Page 2 of 10 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#21927 - 03/12/09 07:29 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Morbid Rex]
Satansfarm Offline

Loc: america
Yes, hatred is indeed a very powerful emotion. What causes us to hate? Well, I am sure it is different for many people, so I will limit my comment here to my own experiences.
Someone cuts me off from something. This person interferes through conscious, unscrupulous action with what makes me happy. There is no discussing this with this person. For whatever the reason, this person resents me and displays a twisted joy in making me suffer. Unless this person is dealt with, the torture will go on and on. This ignites the survival instinct. The adrenaline rush of pure hatred rises in the heart, in the guts, clouding the mind and destroying whatever other pleasurable pursuits I may find in life.
So now, there is no choice but to act. In the old days, I could just pick up a nice sized rock, wait til the bastard goes to sleep, find him in his lair, and smash his skull into bite sized morsels. I may even savor a bit of his flesh, just to compensate in some material way for all the suffering I had to endure on his behalf.
Well, in today's modern society replete with surveillance cameras, microphones, cops, courts, prisons, and execution for premeditated murder the aforementioned form of revenge could have some rather unpleasant consequences for me.

So, what do I do?
Basically, I simply tie up all those nasty feelings and toss them
at my foe with the help of my elemental friends. Who are they really? Who the hell knows. I raise a sword and proclaim my friendship with them. They are, after all, my buddies out there who seem to come to my aid in times of need, friends indeed.
I call them out by names, the infernal names. Names people have called out for centuries, from all over the world. It seems they like candles. It seems they prefer night time.

Drink from the chalice. It does feel rather refreshing after saying all that stuff. Nothing tastes better than cool liquid on a parched mouth. Next, I state my case in very focused, precise, and detailed terms. The outpouring of wrath upon some sort of effigy is applied until it is a frenzy of long pent up emotion.
Is emotion the food of the gods? Hmmmm, could be. This may go on for some time, until I feel satisfied, sated, a bit worn out perhaps.

The appropriate enochian key is now read. Strange bits of poetry, are they not? These fellows John Dee and Edward Kelly were reputed to have scribed the language of the angels through seances centuries ago. Seems like pretty potent stuff. Just reading the tenth key can stir up feelings of anger in me for no particular reason at all.

Well, that done, it's time to ring the bell, blow out the candles and relax. I like the smell of candle smoke. It is so reassuring.

Perhaps the next day I find to my amusement that something bad has happened to my nemesis. Perhaps I may see the dolt on the bus
or street, but now he suddenly has nothing to say. My own feelings of hatred and discontent have been purged. That is certainly a welcome relief.

Well for whatever reason, these rituals are a part of my life. Satanism makes me feel good, all warm and fuzzy inside. Its like a nice, comfy blanket. This is why I love Dr. LaVey so much. Who knows where would I be had he not written my favorite little tome
over forty years ago? I like his other books too. He has a kooky sense of humor. He had a way with him that I admire, style, flash, pizazz, a true showman. He had a voice that rang through the ages, bringing them all together in a single moment of magic.

Do I live in a fantasy world? Perhaps I do. I'm an artist, a dreamer, a romantic, a believer. I was once told that I live in my own world. Well, it suits me. I get along quite well in it. I don't expect anyone else to tag along. I should charge admission. I should discourage others from interrupting my solitudinous mirth. Why even write this down here? I guess I still feel the need to be social every now and then.

#21930 - 03/12/09 12:24 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Satansfarm]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
Kudos. A great post. If I could give it 5 stars, I would. Thanks for sharing that. I really can't add anything to that.

#21933 - 03/12/09 01:14 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: fakepropht]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
i agree. great writing capturing the essence of satanic ritual.

now can someone explain what kudos means. I thought it was a cereal.

#21956 - 03/13/09 01:03 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: fakepropht]
Satansfarm Offline

Well, perhaps I have one more thing to add concerning the candles. I no longer blow them out. Perhaps this would add the element of air at a time when the energy levels are disapating. I snuff them out instead with some tool like the point of a knife. The Satanic ritual is like a bow being slowly and gradually pulled until the apex of energy is reached. This level is fever pitch, almost impossible to control. At the point of release it is out of control, madly enveloping the ritual chamber like an atomic explosion.

And when the bastard is dead and buried, a sweet smile is on my face. I can return to my pleasurable existence with calmness and perhaps a touch of hilarity.

#21974 - 03/13/09 02:21 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Satansfarm]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

When it comes to Satanic Ritual I understand the concept of using it as a means to release "negative" emotions that could hinder you from doing all the things you enjoy doing, but beyond that I am dumbfounded. Especially when people use words like energy. Energy is a word used to describe the amount of work that can be performed by a force. Knowing that, how does energy have anything to do with Satanic ritual, chakra alignment or any other new-age use of the word?

If you perform a ritual in hopes of causing someone harm, gaining wealth etc. isn't that just as useless as prayer? Wouldn't it be more "Satanic" to actually get out there and take some action? I realize that if you wanted someone to die and had an aversion to prison it probably wouldn't be a good idea to shoot them in the head. So visualizing their destruction would probably be a more intelligent psychological release from those feelings of hatred. But do you actually think there is some supernatural power behind Satanic Ritual?

Lets suppose through some coincidence, after performing a destruction ritual, your "target" gets hit by a bus. Would you assume that your ritual was responsible for it, or would you realize that sometimes people just get hit by busses? If someone told you that they prayed for money, and the next week the won the lottery, would you assume that God answered their prayer?

This question isn't directly aimed at Satansfarm, but anyone who would care to answer.

#21976 - 03/13/09 02:56 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Jake999 Offline

Let me put it on personal terms.

If you were pissed at me and wanted to kick my ass, you COULD try. Chances are good that I would kill you. But also, I'm the boss, and pissing me off at the very least would get you fired. You need the job. You have a wife, two kids, a chipmunk named Ernie and a grandmother to support. So what do you do?

Like millions of others have, you write a letter. You pour out all of your venom and your anger into that letter and tell me what an ass I am, how you want to kill me and that you hope I get roids the size of Volkswagons and a limp dick. You seal the letter. You address the letter to me. You put a stamp on it. You then rip it up and throw it into the trash... ritual complete.

Is it a prayer that you hope God will answer? No. It's a way to vent feelings that you can't practically vent in reality. Do you think that I'll get huge roids and a limp dick? Probably not, but it wouldn't bother you at all if I did, AND IF I DID, you could at least take satisfaction in knowing you had the last laugh.

The Satanic Ritual for the Conjuration of Destruction is nothing more than that. Of course, there are those who are going to dial their own agendas and their own mysticisms into it... can't help that. It's their head. You can't control what's in someone else's head.

It's as valid a ritual as singing along to Wednesday 13's BAD THINGS or Dope's DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE at the top of your lungs while thinking about some asshole in your life. You don't expect them to die. But you really couldn't care less if they did.

#21981 - 03/13/09 08:05 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Jake999]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
LOL, excellent description:) Love the 'roids part.

Anyways, it appears to be nothing more than cutting out someones face from a picture and putting it up on a dartboard. It is anger management. Taking a baseball bat to a pillow. Thanks, got it. I would rather make them pay...

#21983 - 03/13/09 09:23 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: blsk]
Jake999 Offline

Yep. Physical retribution is always an option for those of us who sometimes feel the need to reach out and touch somebody. A good liver-shot to the body of someone who desperately needs it works wonders for me sometimes, too.

#21986 - 03/13/09 09:44 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Jake999]
blsk Offline

Am I grossly taking things out of context to make the connection between a destruction ritual and "turning the other cheek?" Most people of faith turn the other cheek as opposed to taking things into their own hands out of fear of retribution from a god. They may not act on what they feel, but they hate that person in their heart. A "satanist" may not act out against someone who has wronged them out of fear of a god, like law enforcement(seeing as we are all gods), but in his heart still hold that same contempt only to voice it in privait. Granted, this one might be a bit more honest about his/her feelings, but does nothing more than a ritual to "take care" of the situation hoping justice will be done. Much like a person of faith will pray for their enemy hoping "god" will "take care" of them hoping for the outcome to be "just."

Okay, lemme have it...

#21987 - 03/13/09 09:51 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: blsk]
Satansfarm Offline

In the old days, when the cave dudes wanted a deer,they would:

dance around
light a big bonfire
fuck like mad
draw pictures on the wall of a successful hunt
make offerings to the appropriate deity

not necessarily in this order

Of course, they did not expect the deer to just wander into the cave and lay down on the grill.

Next morning, bright and early, they get their spears and go hunt the deer.

#21988 - 03/13/09 09:59 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Satansfarm]
blsk Offline

Yes, and as man learned, these acts were weeded out as they were unnecessary, and a waste of time. Which is why educated, nonsuperstitious men no longer do them today. You could simply plan ahead, study your prey and attack...as fun as dancing around a fire and fucking can be:)

There is nothing wrong with doing this, by any means. I simply wanted to know where the power is in it. I see now that, at least for me, there is none. I can, however, see how it is attractive.

#21990 - 03/13/09 10:10 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: blsk]
Jake999 Offline

Two separate things altogether.

"Hate your enemy with a whole heart, and if a man smite you on one cheek, SMASH him on the other!" is meant as a one on one direct action. It's confronting the enemy who attacks you physically and is an imminent threat.

The Ritual for the Conjuration of Destruction's not the same in that it doesn't imply that there is a direct physical threat. (Although there COULD be that component if it's in the nature of a person for whom you could never compete against physically, as in a woman against a strong and aggressive man.) The person COULD be someone that you can't confront physically, but moreover it's seen as the threat that's there, just as malevolent as a physical attack, but not a direct physical attack. It's meant as a form of retribution, plain and simple, only in a ritualistic context.

One might best use the Conjuration of Destruction against the coworker who undermines you at work, always trying to one-up you with the boss, perhaps even manipulating the situations to make sure they get the lion's share of glory for a project well done. Now, you COULD smash his face in... but you'd lose your job and he would benefit by being the victor in retaining HIS job after being attacked by his co-worker. He REALLY couldn't see why. He was always supportive of you. But maybe this is just further proof that YOU needed to move on... maybe the job was just too much.

So, you see that direct confrontation and physical assault could easily work against you. This is the time you would go into the "intellectual decompression chamber" that is a Satanic ritual and exorcise that inner demon (the rage you feel), so that you can go back at it and, hopefully with a fresh look at things, to find a way to defeat this man at his own game.

The direct retribution of "Smite and Smash" is more closely aligned to self defense for a physical aggression.

#21991 - 03/13/09 10:19 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Jake999]
blsk Offline

Starting to make more sense. Thank you. Damn, i'm bad at this.

It's a way to get your head on strait so your not running around, pulling hair out of your head. So you can come to the realization that you are better off following him home and haunting him, fucking with HIS environment so that HE is the one running around, pulling the hair out of HIS head! Sweet!...;)

#21992 - 03/13/09 10:26 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: blsk]
Satansfarm Offline

Oh well, I might just wind up kicking the idiot's door in one night
and bashing his skull in with a rock. I'll have to leave town and perhaps acquire a new identity. Other than that, there's cousin Mikey from outta town.

#21993 - 03/13/09 10:27 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: blsk]
Jake999 Offline

Yep. Once you've worked out on the heavy bag and gotten it out of your system, you go to the showers and think of the best way to beat your enemy at their own game.

"Give him blow for blow, scorn for scorn, doom for doom: with compound interest liberally added there-unto. Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, aye four-fold, a hundred-fold. Make yourself a Terror to your adversary and when he goeth his way, he will possess much additional wisdom to ruminate over," isn't always physical. But it is always satisfying!

Page 2 of 10 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.