Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#21733 - 03/08/09 06:13 AM Re: Dimethyltryptamine [Re: joseph oreilly]
spiderbreeder Offline

Loc: Sydney,Australia
After contemplating your last post,I had an incredibly vivid mental picture of you taking a big hit of your bleach/baking soda/cough syrup concoction, staggering over to your computer, and logging in to the 600 Club...

Lay off all that shit Joseph- it's not good for your brain cells, and its fucking with your ability to post in a coherent and intelligent manner...

"Household Solvent Product Abuse"

That's just disgustingly tragic - shame on you.

#21740 - 03/08/09 08:25 AM Re: Dimethyltryptamine [Re: spiderbreeder]
Meq Offline
Banned

Originally Posted By: spiderbreeder
Lay off all that shit Joseph- it's not good for your brain cells, and its fucking with your ability to post in a coherent and intelligent manner...

Don't worry spiderbreeder, a concoction like that can 1) only kill brain cells if the person trying it actually has brain cells in the first place, and 2) can only fuck with a person's ability to post in a coherent and intelligent manner if they already possess that ability (or the potential for it) to begin with.

Otherwise, let them chug that bleach away. Can do no harm. A brain has to exist before it can be damaged ;\)

#21741 - 03/08/09 12:35 PM Re: Dimethyltryptamine [Re: Meq]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I am going with Mequa on this one. If Joesph wants to play bathtub chemist, I say more power to him. Not like any of his actions could really have adverse consequences on any of us.

So huff all the gas you want, Joesph, just please make sure that you smoke while doing so.

#21779 - 03/09/09 07:38 AM Re: Dimethyltryptamine [Re: Meq]
spiderbreeder Offline

Loc: Sydney,Australia
Your right Mequa.

After reading JO's bewildering contributions to the "political illusion" thread, I've come to the conclusion that he doesn't have a brain to damage either. \:D

So knock yourself out with it Joseph, Literally I hope.

#31906 - 11/18/09 04:51 PM Re: Dimethyltryptamine [Re: joseph oreilly]
Sceevin Offline
stranger

Loc: Washington
Check iamshaman and bouncingbear. one of those websites should sell the plant matter that contains DMT. bb sells san pedro cactus, mmmmmmm, san pedro.....
One site sold a kit to make Ayahuasca, but i dont remember which it was. thats the Shaman's tea that has DMT plants in t.
Its not illegal to have the plant matter unless it can be proven you intend on consuming it.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.