Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#2088 - 11/20/07 06:24 PM ZEITGEIST, The Movie
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

I have mentioned it to a few members in chat and was about to post the title in the mind altering movie thread... I realized shit it is on google video and you can embed it so...

For your watching enjoyment and to provoke further discussion on Jesus being nothing but the representation of Pisces in the zodiac and the whole crucification being nothing but the movements of the sun in the sky...

I leave you The movie "Zeitgeist"...

The first 30 minutes or so is the best... It then goes on to satisfy the conspiracy nuts...

;\) You know who you are...

Peace

~T~

Edited by ta2zz (11/20/07 06:27 PM)
Edit Reason: # 63

#2129 - 11/22/07 03:06 AM Re: ZEITGEIST, The Movie [Re: ta2zz]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
Hey Ta2zz,

I watched about the first 30 minutes of this movie and found it very enjoyable. It makes alot of sense, and is another thing that seems to be proving to me that what I consiser to be'divine' and godlike in the universe is the universe itself. Funny how they seem to see that clearer back thousands of years ago than people do today. Meh.

I stopped watching it at around then only due to time constraints and not because it started into any conspiricy stuff *disclaimer*

Zeph

#2910 - 12/24/07 06:20 PM Re: ZEITGEIST, The Movie [Re: ZephyrGirl]
HereticAiel Offline
stranger

Loc: Ontario, Canada
I really praise you for putting this movie up...It has givin me s huge intellectual reflection on things i thought to be so. I make no disregard and truly give faith in all that this movie dispels about humanity as humanity believes it as so. the corrections we have, as a organism to reflect on. we are all the same evolving species. A ongoing embodiment of realism...we as a embodiment of any reality that we are...that we think we are. thanks for puitting this up...
#67201 - 06/05/12 04:26 AM Re: ZEITGEIST, The Movie [Re: HereticAiel]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Since I cannot necroedit I must necropost as in researching my old posts I realized the movie has been removed. Its nice reading some of the old words from Zeph (SA_TAN).

Seems the movie has been updated since I last saw it. A quick read it appears the first part has only been worded a bit differently.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/ has links to all versions of the videos.

#67249 - 06/09/12 06:53 PM Re: ZEITGEIST, The Movie [Re: ta2zz]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
 Originally Posted By: ta2zz

;\) You know who you are...

I'll cop to it to a degree. The official story of 9-11 is ludicrous. I have no idea what really happened, but the official story (yes I've read all 1000 or so pages) doesn't make sense on many levels.

But you're right, the first 30 minutes are something I've repeatedly watched.

Excellent recommendation.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.019 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.