Page 4 of 4 <1234
Topic Options
#21609 - 03/06/09 12:21 AM Re: Arguments against Christianity... [Re: Dan_Dread]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
I agree with so many of you from Ta2zz, Morgan, Diav, Dan, Nem, Fist and Jake.

To me you are all saying the same thing. We don't care about you christians other than to maybe feel that little bit ahead of the game when it comes to them.

I think the question was fucking stupid to be honest. Arguments against Christianity? What, arguing that it exists (it obviously does), that it's hypocritical and self defeating in those people that are hypocritical and self defeating by nature? Sure, that to me is also pretty obvious. So what exactly does he want to argue about? Whether Christ was real? Or more likely whether God is real? And as Nem did try to point out in his introduction thread, we have had these circular arguments recently with other Christians and they ALWAYS go back to faith.

I don't see any new evidence brought forward on either side, nor did I expect to, cirtainly not from the current God Botherer. Although I guess now he's a Satanist Botherer also, maybe just a bothererererererer.

Have I added anything new? Nah, but Morgan, can you pull Mikey up with your yappy puppy line, that was funny and missed in the mine forum???

Anyway, I just had to say SOMETHING in this thread.

#21610 - 03/06/09 01:24 AM Re: Arguments against Christianity... [Re: Ichtus]
16yr_questioner Offline
lurker

Honestly, I'm not a christion, but I'm not satanic either, as you might have seen by my name, I'm just 16 and just want to learn about your religion. I'm open to whatever and I do not believe Satanism is the worship of evil gods or whatever most christions believe. I haven't done that much research, but I did find one site that claimed Satanism to be the oldest and first religion. I am not here to critisize any person that follows this religion, I'm just here to learn what I can.

One site I came across, the author claimed that he/she had meditated and personaly spoke to the devil and other gods... Is that possible, is that a different version of this religion, I know this prpbubly sounds like I just want to rev you people up, but I honestly just want to learn!

I'll understand if you delete my account after this so I apologize, but again, I just want to learn... Although I accept your religion as a valid one, others may not, so let me say now, the first step to acceptance is to learn!

#21611 - 03/06/09 01:28 AM Re: Arguments against Christianity... [Re: Ichtus]
16yr_questioner Offline
lurker

And on the topic of Christianity, they have no religion left, evolution has scientifically been proven, all they have left is Moses and Jesus, and all they did was con people into believing they were blessed by god, they prpbubly bribed their followers.
#21617 - 03/06/09 03:53 AM Re: Arguments against Christianity... [Re: 16yr_questioner]
Grandpabeast Offline

Loc: No. Utah. USA
16YROQ... I'd rather be in the company of those who question reality and spirituality than those who find their reality in dogma and fantasy. Find the answers for yourself and within yourself. IF you ever meet anyone who has all the answers, run as fast as you fucking can because they are full of shit!

Roger.

#21619 - 03/06/09 04:04 AM Re: Arguments against Christianity... [Re: Grandpabeast]
Grandpabeast Offline

Loc: No. Utah. USA
BTW young man, I found myself living on the streets of Haight/Ashburry in San Francisco when I was your age. (OK, it was the 70's...) Just never give up on believing in yourself and your full potential as an ass kicking human being. You can do anything you want to if you are truly committed to doing so.

Roger.

Page 4 of 4 <1234

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.019 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.