Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#21382 - 03/02/09 03:40 AM Re: The political illusion [Re: Kenny Lane]
Engel08 Offline
stranger

Loc: California
I think if there were to be no more white house and possibly no house of representatives the holes in society would be noticed and eventually the flow of human organization and manipulation (not to mention economy and laws) would become more in flux until another "government" is established.
This question feels an awful lot like the theory of money being a nonexistent item in our society.

#21383 - 03/02/09 04:09 AM Re: The political illusion [Re: Kenny Lane]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
I think Fist's "microcosm" is pretty much set... He's looking "outward"... and I think that point was sorely missed.

Keep it up man, acausal man..

#21387 - 03/02/09 10:34 AM Re: The political illusion [Re: Kenny Lane]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Again, dumbass, given the current paradigm what are you doing to feather your own nest?

If you are looking for the 'leadership' to lead you out of the wilderness then you will be looking for a long time. Let me know how that works out for you...

#21405 - 03/02/09 02:11 PM Re: The political illusion [Re: LordOf_illusions]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: LordOf_illusions

What is there to do? You like so many other people assume there is a solution or cure to everything in existence when infact a great deal of existence is ridden with unsolvable dillemmas which overtime become even more futile with human meddling.

( Human beings create most of their own suffering. Enjoy the irony since that my friend is all one can truely do.)

( You can change yourself on the micro plane of existence but when you go against the macro you can do nothing.)

What you propose and promote here is old religious thinking. It's god's will, don't fight it, surrender, suffer. For thousands of years the majority has submitted itself to a martyr-ideology in which they, in awe of the opposition, submitted themselves or retreated into apathy. If an animal is cornered it fights until it's last breath or last drop of blood, so why do we humans glorify peaceful surrender? It is exactly that tendency that keeps the social structure as is, that keeps, no matter what societal changes, der Untermensch in his habitat.

As a follower of the LHP, I do have a hard time submitting, victimizing myself. Why would I make a choice for apathy at all? Because the opposition is too big, because they outnumber me? The only message I sent, when not raising my fist, or throwing a rock or doing anything in opposition, is; what a feeble creature I am. Ein Untermensch.

D.

#21414 - 03/02/09 05:56 PM Re: The political illusion [Re: Dan_Dread]
tomas Offline
faker / baby
stranger

Loc: Laredo, Texas
Dan, have you forgotten, " Whatever is above is like that which is below" ? The Microcosm is the same as the Macrocosm. I find your exclusion of balance in ones life to be disturbing. That would explain a lot concerning yoursel. Also, the fact you are a faggot Canadian to explain the rest. You have talked hard against me, however, I believe you wouldn't be so tough in person. You advised me to eat a bullet; in person, I 'd kick your punk ass. Please respond to this, faggot.
#21417 - 03/02/09 06:48 PM Re: The political illusion [Re: tomas]
Rig Offline
stranger

Loc: Grand Rapids, MI
Tomas, I've been a member here for two days and your posts have stood out to me as nothing but whining and pseudo-intellectual drivel. Dan's posts, on the other hand, show that he has an intimate understanding of what this community is about. And his nationality should have nothing to do with anything. People like you are what give the rest of us Americans a bad name. I'm embarrassed to be a citizen of such an arrogant, ignorant nation--because of people like you. People are talking tough to you here because you're an idiot, and you deserve to get called out for it.
#21425 - 03/02/09 09:21 PM Re: The political illusion [Re: tomas]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Ahh your true colors. What took you so long?

Internet tough guys always make me smile \:\)

#21426 - 03/02/09 09:32 PM Re: The political illusion [Re: tomas]
Jake999 Offline

Sorry... but that Canadian's perfectly able to handle himself intellectually and physically.

The childishness of this "I'd kick your punk ass" and "faggot" crap is beneath any hope for intellectualism on your part. Makes me wonder if you're at all what you claim. I'm not in charge of the board, but were I, you'd be engaging is a well deserved time out. But being that that's not my call, I'll just exercise my ignore option.

#21467 - 03/03/09 01:16 PM Re: The political illusion [Re: LordOf_illusions]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
 Quote:
( Human beings create most of their own suffering. Enjoy the irony since that my friend is all one can truely do.)

Well no shit, Captian Obvious. It certainly isn't the apes. Yet.

#21652 - 03/06/09 07:21 PM Re: The political illusion [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
joseph oreilly Offline
Incomprehensible--Banned
pledge

Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6

People are spoon-fed propaganda, I will agree there - but propaganda is necessary in a sense. All propaganda is nothing more than a tool for the dissemenation of ones ideals. Take this post for example; a classic example of propaganda. Remember, that propaganda doesn't always have to come from the powers the be. It could be the brain child of a newspaper editor, an advertising executive, even your own mind.

You need to clarify as to what propoganda consists of, by your definition it simply means the communication of any kind of relative ideas possibly the best interpretation definately the broadest possible one.

Originally Posted By: Fist

What would the Ubermensch do?

That term comes from Neitchze's book entitled 'thus spake Zarathustra', which is heavily 'annotated' by his sister and neice, basically the ubermensch fly around and stuff like some kind of Shakespeare Tempest rip off, how that relates to actual humanbeings is anybodies' guess.

#21660 - 03/06/09 09:39 PM Re: The political illusion [Re: joseph oreilly]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Quote:

That term comes from Neitchze's book entitled 'thus spake Zarathustra'...

Really?! You don't say?

Did you have to google that or did you know that before developing an interest in Satanism?

If you really don't understand how the concept of the 'Overman' applies to Satanism then you should really limit your prattling to the Satanism 101 section until you can figure it out.

All the same, you still fail to answer the question. Given that you are living in an unfavorable paradigm, what do YOU as an individual plan to do to ensure that you and yours thrive under such conditions?

#21676 - 03/07/09 08:02 AM Re: The political illusion [Re: Fist]
joseph oreilly Offline
Incomprehensible--Banned
pledge

Quote:

That term comes from Neitchze's book entitled 'thus spake Zarathustra'...

Really?! You don't say?

Did you have to google that or did you know that before developing an interest in Satanism?

If you really don't understand how the concept of the 'Overman' applies to Satanism then you should really limit your prattling to the Satanism 101 section until you can figure it out.

All the same, you still fail to answer the question. Given that you are living in an unfavorable paradigm, what do YOU as an individual plan to do to ensure that you and yours thrive under such conditions?

Well Nietzsche's Zarathustra character didn't like these flying fairy creatures he just went out of his cave picked up some dead people, met some animals and generally just traveled around talking to noraml human people.

#21686 - 03/07/09 11:00 AM Re: The political illusion [Re: joseph oreilly]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Again, I will pose this simple question.

What do you as an individual plan to do to affect your own situation? I think I have asked this same question at least three times now.

#21715 - 03/07/09 09:34 PM Re: The political illusion [Re: joseph oreilly]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: joseph oreilly
You need to clarify as to what propoganda consists of, by your definition it simply means the communication of any kind of relative ideas possibly the best interpretation definately the broadest possible one.

Actually, I don't need to clarify anything. More to the point I don't needto do much of anything, especially something you tell me I need to. If you don't know what a word means you have no business using it.

#21748 - 03/08/09 05:14 PM Re: The political illusion [Re: Fist]
joseph oreilly Offline
Incomprehensible--Banned
pledge

Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6

Actually, I don't need to clarify anything. More to the point I don't needto do much of anything, especially something you tell me I need to. If you don't know what a word means you have no business using it.

How's it any different if you don't know what the word mean's initially? Did you 'bagsy' the word by being the first person on the forum to use it?

Again, I will pose this simple question.

What do you as an individual plan to do to affect your own situation? I think I have asked this same question at least three times now.

In dealing with scary flying creatures? Maybe some kind of harpoon gun with a rope?

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.