Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#21072 - 02/24/09 04:44 AM Loving intimacy with the Master
SatansWhoreBoy Offline
lurker

Please pray for me and cast spells on me that I may give myself to the Master for his intimate use as well as that of his chief spirits. I have sought him many nights and invited him to commune with me as I lie in the bed, to come in and lie with me. I have had dreams of having relations with him and his associates for quite a number of years.

I also wish to bring great pleasure to human companions also, whoever would have need, that I may be a servant to them. The world is so full of unfulfilled needs, as well as anger, and war, and other many evils. I desire to draw out of others their deepest desires so they may learn to explore them and not be afraid of them, whosoever is greatly frustrated in this way and needs an outlet.

My name is Lee and my birthdate is 08/03/1972 if this would help you in spellcasting for me.

My heart etc is wide, wide open for Lucifer to pleasure himself wherever on my body it pleases him and I am his willing toy.

I have nothing against God, but grew up in the church, and found the indwelling of the Holy Spirit to be very much of a damper to my sexual fulfillment. I wish to be indwelled and infilled otherwise, and as I have spoken in Christian tongues, may my tongue now speak the language that would bring down the Master to love my body and take his pleasure in it.

Pray for me,
Lee

#21073 - 02/24/09 05:29 AM Re: Loving intimacy with the Master [Re: SatansWhoreBoy]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
Please... somebody... do your stuff... make some magic happen... and get rid of this demented, homosexual boy... I pray to thee...

#21074 - 02/24/09 05:32 AM Re: Loving intimacy with the Master [Re: SatansWhoreBoy]
spiderbreeder Offline

Loc: Sydney,Australia
Hello Satanswhoreboy.

I suggest that you fall on your knees right now, and pray for a therapist.

#21075 - 02/24/09 05:39 AM Re: Loving intimacy with the Master [Re: SatansWhoreBoy]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
This is too easy, like shooting fish in a barrel.

Lee, your gay. It's okay.
Move out of your little po'ducky town and move to a big city.
Find the gay community and make friends. I am sure once you do this, you wont need satan to visit you in your bed.

Your a grown man. Act like one.
Satan doesnt need more bended knees, he need strong men.

You need to take control of your own life, and move forward.
You answer your own prays.

Good Luck & go get a moving truck,

Morgan

#21076 - 02/24/09 05:54 AM Re: Loving intimacy with the Master [Re: SatansWhoreBoy]
Paul Offline
stranger

Loc: Debyshire, England
I'm speechless and that doesn't happen often....

I could be rude and abusive but I just can't be bothered. Anyway, you'd probably enjoy that and I have no intention feeding your depravity (I'm too busy with my own).

Anyone else care to have a go?

(I'm going to chuckle about this one all day!)

#21079 - 02/24/09 10:15 AM Re: Loving intimacy with the Master [Re: SatansWhoreBoy]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Dude, you have some serious problems. Seek help.

#21083 - 02/24/09 10:42 AM Re: Loving intimacy with the Master [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Morbid Rex Offline

Sorry to disappoint you but the master doesn't get down like that. Just go out to a club and play devil dress up with some open minded fellow.

Satanism! The only scientifically proven religion.

#21084 - 02/24/09 11:13 AM Re: Loving intimacy with the Master [Re: SatansWhoreBoy]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Okay....wow. Where to begin? First off, I doubt you're going to find what you're looking for on this site. Most of the Volken on here are either straight or straight swingers, and the only bisexuals here that I am aware of are women.

What you need to do is join a S&M forum that also caters to roleplay. You'll be able to get in touch with people who share your interests and perhaps find a good master who can fulfill your needs.

#21085 - 02/24/09 11:59 AM Re: Loving intimacy with the Master [Re: Nemesis]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
we used to get weirdos here all the time, and oh how I have missed them.

how about a big warm welcome for our newest! \:D

#21087 - 02/24/09 12:15 PM Re: Loving intimacy with the Master [Re: Bacchae]
DistroyA Offline

Loc: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
Wow. The original post was deeply moving. And it's moved my comedic nerve no end. XD

Well, this thread is probably the most interesting thread I've seen in a while. If it were a physical thing, it should be framed and hung in the hall of fame or something, for it is the BES THRED EVAR!

#21092 - 02/24/09 02:07 PM Re: Loving intimacy with the Master [Re: DistroyA]
icu4whatur Offline
stranger

SatansWhoreBoy,
Lucifer likes guys who wear diapers... And who rub feces all over themselves... He told me. Apparently he has told you as well.

In fact, that is the only way he can manifest himself in a Christian church is with a follower who offers himself in this way... Inside a church full of people... During church service.

He wants people to know who you are so you can lead others in your example, and only by soiling yourself in church with a diaper on will you accomplish this.

You will be a beacon to Satanists everywhere. After Lucifer arrives he will illuminate your mind with his light and you will become powerful.

No crevice of yours will remain unfilled. Your path is clear. Go forth!

#21098 - 02/24/09 04:59 PM Re: Loving intimacy with the Master [Re: icu4whatur]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
::::wagging finger at Nemesis and Bacchae::::: I am surprised neither one of you destroyed this poster and either locked this or deleted it. I will take the liberty of locking this before it turns into a porta potty of wasted letters. I would delete it, but it was pretty funny.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 25 queries. Zlib compression disabled.