bashing not happening too much around here. It doesn't matter anyway. I just felt that if we could say things about Christianity (I know, so passe!) then Judaism and Islam is fair game as well because they're almost parallel religions in terms of their perceptions of "good" and "evil".

Edited by Sinistar (03/10/08 03:09 PM)

#5225 - 03/10/08 08:01 PM Re: Iraq - 15,000 Dead American Solidiers [Re: Sinistar]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
"I just felt that if we could say things about Christianity (I know, so passe!) then Judaism and Islam is fair game as well because they're almost parallel religions in terms of their perceptions of "good" and "evil"."

Maybe its me. Islam recognizes jesus christ as a prophet, not the son of god. Judaism, well they crusified him, and not sure how Islam may be intertwist with judiasm.

Honestly, I don't care anymore. I think they are all stupid, and oppressive. I was more tied of reading the same crap over and over again that was cut and pasted then hearing an honest thought about why Samuel lost his mind and came to believe the things he did.

That would have made more sense about how on a personal level he came to believe these things and how it affected him on a personal level.

Morg

(sorry just tired of too much stupid bs)

#5234 - 03/10/08 09:14 PM Re: Iraq - 15,000 Dead American Solidiers [Re: Morgan]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
In my opinion I have way more respect for Islam than Christianity. Because at least Muslim fanatics are so into their shit that they're willing to blow themselves up and kill for their fanatic interpretation of their faith, whereas the Xian Fanatics just spread lies and disinformation, then sell sermons to an eager crowd for money.

~~352~~

#5244 - 03/11/08 12:02 AM Re: Iraq - 15,000 Dead American Solidiers [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
 Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC
In my opinion I have way more respect for Islam than Christianity. Because at least Muslim fanatics are so into their shit that they're willing to blow themselves up and kill for their fanatic interpretation of their faith, whereas the Xian Fanatics just spread lies and disinformation, then sell sermons to an eager crowd for money.

You RESPECT Islam for their ability to commit suicide/murder? What kind of fucked up thinking is that? Furthermore, do you realize how utterly SATNIC your definition of Christianity appears? If they're selling lies for personal profit...good for them! Hell, I make a living in sales which requires me to bullshit people into thinking they need to give me their money based on lies and disinformation every day! I'm with Morgan on this issue. Other than archetypal connections, what the hell does Satanism have to do with any of the major religions? Your answer should be NOTHING. Yes, we all agree that the major religions are a waste of time. Yes we all disagree with the tenets of religion. But this line of thinking begs the question, are Satanists somehow obligated to mock or actively work towards the conversion of the religious masses?

Don't you see how ANTI-Satanic that kind of thinking can be? Are you just trying to create another "herd" at that point? If so, for what reasons? For personal gain or just to indoctrinate? For shit's sake, let the religious zealots go about their business. Let them believe what they want in peace. If you're still railing on Christianity/Judaism/Islam/etc, then you're likely still working out your own personal issues with your own religious upbringing. This is fine in the proper perspective, and we all go through a period of exorcising these feelings. However, a Satanist must continue to elevate his or her thinking beyond the trappings of religious ideology. Satanism should not be finite. It should always challenge itself and strive for more that it can be.

Personally, although I disagree with religion in almost every respect, I do believe that religious diversity adds to the betterment of society. Without it, we'd become the grey race. I can appreciate the cultural aspects of religion without adhering to its tenets. Yes, there have been atrocities committed in the name of every religion, but you must also credit religion for some wonderful art, philosophy, and general positive contributions to human society.

I've found the works of Mircea Eliade, the noted Romanian social anthropologist, to be educational and uplifting in understanding the building blocks of religion, the need for it, (and the paradoxical need for Atheism) and the fact that religious diversity keeps humanity from becoming homogenized. The Satanic Bible is just the beginning, folks. Don't think that you remotely understand all that Satanism is and can be based on one book. Hit the shelves!

#5254 - 03/11/08 12:43 AM Re: Iraq - 15,000 Dead American Solidiers [Re: Octavius]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: Octavius
 Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC

You RESPECT Islam for their ability to commit suicide/murder? What kind of fucked up thinking is that? Furthermore, do you realize how utterly SATNIC your definition of Christianity appears? If they're selling lies for personal profit...good for them! Hell, I make a living in sales which requires me to bullshit people into thinking they need to give me their money based on lies and disinformation every day! I'm with Morgan on this issue. Other than archetypal connections, what the hell does Satanism have to do with any of the major religions? Your answer should be NOTHING. Yes, we all agree that the major religions are a waste of time. Yes we all disagree with the tenets of religion. But this line of thinking begs the question, are Satanists somehow obligated to mock or actively work towards the conversion of the religious masses?

Don't you see how ANTI-Satanic that kind of thinking can be? Are you just trying to create another "herd" at that point? If so, for what reasons? For personal gain or just to indoctrinate? For shit's sake, let the religious zealots go about their business. Let them believe what they want in peace. If you're still railing on Christianity/Judaism/Islam/etc, then you're likely still working out your own personal issues with your own religious upbringing. This is fine in the proper perspective, and we all go through a period of exorcising these feelings. However, a Satanist must continue to elevate his or her thinking beyond the trappings of religious ideology. Satanism should not be finite. It should always challenge itself and strive for more that it can be.

Personally, although I disagree with religion in almost every respect, I do believe that religious diversity adds to the betterment of society. Without it, we'd become the grey race. I can appreciate the cultural aspects of religion without adhering to its tenets. Yes, there have been atrocities committed in the name of every religion, but you must also credit religion for some wonderful art, philosophy, and general positive contributions to human society.

I've found the works of Mircea Eliade, the noted Romanian social anthropologist, to be educational and uplifting in understanding the building blocks of religion, the need for it, (and the paradoxical need for atheism) and the fact that religious diversity keeps humanity from becoming homogenized. The Satanic Bible is just the beginning, folks. Don't think that you remotely understand all that Satanism is and can be based on one book. Hit the shelves!

Does the following equation make any sense to you:

Might Is Right = Bullshitting People To Pay My Bills

or how about this one:

Might Is Right = Selling Crap (sermons or whatever you sell) To Idiots By Yapping My Mouth Off Or Begging Them

I'm sure your really good at being a sales person, and your thinking to yourself how you're winning the Darwinian Struggle Game Of Life; but a bomb or gun to your head Trumps your achievements.

Killing your enemies into submission = Might Is Right
Terrorizing your enemies into submission = Might Is Right

This is how nations like our great USA and it's foreign policies operates. This is what makes America such a Mighty country. All those "wars" and countries we've gone into to force our policies on the natives since Nixon? Do you really think America yapped the shit out of Panama... Nicaragua... El Salvador... Afghanistan... to the point where the natives just complied to our policies?

You need to take that cotton candy off your eyes and see the world as it really is. Killing your enemies gets rid of them. Humans are animals by nature... not salesmen. Animals kill - what's fucked up about that?

Just because I said I respect Islam over Christianity doesn't mean I agree with the war in Iraq or side with Islam.

Lets pretend for a moment that all of Iraq were full of fanatic muslims ready to blow themselves up for whatever and they were going to attack America... then in the US Government every politician thought like you... how it'd fucked up to murder... the whole US Government then just turns yellow belly over and talk about how great the economy is. See... Your way of thinking equals weakness and it invites animals who can smell or sense that weakness to prey on you. Have you ever taken a walk down 18th Street in LA? Or Compton? Your Captain Satan Shield won't keep you safe.

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/11/08 12:58 AM)

~~352~~

#5259 - 03/11/08 01:01 AM Re: Iraq - 15,000 Dead American Solidiers [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Octavius Offline

Well, sonny, if you go through life looking over your shoulder for the next animal attack, I pity you. Unless you're a government operative or a member of the armed forces, you really don't get carte-blanche to kill your enemies. Despite the fact that your right to arm yourself is (thankfully) still protected, random elimination of your enemies by killing them is still against the law in this country.

Certainly, "might is right" has its place and application in our world, but if that's all you see, then your myopia makes you weak. I imagine you cowering in your home clenching your .38 and hoping you never fall asleep...

In closing, our Mighty America's days are numbered. You can thank our "might is right" policy for that. The world hates us, the economy is collapsing, and apparently the Zionist horde is on the brink of homogenizing us into the North American Union. Do I think the answer is pacifism? Hardly. But look where invasion and muscle flexing has gotten us.

#5262 - 03/11/08 01:22 AM Re: Iraq - 15,000 Dead American Solidiers [Re: Octavius]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: Octavius
Well, sonny, if you go through life looking over your shoulder for the next animal attack, I pity you. Unless you're a government operative or a member of the armed forces, you really don't get carte-blanche to kill your enemies. Despite the fact that your right to arm yourself is (thankfully) still protected, random elimination of your enemies by killing them is still against the law in this country.

Certainly, "might is right" has its place and application in our world, but if that's all you see, then your myopia makes you weak. I imagine you cowering in your home clenching your .38 and hoping you never fall asleep...

In closing, our Mighty America's days are numbered. You can thank our "might is right" policy for that. The world hates us, the economy is collapsing, and apparently the Zionist horde is on the brink of homogenizing us into the North American Union. Do I think the answer is pacifism? Hardly. But look where invasion and muscle flexing has gotten us.

...take ten deep breaths Kayla... it's ok... i'm not a ''sonny...''

I don't own a pair of tunnel vision goggle, and i'm not myopic. I have 20/20 vision. I over simplified the "Might Is Right Doctrine" here. There's more to my beliefs than just Kick Ass and Kill Enemies.

I'm not going to argue with you so i can get the "Shit Kicker Of The Forum" Title.

I shared my opinions with you, and you shared your with me.

The good thing about Satanism is that it teaches us to think for ourselves, and formulate our own opinions; which we have. I'm not asking you to see things my way; and i'm not going to see things your way.

You're slightly pessimistic about America. Its just growing pains. We're just growing into a truly Global Nation, so we can take on the Chinese. I'm a unilateralist - I think America should be the only world super power; but this is just my personal opinion again (if i used that word wrong, it cuz I failed social studies). But LOOK: even thoe our economy and everything about America sucks right now... we're still kicking ass! See, thats what its all about. And unfortunately I don't believe in a Zionist conspiracy or a conspiracy of any kind. I believe in PNAC and the Grand Strategy.

despite our differences Octavius, we still have our Satanism \:\)

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/11/08 01:27 AM)

~~352~~

#5263 - 03/11/08 01:28 AM Re: Iraq - 15,000 Dead American Solidiers [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Octavius Offline

Well said.

(apologies for the one-liner.)

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.024 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 21 queries. Zlib compression disabled.