Page 3 of 10 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#21994 - 03/13/09 10:42 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Jake999]
Satansfarm Offline

Loc: america
There is always some creep who is good at manipulating the system. They use house rules, they call the cops, they do all these annoying things well within the limit of the law, but at the same time pushing the envelope. I am a straight shooting type of person, not really given to scheming and intrigue. I don't like being pestered by anyone. I don't have the time to get back at them using their own medicine. Furthermore, it is against my principles to stab people in the back. I prefer to open them up from the front with a nice haymaker. So, I work out, make people know that I can dish out some rather incredibly distinctive pain producing techniques. There is the look in the eye that lets the person know that you are completely psycho and have no problems at all with doing really anatomically disastrous things to them. This is perhaps some Lesser magic.
#21999 - 03/14/09 05:58 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Satansfarm]
Satansfarm Offline

And lets not omit another factor for performing Satanic rituals, perhaps one of the most important to me. It may explain for my kinship to my cave buddies back there rutting away and bangin drums and such. It is fun. It is reveling in the senses. There is a need for fun. Well, ok, I have a need to have fun. I am creative. Why? I paint these paintings, play music, write poetry, make crummy little vids and crack jokes. It's not necessarily absolutely necessary for survival, it's not terribly profitable, and I am not that serious about it cuz....well, That would spoil the fun. I'm a fun kind of guy. I can take the incidents of someone who tortures me, and have loads of fun getting back at him/her/it. C'mon, try the voodoo doll.Stick a few pins in. It's just marvy.
#22018 - 03/14/09 09:39 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Jake999]
Paul Offline
stranger

Loc: Debyshire, England
Nothing personal Jake, this is a general reply to this topic and the reason I will no longer be contributing to this forum.

As I have stated before I am 100% Atheist & a 100% materialist (no gods, demons, elements, spirits or angels).

But ritual magic works. It is a latent mechanism inherent to all life. Look around you. Every corner of the globe has it's own version. People isolated by mountains, oceans & ice all have the same belief. Yet you all think you are above it all and that is why I have decided to move on. No offence.

Re-read TSB, LaVey hinted at it, he told you it was real. The clues are there if you care to look. Ask yourself why TSR are so irrelevant.

Remember! Nothing spiritual just a latent ability which needs the key of Ritual to unlock the subconscious.

Anyway, like I said I won't be back but you all take care.

#22019 - 03/14/09 10:11 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Paul]
Mike Offline

Loc: Farmingdale, NY
It's too bad he won't be here long enough to explain why he thinks ritual magick works. I would've really enjoyed reading about it..

However, the power of suggestion (or lesser magick) I do believe to be "real". As for the whole destruction/compassion/lust ritual deal, I think it's more of a release of emotion to clear the conscious of the individual and anything that actually happens is mere coincidence. I've experienced strange coincidences many times with ritual magick, but I can't say I've ever had money fall out of the sky for me. Almost every time there was a logical explanation behind what went on. Anything beyond that I felt was merely my imagination, or a change in my perception or my perceived reality. It's also nice to think that you may have had something to do with the downfall of someone who interfered in your life. Not that you can take full responsibility for it, but it's always nice to know that things worked out in your favor so to speak.

#22025 - 03/15/09 01:08 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Mike]
Jake999 Offline

Originally Posted By: Mike

However, the power of suggestion (or lesser magick) I do believe to be "real". As for the whole destruction/compassion/lust ritual deal, I think it's more of a release of emotion to clear the conscious of the individual and anything that actually happens is mere coincidence.

You know, Mike, I have to admit that most of what you post about Satanism is purely your own ideas and have little to do with Satanism from a LaVeyan standpoint. You and I would definitely not be found in the same ritual chamber... but I also have to admit that when you're right, you're right. And you're right here.

For those of you who have yet to figure it out, let me give you a clue on how the "ritual cursing" of an individual works. And yes, ritual cursing does work... Satanic Magic does work... but not because you stand in front of an altar, intone In Nomine De Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi, or Hail Satan. These are strictly emotional window dressings; props.

And I'm sorry if I disappoint Paul for not being Satanic enough. I've read and reread my Satanic Bible probably more than he's read menus in a restaurant and have stood along side Anton LaVey at the altar. I think I pretty much know of what I speak.

Mike is right that coincidence plays a great part in Satanic Magic, especially when it involves interpersonal confrontations. Does it matter if the person who is the target of "your curse" believes it will work? No. And if you know your LaVey... he said it... he meant it... it sometimes works best if the person DOES NOT BELIEVE. Let me tell you why.

Now, if I tell you, "I CURSE YOU AND BAD THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU," and you are a devout believer in these things, you may be scared. You may even look for someone else to cast a spell to protect you. In fact, that's what people who are devoutly convinced of malevolent magical power do. Witness a million "powerful witches and Romany Gypsy Princesses" who will remove your curse... just cross their palms with silver. Oh... and make sure you come back for the booster shot curse removal, because these things take time. And cross their palms with silver. And oh look! The egg is BAD. The evil egg scam will bring you back for more, because it's proof that the curse is still there, but your powerful witch can help. If you cross their palm with silver.

So did my curse work? Hell yes. I now have controlled your life, and while you may claim your silver-palmed witch or gypsy is now protecting you, you're still thinking about it. You're still thinking about ME. And every time something bad happens to you, it's obvious that it's MY CURSE.

OK. Same guy. Same curse. "I CURSE YOU AND BAD THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU," but you scoff at me. I simply cross my arms, knit my brow contemplatively, nod my head and look at you with a scornful little smile. I don't even bother answering your questions or challenges, except to say, "It is done," as I turn my back on you and walk away.

Damn. You step in front off of the curb a day or so later and are almost hit by a car. You laugh. "Jake's curse almost got me! Fuck that shit." Damn. You receive a bill with a late payment notice and a threat to collect. You were sure you paid it! You laugh. "Jake's curse almost got me! Fuck that shit." Your wife fucks with you, your boss fucks with you, you have a bad night tossing and turning... a million reasons to see your life having routine, daily problems. Normal, EXCEPT, in the back of your mind, you remember. You were cursed. Would these things have happened if you HADN'T been cursed? Probably. Possibly. But even though you scream that you are a rational man, in the back of your mind is the thought. "Jake's curse almost got me! Fuck... that shit."

So did my curse work? Hell yes. I am now influencing your life, if only as a coincidental irritant. You're still thinking about ME. And every time something bad happens to you, it's another reminder of MY CURSE.

On the subject of other forms of Satanic ritual, Compassion and Lust, the ritual invocation is an exercise in what I like to call magical physics. It's pretty much like the statement about inertia, "An object at rest stays at rest unless acted upon." The mind, and indeed life are objects that can be subject to inertia. When allowed to remain in stasis, things pretty much "stay the same." That is the purpose of a Satanic ritual. It serves as the force to act upon life's inertia. It makes us MOVE. We start to do things that will affect our situation and bring our "magical" vision to come to pass, generally through a string of coincidences that will eventually bring us to a point of satisfaction with the situation. Sometimes this is quickly accomplished when we act upon our desires. Sometimes, it takes a bit more time and effort.

And that's the point. Satanic Magic works, but not simply because we will it and forget it. You also have to put in the legwork and effort. THAT TOO IS MAGIC. And one supports the other and indeed, act as the catalyst for success.

#22245 - 03/19/09 03:55 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Jake999]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
What if they don't know about the curse? That little part wasn't covered.

Apparently, I should tell them that I've "cursed them" then? Or otherwise, I'm just happy because I got some tensions out.

Shit I've done has always worked... and maybe it's just 'cause I'm so damned sexy, so incredibly gifted, or I dressed well for the time and place...

I got the job.

I got the girl.

They suffered.

I will prove a future and some past point by saying... yes, I'm a badass with a good resume', I'm so damned sexy, and they had it coming - not just from me... 'cause they were truly deserving of bad times... they were hated.

I do "things" anyway... as a preparation? 'Cause I think my sigil works? To "right" some "wrong"? I might think I have a chance?

Ritual.

Good times, and shit gets done... I don't want to ask "why". If it works for you...................

#22262 - 03/19/09 01:54 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: daevid777]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Hmmm... going around telling your enemies that you cursed them would be kinda gay... unless they're superstitious morons.

#22263 - 03/19/09 02:11 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: The Zebu]
Jake999 Offline

Knock knock knock.

"'Scuse me Joe, but I just wanted to tell you that I laid a curse on you. Nothing too serious, just some boils... maybe a roid or two. Oh... and your wife Amy? She's going to give you the clap."

"Damn, Fred. I knew you were pissed about something, but I really didn't know you were THAT pissed. But Amy giving me the clap... nice touch, man!"

"Thanks. I knew you would appreciate that. By the way, have you been cursing me? I've got this hangnail that has been oozing puss and well, you know, I seem to have gotten herpes."

"Yeah, well, sorry about that, Fred. But you know that what goes around comes around. And hey... that clap Amy's going to give me? She got it from your wife."

#22270 - 03/19/09 03:40 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Satansfarm]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

As Jake said: only mentioning you have put a curse on that person or even saying you are going to do so/did so makes the "magic" work. It doesn't matter what pose you are taking, what ritual you are doing or even behave when doing so.. the magic will always "work" in some way.

It might even work in your eyes even if the person you put it on doesn't know. Why? You just wait 'till it takes effect.. sometimes a couple of days until something happens bad to the person, sometimes a week or a few weeks, even years afterwards to some.

It might have worked.. but in my opinion, people claiming they achieved putting a spell on someone without mentioning and the "bad thing" took place, are only deluded by their own mind.
Magic in the word of spells, mystic chants, curses, voodoo or any other superstitious doings are nothing more then deluding your or someone else's mind.

"Magic" is only delusion of a mind, be it your own or someone else's.

Edited by Dimitri (03/19/09 03:44 PM)

#22285 - 03/19/09 09:28 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Jake999]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Whatever grimoire you got that 'roid spell from, I WANT IT.

Seriously though, I agree with the previous post. I prefer not to let curses (or any other effects for that matter) out of the ritual chamber, since it's somewhat intimate and personal. But that's just me anyways.

#22431 - 03/23/09 07:45 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: The Zebu]
Satansfarm Offline

On another little note, I almost always get sick after cursing someone. It is usually a chest cold. Perhaps it is the universe's war of attrition, coming to even out the scales a little. I mean gee wiz, the guy did get hit by a frikkin car, for chrissakes. Whats a little snuffling and sneezing as form of recompense?

It is perfectly understandable also to not believe in magic if you can't do it. LaVey devotes a chapter to this in Satan Speaks, "How to Be A Sorcerer." (page 33) Seems like you can read all you want on the subject, memorize all the names of the gods and have the most fashionable altar in town, but if you don't have the magical wattage, fahhhh----geddaaabowdid.

I go to poetry readings around town. I have some reputation as a Satanic witch who can curse people, among other things. The lady who read after me went into a long tirade about how magic is bogus, it doesn't work, she tried it, etc. I really should have told her to read page 33. Poor dear probably had her heart set on dating Brad Pitt.

#22503 - 03/25/09 02:03 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Satansfarm]
Satansfarm Offline

In today's society we have the clever ones,
the ones who know how to manipulate the system.
They get away with this stuff, they are good at it.
From the standpoint of what is good and natural, they are wrong.
But we live in an abstract world,
a world of numbers and rules.
We live in a world of hair splitters
and computer jugglers
and welfare cheats.
Fraud has never been easier,
but we know they are guilty.
They are guilty but society does not provide punishment for such crimes.
Indeed, dealing out what these people so richly deserve is a crime.
And thus we are hobbled.
We are frustrated,
we are becoming psychotic,
we are about to go postal.
Yes, we are.
These subclinical infections are like rashes with no prescribed cure.
However, there is one solution.
It is the universal, eternal solution,
and that is fear.
Knowing how to produce, direct, and administer cold blooded, murderous fear
is the only way to get positive results
from the ones who know how to hide, how to harass, how to dance away like flies.
We must show them horror beyond their wildest fantasies.
We must make them see the truth.
When they observe their own entrails
flowing freely from their bellies,
and wrapping around their throats;
when they feel the urine leaking down their legs
and the blood mixing with their own excrement,
then they will understand;
and be enlightened.

#22513 - 03/25/09 06:37 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Satansfarm]
Satansfarm Offline

Here is my cherished memory of throwing my first curse. I had recently acquired my first copy of the Satanic Bible. It was thrilling to read the chapters on how hypocritical religion was, on how people don't like to admit to how things really are or what they really want. Then, I read the rituals. With just three simple rituals, the doors of the candy store were now flung wide open. There was that cute slut who was bangin everybody but me, perhaps I could use the compassion spell for more money or something like that.
However, the immediate need arose from a person who was twice my size and seemed to really want to destroy me. There was no way I could take this monster on without a firearm.

So, the first Satanic ritual I ever performed was for destruction. It was sheer survival instinct. I drew my little baphomet on a bottle cap and used it for a medallion. I also drew a sigil. There were no black candles around, so I used white ones with black shoe polish. I assembled everything and at the stroke of midnite, I let it fly.

Some friend told me later that the dude was on the subway around midnite that same nite, and he got jumped by four dudes. They smashed his radio over his head and knocked his teeth out. Wow, I thought, this is really cool. I was always a scrawny runt back then, and a choice target for bullies. I was on to something. It worked on various other people for various other reasons.

Sometimes it didn't work, or at least not right away. But it does seem that the immediacy of the situation had something to do with it. In the ritual chamber it is about passion, immediacy.
It's not necessarily a calculating thing.

#22664 - 03/28/09 11:53 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Satansfarm]
Satansfarm Offline

There is a popular notion that to leave a miserable mark alone would be the best punishment. This person is wretched, and so it would be far more terrible to allow him/her/it to live. Unfortunately in some cases, the offending individual just can't stay out of your face. And so, it is just going to have to be one of those days when you grind this person up into powder and snort the bugger.
#22677 - 03/29/09 01:29 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Satansfarm]
97and107 Offline

Loc: New Mexico
you guys are all fools, sayeth I
Page 3 of 10 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.