Page 4 of 10 « First<23456>Last »
Topic Options
#22678 - 03/29/09 01:53 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: 97and107]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Originally Posted By: 97and107
you guys are all fools, sayeth I

Wow, what a well thought out, contributive post that isn't a one liner or spam at all. No, not even a little bit.

Bravo. You really made me think there..You really stated your case clearly and cogently..it would be very hard to argue against that level of wit and logic.

BRAVO!

#22694 - 03/30/09 10:11 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Dan_Dread]
97and107 Offline

Loc: New Mexico
Well, one doesn't have to say much to summarize what needs saying...

if you take a deeper look at the statement it makes sense and is a great deal more satisfying to anyone.

edit:

it was a statement of admiration! ha!

Edited by 97and107 (03/30/09 10:41 AM)
Edit Reason: mahakala

#22720 - 03/31/09 03:33 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: 97and107]
Mercury_Templar Offline
93 93/93

Loc: Cabarita, Vic, Australia
This needs to be kept on topic. No more one-liners and certainly no more prose.

M.'.T.'.
VE-GEDULAH
LE-OLAM
AMEN

#22724 - 03/31/09 04:17 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Satansfarm]
SikPhil Offline
stranger

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Hatred is most definitely a very powerful emotion.Some unlike myself do not know how to control it.That is why there is prisons and consequenses.I personally prefer to call upon Satans subordinate beings to do my work for me.How can one such police officer arrest a cantation.
#23190 - 04/10/09 11:44 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: SikPhil]
EwanCS Offline
stranger

Loc: Glasgow, UK
Dunno man...I don't believe in 100% of anything. No absolutes. I have had experience of the supernatural/spiritual, but, given what I've experienced, I'm more inclined to lean toward it. I do believe magick works...but again, I do have that critical element there that says it's all in my head. So either way...well, I'd rather go out and fuck someone to be honest.
#23306 - 04/14/09 03:36 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: EwanCS]
Satansfarm Offline

Loc: america
There is always someone who gets in the way. Sometimes we can deal with it without too much drama. a few carefully placed and amplified words sometimes are rather effective. Other times nothing beats the good old practical joke, like the bucket of feces over the doorway. However, there are those nagging times when it seems that nothing you do will keep the memory of that hatred from coming back. You say to yourself, "eh, its not worth it. " You may even truly believe it. But comes a time and you find yourself stewing over this issue, this person, and what you would really like to do
to him/her/it.

And so, bust out page 149 of the Satanic Bible, get yer stuff out
and have yerself a time.....

#23343 - 04/15/09 03:15 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Satansfarm]
Satansfarm Offline

There are those who do not believe. They like to mock what they cannot obtain. That is their lot in life. I cannot be angry at them. They are like mice giggling at a leopard. I have caused extremely bad things to happen to many, many people. I have no remorse whatsoever. For a while I would bait people into making me hate them just so I could curse them and watch them suffer. Yes, I do enjoy watching others suffer. The power of what I do is intoxicating. I have also caused others to curse me just so I could feed off the energy of their curse. Perhaps I would get extremely sick, but afterwards I emerge more powerful than ever. You can call me insane, evil, whatever the hell you want. You can threaten me and we can go to war. I enjoy fighting. It is a great sport. Perhaps one day I will be killed. That would be a fantastic experience. Tear my head off and hang it on your wall.
I don't collect such trophies, but I assure you, if I did, my collection would be a mountain of skulls that reaches heaven and spits in the face of god. Am I evil? Yes I am. I am extremely evil.

#23345 - 04/15/09 04:11 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Satansfarm]
Satansfarm Offline

Perhaps one of the things I enjoy the most is watching my enemy's face. The expression turns from mockery, haughtiness, and confidence to surprise, then fear, then desperation, and finally, agony and despair. There is nothing more satisfying than watching someone who mocked you turn into a pile of shit. Why else would I be so devoted to Satanism? I don't need to join any club. I am not fond of the hierarchies of human institutions. For the past thirty five years, my dog eared copy of the Satanic Bible remained a silent companion. Some of my fellow Satanists are perhaps rather perceptive folk. They approached me. Hmmmm, I wonder. What reason could they have in wanting me? To many, I appear to wallow in misery. Do they realize that I use this as a source of power to destroy? No, probably not. And some of these groups, what do they hope to gain from their magic? Peace and love for all mankind? What a joke. Make life better? That is insane. Life remains as it is.
Life is a vast tapestry of pain, pleasure, birth and death.
If you think that you can avoid the nasty bits, than you are severely mistaken. Indulgence indeed is my creed. I indulge in horror as well as ecstacy, agony as well as euphoria. And yes, I even welcome what many would call bone crushing boredom. The weak ones chew off tiny pieces, the sweet tender bits that their miniscule mouths and stomachs can handle without retching. I prefer to grab the whole thing, rip it to pieces while it writhes and screams, and devour the entire thing whole. I will suck the blood from the filthy grime splattered floor.

Edited by Satansfarm (04/15/09 04:14 AM)

#23346 - 04/15/09 06:41 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Satansfarm]
Fabiano Offline

There is one point Daevid highlighted and still not covered :

Originally Posted By: Daevid777
What if they don't know about the curse? That little part wasn't covered.

I understand that there are those who believe that magic is nothing more than basic psychology and there are the others who believe there is a little bit more. Each is free to believe what he wants...

While reading this thread, some thoughts poped up in my mind :

Originally Posted By: TSB

- It is during this "dream sleep" that the mind is most receptive to outside or unconscious influence.

- The super-logician will always explain the connection of the magical ritual to the end result as "coincidence".

- ... would be of sufficient force to place an idea in a group of people's heads half-way across the earth, in turn, motivating them in accordance with your will.

How are the super-logician Satanists coping with this ?

#23350 - 04/15/09 12:03 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Fabiano]
Satansfarm Offline

What if they don't know about the curse? It does not matter if they know or not. Sometimes the curse does its work the moment it is released, so unless you were intimidating this person with threats of a curse, he/she/it will have no clue. Curses work not only on the victim, but on "messengers" who carry out the design. For example, my very first curse (which I am rather proud of to this day) knocked my victim's teeth out. He did not punch himself repeatedly in the face. He was jumped by four assailants while traveling on the train. I never met these people before. Their minds were receptive at the time I threw the curse and they happened to be handy.

As far as the logical explanation for the reason why these curses work, I am interested insofar as to hone my skills. In magic, the elements combine with the will which is directed towards a result. There are ways to fine tune the components of the ritual
in order to increase power, be specific of the intended victim,
or orchestrate the working with specific instructions. For instance, I once threw a curse and specified the victim be run over by a car. The next day he showed me where the vehicle broke his ankle. I responded, "I warned you that something bad will happen to you if you mess with me."

#23353 - 04/15/09 01:24 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Satansfarm]
Satansfarm Offline

A friend of mine is a martial arts expert. He is capable of killing a man with his bare hands in a few seconds, indeed, within the blink of an eye. When he was learning, his teacher encouraged him to get into fights. He would dress like a dork and walk around the subways in New York, hoping someone would mug him. He worked in a cigarette store which also sold magazines. The adult section was a favorite haunt for shoplifters. As the thief left the store, my friend would leap over the counter and beat the man senseless.
He told me that he was experimenting with ways to bring a person as close to death as possible without actually killing them.

I am inspired by my friend in my pursuit of black magic. In order to achieve a level of proficiency, one must practice. A curse won't work if there isn't proper justification for it. And so, I also take risks in finding suitable targets. It is fun, it is rewarding, and it is oh, so practical.

#24368 - 05/10/09 03:14 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Morbid Rex]
Gabby Offline
Banned
stranger

Loc: West Virginia
I have hexed some purposefully cruel people before. I actually just hexed two people but I had no way to prove whether or not it had been effective. What I wanted to mention was that you can negatively charge a substance with potent force and it will work.
I never really went beyond that one time, because I didn't want to bring negativity to myself and others around me. The hex turned backwards perhaps because I wasn't really that focused enough.
I made a clay voodoo doll and stabbed it with pins then put the clay away. Then I had feelings of being poked when half asleep...I dunno it could have been psychological. You never know what will happen. But the targets completely left me alone afterward.

I don't know enough about Satanic Magic.

#24603 - 05/14/09 10:04 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Gabby]
Satansfarm Offline

The balance factor is an important component to learn. In the opening scene of THE GODFATHER, a man asks the don to kill the men who raped his daughter. "But your daughter is still alive, she is not dead..." responds the Don. There are different cursing enochian keys, the most extreme being the tenth. Rampant violence is tempting, but not always called for. Perhaps a call for justice is better used. There is always the risk that a person you curse is capable of cursing you right back. You can both emerge bloodied and scarred. Human beings do seem to enjoy bashing away at each other. Sometimes it is only because they are bored.
#24655 - 05/16/09 05:36 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Satansfarm]
OG MUPPET Offline
stranger

Loc: st/louis Mo.
Destructions rituals/all rituals. ie.(shooters & targets)

I'll start out by stating "our" kind. Satanist, tend to be more intelligent, rational, & more likely to shape our environment to suit us, rather then tax us, then most "sheeple". (run on, can't help it)

"We" don't invite drama, nor do we seek out thous that do. And when things happen in our lives, that merit a D.R., 9 out 10 times it's by some professional, world class ASSHOLE. (WCAs)

Thees people, (WCAs) & their "Fuck you & hooray for me!" attitudes don't usually stop with us, they seem to eventually piss off every one they come in contact with. Even with their "friends" they're more tolerated, then liked. Thees fuckers make for easy targets, with a high chance of success rate.

The success I've had with D.R.s fell upon the littlest of things. Phone calls not getting made to say "hey, so&so is looking for you, & he sounds pissed off." or "by the way, this batch is a lil stronger then the last one". Just little shit that mite have saved them, had some-one cared enough to take 1 minute to "look out' for them.

#25285 - 06/03/09 12:12 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: OG MUPPET]
Satansfarm Offline

The more people try to label satanists, group them, predict their
behavior, the more they fail. satanists are myriad personalities.
I am a vain and vindictive son of a bitch. Sometimes I invite people to mess with me so that I can curse them. I like cursing people. It is fun. People do kill each other out of sheer boredom.
It is rather foolish to project one's own value system on others.
LaVey knew this. Obviously, some of his followers do not.

Page 4 of 10 « First<23456>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.