Page 1 of 3 123>
Topic Options
#20961 - 02/21/09 02:15 PM The political illusion
joseph oreilly Offline
Incomprehensible--Banned
pledge

Within this day and age I find it difficult to believe that government, politics and democracy actually takes place, society as we know it exists purely upon consumerism and policing, and we're lead to think that these two elements of our world are determined by government by the medium of democracy? As Lenin stated 'it doesn't matter who votes it matters who counts the votes' and besides even if votes are counted despite the main aims of any of the magor political parties can we really expect any kind of outcome of action they'd take after ellected would differ from another?
#20970 - 02/21/09 04:44 PM Re: The political illusion [Re: joseph oreilly]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
If you take it as a basic premise that everyone is a selfish opportunist you will rarely be disappointed.

Govts are essentially organisms composed of little individual cells of govt employees. Their primary function is the health of themselves and the larger organism. To this end, the organism of govt seeks to expand it's size, scope and power.

The Ubermench is a person that create opportunity out of adversity. To this end, given the above reality, what measure are you taking to strive under the current paradigm?

#20975 - 02/21/09 08:00 PM Re: The political illusion [Re: Fist]
Kenny Lane Offline
stranger

Well you're definately right about the organism expanding it's size but I don't know about the part where you said the individual Government employees are concerned about their health. My wife works for a company that has a contract with the state of Texas. The State employees have expanded their size that's for sure. Each on of those people has to weigh at least 3 to 400LBs. I don't see that as being to healthy. It gives new meaning to the phrase "Big Government"!
#21114 - 02/25/09 11:06 AM Re: The political illusion [Re: Kenny Lane]
Cody Offline
pledge

Of course living within a certain system of rules,regulations and oversights etc. brings certain realities to light, it's always there and I would guess that many of those here were probably born into geographical systems without their consent. As long as one realizes that they have no use for it other than the mechanical marionette then they are well on their way to complete disgust and dissatisfaction which evolves posthumasly to why one might be here in the first place- or I might just be another E-Asshole who is full of shit.
#21278 - 03/01/09 08:05 AM Re: The political illusion [Re: joseph oreilly]
Kenny Lane Offline
stranger

I couldn't agree more. I've done enough research to know that we are only deceived into thinking we are living in a free and open society. Most people are spoon fed propaganda from the day they are born and never question what they are told and never dare to think outside the box. There is plenty of history that is never taught to us in school, and it's for a reason. They don't want us to know the truth, and what's sad is when a few of us discover the truth we are shunned and often labelled "un-patriotic" or "conspiracy theorists". It scares me to think how many of our rights we and several generations before us have given up our for the sake of comfort and security.
#21280 - 03/01/09 08:33 AM Re: The political illusion [Re: Kenny Lane]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

So, beyond just agreeing that we have a problem, what do you intend to do about it?

Can you change the system? Probably not. So given that reality what do plan to do? Cry? Whine? Go tell your mama?

What would the Ubermensch do?

How about some concrete things that can be done thrive in this sort of environment.

#21306 - 03/01/09 01:02 PM Re: The political illusion [Re: Kenny Lane]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Kenny Lane
I've done enough research to know that we are only deceived into thinking we are living in a free and open society.

So well decieved that they allow you to express how you feel you are being decieved, in a free and open way. Whoever "they" are, they are pretty commited to the lie.

Most people are spoon fed propaganda from the day they are born and never question what they are told and never dare to think outside the box.

People are spoon-fed propaganda, I will agree there - but propaganda is necessary in a sense. All propaganda is nothing more than a tool for the dissemenation of ones ideals. Take this post for example; a classic example of propaganda. Remember, that propaganda doesn't always have to come from the powers the be. It could be the brain child of a newspaper editor, an advertising executive, even your own mind.

There is plenty of history that is never taught to us in school, and it's for a reason. They don't want us to know the truth.

Are you familar with the phrase, "history is written by those who win"? If they didn't want us to to know the truth, it wouldn't be possible to find out the truth.

"The truth", as it were, is a pretty obscure concept which needs a little more flushing out. What in school do you feel decieved about? The proliferation of the belief Columbus was anything more than a glorified rapist? Or, perhaps you think we never landed on the moon.

It scares me to think how many of our rights we and several generations before us have given up our for the sake of comfort and security.

I agree, but, well armchair revolution and all....

#21314 - 03/01/09 01:26 PM Re: The political illusion [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Sure we live in a free society. We are free to move around in and play in the sandbox. By the rules of course. The size and shape of the sandbox are always subject to change, however, and dare ye not step outside of it.

#21316 - 03/01/09 01:31 PM Re: The political illusion [Re: Kenny Lane]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Oh look,.. someone else who has done "research"....
 Quote:
There is plenty of history that is never taught to us in school, and it's for a reason. They don't want us to know the truth, and what's sad is when a few of us discover the truth we are shunned and often labelled "un-patriotic" or "conspiracy theorists".

That's because those people want to stand out with their "newly acquired intelligence" and in reality are too stupid to keep their heads down since they didn't think about how others might react..
Also, if you want to learn ALL history, you might be busy for a while...

If they didn't want us to know the truth, they would do everything to keep it away from us.. yet a simple search on google provides most answeres..

#21319 - 03/01/09 03:53 PM Re: The political illusion [Re: Dimitri]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Good grief you people are tiresome.

Here, want a real solution? I cannot improve upon this:

THE U.S. IS TERMINAL
By Kurt Saxon

Our species has become a plague on the land. Worldwide, we have out-bred the carrying capacities of our environments and our socioeconomic systems. Our country is swamped with morons and degenerates. The Mexican border has become a huge anus through which Mexico excretes its waste matter. There are at least eight million Muslims here, all too many of which, feel commanded to destroy us.

Around 1850 our species reached one billion. By 1930 it doubled to two billion and by 1975, four billion. Today it is six and a half billion and climbing.

U.S. population was just under 100 million in1900. Today it is 300 million, 100 million non-white.

The insane middle-east war against Islam is further ruining our economy.

Overpopulation and down-breeding has reduced the level of reasoning of the average human to that of a baboon. A terrible culling is due, or overdue, of more than 50% of our population who will die of starvation, disease and/or violence.

I will illustrate: A man feels poorly and goes to his doctor. The doctor tells him he has a spreading cancer and is overweight and getting fatter. He asks the doctor, "Can't you cut out the cancer and help me lose weight?" The doctor answers, "Of course not. Your cancer cells and your fat cells have as much right to live as do your normal cells."

You would consider that doctor to be insane. But isn't that the same attitude as our politicians, and, unfortunately, most of our politically correct fellow citizens express? People who were born to no purpose and are a social liability, at best, will be culled as a matter course. Those who accept them as simply a part of the scheme of things, will be a part of an indiscriminate culling which will carry off both worthwhile and worthless.

Our elected officials are corrupt and incompetent. No improvement is possible, short of the massive culling. The culling will remove the parasites, predators, perverts and also the Liberals, who not only allowed, but encouraged society's dregs to survive and multiply.

Your only hope lies in the knowledge of our past, in preparing to save yourself and your loved ones. Only the self-sufficiency of our ancestors will help you to create a life-support system and also enable you to defend your own against all comers.

#21336 - 03/01/09 06:33 PM Re: The political illusion [Re: Fist]
LordOf_illusions Offline
stranger

Loc: Kansas
 Originally Posted By: Fist
So, beyond just agreeing that we have a problem, what do you intend to do about it?

Can you change the system? Probably not. So given that reality what do plan to do? Cry? Whine? Go tell your mama?

What would the Ubermensch do?

How about some concrete things that can be done thrive in this sort of environment.

What is there to do? You like so many other people assume there is a solution or cure to everything in existence when infact a great deal of existence is ridden with unsolvable dillemmas which overtime become even more futile with human meddling.

( Human beings create most of their own suffering. Enjoy the irony since that my friend is all one can truely do.)

( You can change yourself on the micro plane of existence but when you go against the macro you can do nothing.)

#21337 - 03/01/09 06:35 PM Re: The political illusion [Re: LordOf_illusions]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

All that matters is the micro plane..ie ones personal environment. There is plenty to do there without wasting time and energy struggling against the universe.

#21345 - 03/01/09 06:49 PM Re: The political illusion [Re: Dan_Dread]
LordOf_illusions Offline
stranger

Loc: Kansas
 Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
All that matters is the micro plane..ie ones personal environment. There is plenty to do there without wasting time and energy struggling against the universe.

I second that. It is the other people that get in your way that becomes a real bitch to deal with.

#21352 - 03/01/09 06:56 PM Re: The political illusion [Re: LordOf_illusions]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Enter the concept of Satanic lesser magic...

#21371 - 03/01/09 09:41 PM Re: The political illusion [Re: Fist]
Kenny Lane Offline
stranger

Well I know one thing we can all do. We can stop beleiving everything our great and almighty government tells us and start thinking for ourselves. Just because Might is Right doesn't mean our commander in cheif can just bypass congress and side-step the constitution of the United States so we can invade someone else's soveriegn nation based on the big lie we were all told about weapons of mass distruction.
But hey! You're in the Army. You're not supposed to question authority are you!

Page 1 of 3 123>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.022 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.