Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#20629 - 02/17/09 05:06 PM Future
HypnotizedHill Offline
stranger

Loc: Austin, TX
I have failed so much in my past (In the little past I have) I just want to know that I have made the right decision. March 13th is my last day of high school for I am going to join Job Corp. I need some second opinions from the elders. (ones who have lived long enough to know) Did I make the right choice? Or will this have no benefit for me at all? I can not stop pondering...it is very stressful.
#20634 - 02/17/09 06:09 PM Re: Future [Re: HypnotizedHill]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Funny that you ask other people if you made the right choice. YOU are the ONLY person who can answer the question. I know a few people who went to Job Corp. For some it was probably the smartest thing the ever did for themselves, the others, not so much.

#20643 - 02/17/09 08:05 PM Re: Future [Re: HypnotizedHill]
spiderbreeder Offline

Loc: Sydney,Australia
Maybe only time will tell if you have ultimately made the right choice, and it's your choice alone to make...

If it's going to guarantee you a job, and your own income, do it.

If it becomes unbearable, and you've got other ways and means to pull in a buck without resorting to welfare, do that.

You're not "trapped" anywhere unless you let yourself be.

Try out all of your options, you'll find the one that makes you happy eventually- you're still young yet. ;\)

#20647 - 02/17/09 08:20 PM Re: Future [Re: spiderbreeder]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Just do it, travel, get the fuck out of dodge and learn how to think for yourself.

Good Luck,

Morgan

Never regret what you didn't do.

#20719 - 02/18/09 11:39 AM Re: Future [Re: Morgan]
HypnotizedHill Offline
stranger

Just to make everyone aware, That I have ALREADY made the decision that I will be going to Job Corp. and only wished for a second opinion. I am also aware that I need to decide for myself, I have been aware of that(all my life I have decided for myself). I only wanted a second opinion in a time of stress and need. Thank you all.

#20725 - 02/18/09 12:08 PM Re: Future [Re: HypnotizedHill]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Why do you want a second opinion if you already made your descision?
You are just making useless cyberspace at this moment...

#20750 - 02/18/09 07:35 PM Re: Future [Re: HypnotizedHill]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
We're not going to give you hugs and tell you that everything will be all right, but at least now you have the satisfaction of knowing that from now on you're in control of your life, and whether you fail or succeed is within your grasp.... So good luck... or whatnot.

#20758 - 02/18/09 09:53 PM Re: Future [Re: HypnotizedHill]
Paul Offline
stranger

Loc: Debyshire, England
Relax!

You will never know until you try and even if you find it was the wrong choice you can then eliminate it from any list of choices in the future

In my experience blind choices become easier with age but only because of all the things I've tried, hated and crossed off the lists.

The important thing is you've made a choice, any choice, and have the courage to go through with it. Better that than standing paralyzed by the approaching headlights of fate.

In the meantime forget about it and chill. Making a decision should be a release, trust your instincts and let go of the worry. (Shit! Now I'm starting to sound like Yoda!)

Any way good luck.

Cheers, Paul.

#20832 - 02/20/09 01:03 AM Re: Future [Re: Paul]
Master Magick Offline
pledge

Loc: New York, USA
Make it a positive experience for yourself and it will be! Not everyone takes the 'standard' path to get where they want to go. Use the tools they give you and make your own path. Life ain't always easy but it's the only one you've got so treat it that way. That and a little good luck never hurts.

#21096 - 02/24/09 04:54 PM Re: Future [Re: Master Magick]
HypnotizedHill Offline
stranger

Again thank you.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.024 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 23 queries. Zlib compression disabled.