Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#20333 - 02/13/09 10:50 PM Bacon and Mayo
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
I am such a fan of Bacon Salt. I have neglected to mention here. Or maybe I have briefly. Well they have now come out with "Baconnaise". My arteries are clogging in anticipation. Look....

#20337 - 02/14/09 12:45 AM Re: Bacon and Mayo [Re: fakepropht]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

That is awesome! I am going to have to get me some of that for sure. I especially like their slogan: "everything should taste like bacon", and I agree whole heartedly.

#20341 - 02/14/09 01:12 AM Re: Bacon and Mayo [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Linaka113 Offline

Loc: East Bay 510 CA
I love bacon and mayo. Perhaps they should inculde tomato, bread,and lettuce as well. Then they should'nt be fighting they would have an BLT orgy instead. MMMMMMMMMMMM bacon

#20342 - 02/14/09 01:15 AM Re: Bacon and Mayo [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
Whipped oil and eggs... plus lard and salt...

I think I just developed hypertension... and hyperlipidemia...

Maybe they could throw in a pack of smokes... as a promo giveaway??

#20346 - 02/14/09 03:06 AM Re: Bacon and Mayo [Re: daevid777]
spiderbreeder Offline

Loc: Sydney,Australia
I haven't seen anything like that in Oz yet- I'll be getting my hands on some for sure if it makes it's way over here!

It doesn't sound like it would be "healthy eatin'" though, which means that it will probably be delicious...

#20375 - 02/14/09 01:02 PM Re: Bacon and Mayo [Re: spiderbreeder]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
I've haven't tried the mayo yet. But I always keep a shaker of the Bacon Salt on hand. Sounds like it would be bad for you? The Bacon Salt is actually lower sodium that most salt alternatives. It also brings the flavor of bacon to the party. It is all natural and low fat. Surpise, a few dashes of Bacon Salt is better for you than a few shakes of Lite Salt. So maybe the Mayo might follow suit and be a "healthier" alternative to mayo. Google them and check their site. They have infomation about the contents of their products. They may have ordering info and places it can be found. I can get my salt at the grocery store. I learned yesterday that my tattoo shop is such bigs fans of their products, that they have signed up to be a distributor. In the mail, as I type, Is a monster package shipping to them from Bacon Salt. It will include a year's supply of every product. I will be there the day it arrives lol.

#20403 - 02/14/09 11:30 PM Re: Bacon and Mayo [Re: fakepropht]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Fake, you need to check out Peace Through Pork.

They have bacon bracelets (like those yellow LIVEstrong ones, but look like a strip of bacon), and shirts, mugs...

"Bacon is really tasty.
People that don't eat bacon obviously have issues."

#20478 - 02/15/09 05:27 PM Re: Bacon and Mayo [Re: Nemesis]
Jake999 Offline

They BLASPHEEEEEEEEEEEEME against the majesty that is (thunder) bacon. For it is written, in the Book of the Word, 1st Pork, 15:12, "And the porcine vision that is one. in strips or in bulk, shall prevail and stand alone against sausage, yea, against patties and links, lo until the end of days when sow shall wallow no more, but sit on the right hand side of the Porkly King and multiply in her boardoms."

Turn AWAY from those things that blend, and mix, and make unto themselves an ABOMINATION of what our Porkly King has blessed to sizzle and crunch, enriching both egg and toasted wheat... keep it pure and keep it holy. Give it the ARMOUR and give it the RATH, and may it be blessed by the Prophet, Oscar Mayer. AMEN.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 21 queries. Zlib compression disabled.