Page 1 of 10 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#21811 - 03/09/09 11:01 PM The Satanic Destruction Ritual
Satansfarm Offline

Loc: america
I have had some range of success with Satanic rituals, but none as profound as the destruction ritual. There's nothing quite as dramatic as watching or hearing of a curse working. Quite frankly, it is the reason that I felt that Dr. LaVey was so interesting. I was a dweeby, skinny kid and the first bully I hexed got his teeth knocked out.

It's not always that accurate though. However, it never seems to amaze me when it does work. I am not the type of person who simply believes in stuff unless I see it. I would like to discuss hexing in general. I find this to be a rather touchy subject with some people, and that makes it even more intriguing.

In one of his books, Dr. LaVey declared that not everyone can do magic. It depends on a person's wattage. It is like a talent that can be honed, but never learned from scratch. It doesn't matter how many books you've read or how many lessons you've taken, if the innate talent isn't there, forget it.

There are other things that I can do that others cannot. I am good with art and music. Sometimes it creeps me out at what I can do. It's freaky. I have been a Satanist for many years, yet I still wonder what the source of this energy is. I can feel it building up during the ritual, if performed right. Any thoughts on throwing curses are welcome here.

#21813 - 03/09/09 11:12 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Satansfarm]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
Hexing, as far as I have experienced, is really no different than prayer, or seeing the virgin mary in a blob of tree sap. If you are looking for it you will see it. Does it fall within the laws of probability? Sure. Is it MAGIC? Probably not. I have yet to get proof of a solid account of ANY magic actually pulling its own weight. If I WANTED to see it that way I am sure I would, but that could go for prayer and so on. Basically...don't tell me, show me.

#21815 - 03/09/09 11:54 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: blsk]
Satansfarm Offline

This is the perplexing thing about this subject. It is kind of like UFO's or the abominable snowman. I wonder if there have been any studies on people who have hurled successful workings. There are many unexplored avenues that deal with the human mind that most people shrug off as nonsense, such as telepathy. Can people actually read each other' minds or send messages without talking or writing?

Well, outside of this, there is a great relief from throwing a hex. There can be alot of pent up hostility and hatred that is released during ritual, freeing a person's mind from these bad feelings. Perhaps after tossing someone a hex, the need to actually go out and bash the offender's head in with a rock somehow dissappates along with the need to suddenly change residence or appearence to avoid the local authorities.

We live in a world of decreasing personal liberties and increasing frustration. People are dangerous animals. It is of growing importance to resist violent physical confrontations.
Inmates in prison sometimes kill each other just because they get bored. In this ever expanding prison mentality of a world, I find great peace with the results I get from Satanic ritual.

#21818 - 03/10/09 12:13 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Satansfarm]
blsk Offline

I can definatly understand the importance to avoid physical retribution without puting a great amount of thought, planning, and practice into it so as not to get caught. However, if I have been wronged, I look for EVERY oppertunity to wrong them in return. That is it. If the oppertunity, for example, comes where I can help them, I get great joy in that...for the obvious reasons of "standing over them" and watching them suffer. If I never see them to accomplish this, than they are obviously out of my life which in itself is a plus.

#21825 - 03/10/09 02:52 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: blsk]
Satansfarm Offline

Perhaps one of the best detriments to violence against oneself is the distribution of fear. People can react out of love or respect,or even pity, but usually they will act in their own best interest unless motivated by some horror. One of the nicest things about the curse is that one never knows what to expect. This uncertainty is the nurturing place of fear. If the target knows of the nature of the peril, it can rationally decipher what it must do to protect itself. Unknown peril short circuits the thinking process and replaces it with the desire to run. Every now and then, someone must be made an example of so that people will not forget to be afraid. Governments know this, and individuals also can learn this . There is a balance factor. becoming too greedy or too cruel can become the source of one's demise.
#21841 - 03/10/09 05:00 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Satansfarm]
Satansfarm Offline

Satanic ritual magic combines your will with the elements in order to bring about change according to your wishes. It is not prayer at all. There is no god deity. Earth, air, fire and water are elements. These have been used in magical rituals for probably thousands of years.
#21847 - 03/10/09 11:22 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Satansfarm]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

The elements of which you speak which were used in forms of magic were considered to be elemental spirits… So while there is no god in your equation, there are spirits or in your case forces of nature… Seems pretty fucking close or no different to me…

“Nature spirits which include elementals are believed to be various types of beings or spirits which inhabit Nature.”

“Elementals are of a lower type of nature spirit. They are believed to exist as the life force in all living things. They are said to even exist in the four elements of earth, air, fire, and water; the planets, stars, and the signs of the zodiac; and the hours of the day and night.”

Elementals Link

Now let me further add witchcraft to ritual magic, and prayer… All of these work exactly the same through luck… If your prayer, curse, or spell works then what a powerful person you are, how powerful your faith in yourself or your god must be… Now if the same prayer, spell, curse, or working doesn’t work well then perhaps you were not focused enough or your belief in your god or your own power was not enough to secure the desired outcome… The only difference between prayer, magic or witchcraft is where you think this power comes from…

Can you really call on the power of the elements and believe that you are not calling on an external source of power? How different from asking for god's favor is this? Can you honestly argue that because it has been done for thousands of years it must be correct? Following that train of thought then both you and I are on the wrong path, Jesus is real... Prayer must also be real...

Question everything as a Satanist just not magic as long as it works for you… In fact didn’t Anton say something along the same line about the use of satanic magic? Not to question it as long as it works for you? Sometimes it is easier to fool yourself than others, but a smart man can easily fool you into fooling yourself…

You admit yourself that curses only really work if the person deserves it… Why do you think this is? Could it not be this person’s disposition or actions that make him worthy of the curse itself is not what ensures his demise? Many Satanists admit that ritual is used only to clear the mind, the only difference I see from this to prayer is dumping your goals on an external deity… I would have to argue that even though a Christian prays to god the outcome of clearing the mind is not much different… Except while we may work to achieve what we want a Christian may wait hoping it will be handed to them…

The longer I look the more similar it all becomes… The basic instincts and common emotions that drive the human race are very few, quite disgusting to be a slave to without trying to understand these basics…

No fantastical beings in the sky no fantastical powers to be had…

~T~

#21874 - 03/11/09 01:09 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: ta2zz]
Satansfarm Offline

Well, it certainly does spin my wheels when a desired outcome happens at precisely the same time I conduct the ritual. There is definitely something....other...that enters into the equation during the summoning of the infernal names. I have also used lesser magic with some success. If all that this stuff does is give me a sense of empowerment, then hey, its a good thing. I do not feel as if I owe anyone anything, although I do acknowledge the benefits I recieve from magic, no matter what anyone else says.
#21880 - 03/11/09 02:27 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Satansfarm]
blsk Offline

(Satanic ritual magic combines your will with the elements in order to bring about change according to your wishes. It is not prayer at all)

I agree.

Element of Fire:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pRihxvk4YY

Element of Water:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_oueK1OQYA

Element of Air:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK_wnaxIDbc

Element of Earth:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZwhfs1EVBs

Combining them all to attain ones means. No mumbo jumbo here. THIS is what I call a satanic destruction ritual.

#21894 - 03/11/09 06:59 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: blsk]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
I think perhaps it bears mentioning the the purpose of any good ritual is to effect ones self, rather than ones environment.

Of course, through the influencing of ones own unconscious, ones environment can and will be effected.

"If that is the case why not just will yourself to act and feel as you wish?" If you find yourself asking this question you have more study to do on the subject of the nature of man, and the dualism that exists between the intellectual and the emotional.

#21906 - 03/11/09 10:41 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: blsk]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

I must admit blsk that what you show is magic I can put my faith behind... No mumbo jumbo indeed...

~T~

#21911 - 03/12/09 12:48 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: ta2zz]
blsk Offline

Well is there something i'm just not getting? Clearly I am retarded, but I do not get the whole magic thing. Is there something in TSB I am just not reading correctly, or something else that will explain it differently? Anyone care to clarify?

#21912 - 03/12/09 12:56 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: blsk]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
It's all spelled out quite clearly in TSB. Greater magic is psychodrama, offering up the wonder and mystery our emotional half craves. Ritual allows us to purge emotions and ideas that, were we to dwell on them, could and probably would detract from the quality of our lives. Ritual offers a medium to influence the great unknown that is our unconscious minds..the true god of the autotheist.

And if, in the case of a destruction ritual, something bad should happen to the target of your ritualized release... all the better \:\)

#21913 - 03/12/09 01:08 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Dan_Dread]
blsk Offline

Maybe it has been a while since I read that section...but for some reason that made perfect sense. Thank you Dan;)

#21916 - 03/12/09 01:18 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Dan_Dread]
Morbid Rex Offline

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
It's all spelled out quite clearly in TSB. Greater magic is psychodrama, offering up the wonder and mystery our emotional half craves. Ritual allows us to purge emotions and ideas that, were we to dwell on them, could and probably would detract from the quality of our lives. Ritual offers a medium to influence the great unknown that is our unconscious minds..the true god of the autotheist.

And if, in the case of a destruction ritual, something bad should happen to the target of your ritualized release... all the better \:\)

Yup this was what I got out of Satanic Ritual. The destruction ritual's main purpose is to get rid of emotions which may effect your day to day life negatively because you may act on them or whatever, it's much healthier to get them out through acting. That's the main goal, but if it actually works then fine.

Satanism! The only scientifically proven religion.

Page 1 of 10 12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.