Page 6 of 10 « First<45678>Last »
Topic Options
#29093 - 08/31/09 10:51 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Tranceparent Sky]
Volvagia Offline
stranger

I love using destruction spells on people who I am so in anger with (rather than in love) that I can't get them off my mind. I find satisfaction in thinking of the harm that shall be accomplished on my enemy through the ritual. But most importantly, doing this type of ritual makes me get them get out of my head. I call it "banishing them from my mind", in simpler terms. Its feels a lot better to have this psychological release and I highly suggest getting a little black book to fill with names of people that make you angry. Add some hexes, sigils, art etc to their name and have fun destroying them.

Edited by Volvagia (08/31/09 10:52 PM)

#29155 - 09/02/09 03:17 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Volvagia]
Tranceparent Sky Offline
stranger

I prefer fucking them up for real, mentally or physically when possible. But whenever the need arises, I use destruction rituals as a last resort. To be honest, I've only used them a handful of times. Turning to a ritual every time you get pissed instead of dealing with the actual problem is unproductive. I could almost see someone in their chamber every fifteen minutes whenever they don't get their way. Like prayer, you won't change anything without acting. Positive action equals results.

Just my opinion.

#30966 - 10/29/09 11:26 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Tranceparent Sky]
Satansfarm Offline

Loc: america
I am rather disgusted with people who, after learning that I am capable of hexing people would like me to hex someone for them. These same self righteous types don't really want to get to know me as a person, but they want me to be some kind of Satanic hitman for them. I try to explain to them that it doesn't work that way. If I have no real stake in the matter, it 's just not going to work. Not even if they paid me money. This is not just for destruction rituals, but for lust or compassion. I just say, look, if you are really interested, just get the Satanic Bible and try it for yourself. I do realize, of course, that not everyone has magical ability. As a matter of fact, it is kind of rare. I could be tempted to fleece these people for every dime they have. I'm just not that sort or person.
#31032 - 10/31/09 11:43 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Satansfarm]
Gemini Offline
pledge

Loc: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
 Originally Posted By: Satansfarm
I am rather disgusted with people who, after learning that I am capable of hexing people would like me to hex someone for them. These same self righteous types don't really want to get to know me as a person, but they want me to be some kind of Satanic hitman for them. I try to explain to them that it doesn't work that way. If I have no real stake in the matter, it 's just not going to work. Not even if they paid me money. This is not just for destruction rituals, but for lust or compassion. I just say, look, if you are really interested, just get the Satanic bible and try it for yourself. I do realize, of course, that not everyone has magical ability. As a matter of fact, it is kind of rare. I could be tempted to fleece these people for every dime they have. I'm just not that sort or person.

They're really no different or less idiotic than the Wiccans; they want to play the Devil's game, yet at the same time deny His name. Keep their own hands clean, in a manner of speaking.

-Gemini

#31044 - 10/31/09 03:18 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Gemini]
Satansfarm Offline

I f I throw a curse at someone and they die, or something bad happens to them, sometimes the universe exacts a form of payment.
I was inspired by the words of the Satanic Bible that say, essentially, if someone smacks you, then smash them utterly, tenfold, a hundred fold. Ok, maybe in some circumstances the person may not deserve to die, but they drop dead anyway. I could wind up getting sick for months. Maybe I am not affected, but someone else may get some of the negative energy of the curse who isn't necessarily directly involved. Like throwing a grenade, it's not always pinpoint accuracy. I may have pointed this out before, but the movie the Godfather illustrates this rather well. When the mortician wants Don Corleone to wack the guys who raped his daughter, Corleone replies, "But your daughter is still alive." He tells his men to exercize restraint in handling the matter. "We aren't killers, regardless of what this undertaker thinks."

#31061 - 10/31/09 10:24 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Satansfarm]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
Many years ago I was romantically involved with a self-styled "black magician" who confused abusing the support offered him by other people with self-sufficiency. My patience and devotion (oh, dear) reached breaking point after one final personal insult and his subsequent removal into the arms of another mug - someone who had also abused my hospitality very badly.
Well . . . one psychodrama and commenncing 24 hours later . . .
The squat they were living in was invaded by desperate crackheads and their pitiful belongings stolen. Then it was over-run by rats, who brought their fleas along with them. A dog brought in to scare off the rats turned on them and bit them. First the electricity, then the gas and finally the water supply was cut off. Then they were evicted as the place was due for demolition. Having no fixed address they couldn't claim state benefits and were forced to beg food and baths off friends (yes, there were still some gullible enough to take on that role). Eventually they were left rudderless and in serious trouble with an occult society which had tolerated their membership way beyond the call of duty or even politeness.
Still, I'd bump into them from time to time and be on the receiving end of dark murmurings and silly hand gestures, obviously meant to dispel a curse or some such.
One day I was strolling along minding my own business when the man appeared, weaving his way through town, oblivious to anyone and everything but himself, as usual. A white-hot anger swelled up in me like bile and I remember clearly thinking, "Just GO". A split-second later, with the precision of a dancer he stepped in front of a moving bus. A woman screamed, a small crowd began to gather and someone called an ambulance. I carried on walking.
He's still alive, busy being a High Priest of Something-or-Other with a metal plate in his head and another human support system in place.
The best thing about those you smite surviving is telling stories about them like this on the internet. And knowing that you will still recognise them but they won't have a clue who you are.

#31169 - 11/03/09 06:58 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: felixgarnet]
Satansfarm Offline

What really motivates people? Is it love? respect? Yes, perhaps these things can get people to do things, if they happen to be in the mood. But, what if you really needed something and they just don't happen to be conveniently disposed at the moment? The answer of course, is fear. People will suddenly become energetic, enthusiastic and cooperative when faced with an alternative that is
painful. Of course, people don't like to admit this. Its sort of the same when some peace loving junkie doesn't cop to the fact that the heroin flowing in his veins may have cost several people their lives.

#31461 - 11/09/09 04:26 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Satansfarm]
Choronzon333 Offline
stranger

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
The thing is with any ritual or magickal work there has to be the mental emotion behind it.

If you do not believe it will work it won't, or vice versa.

#31466 - 11/09/09 04:58 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Choronzon333]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Choronzon333

I grow so tired of hearing that cliche statement. Just believing something doesn't make it so.

That is no different than saying if you believe in Jesus you will be saved nd if you don't believe in Jesus you won't be saved. Ultimately it comes down to a matter of faith because you are asked to believe despite a lack of proof or good reason to believe.

If the purpose of ritual magic is really just a form of therapy there is no need to believe anything. Either it works for you or it doesn't.

#31492 - 11/09/09 07:45 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6
 Originally Posted By: Choronzon333

I grow so tired of hearing that cliche statement. Just believing something doesn't make it so.

I agree 100 percent. The statement only gives an excuse in case the working doesn’t go as planned. I would have to dig out my copy but I believe LaVey parroted such a statement about lesser magic in his little black book.

That is no different than saying if you believe in Jesus you will be saved and if you don't believe in Jesus you won't be saved. Ultimately it comes down to a matter of faith because you are asked to believe despite a lack of proof or good reason to believe.

This is why I believe prayer, magic, and witchcraft to work on the same principles. The working is not in the real world it is in your head. Only faith in the fantastical can make you believe your thoughts not actions changed anything. The biggest assholes in my high school years are all dead most only a year or two after graduation. What a powerful magician I must have been. \:\)

If the purpose of ritual magic is really just a form of therapy there is no need to believe anything. Either it works for you or it doesn't.

But then we have those who actually believe that their ritual did have influence over another in real life. I have asked before in this very thread why is it that a Satanist is inclined to question everything, yet when it comes to anything gained through ritual one is not to question why. Is it simply that the rational mind will realize after examination that such coincidences being just that, will dispel all claims of fantastical powers through prayer, magic, or spells? Be it therapy or not shouldn’t one always try to understand the what’s and why’s if something works or fails for them?

Again I understand the use of ritual by rational beings as a way to program or deprogram your mind. I have also realized that myself I have no need to ritualize destruction on those who do me wrong. I tend to visualize those individuals dying in some brutal way effectively killing them in my head. This effectively lets me forget my hatred for them and allows me to focus on being productive killing any need to perform a ritual as well.

I can put some belief behind lesser magic as that is nothing but knowing how humans react to certain things and thus using these reactions to your advantage, but greater magic?

Once someone starts to think their rituals affect any but themselves, they have nothing to say about those who believe in prayer, witchcraft, or any other fantastical claims.

~T~

#31494 - 11/09/09 08:11 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: ta2zz]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I agree with you 100% I have never had the need to perform any rituals. I deal with things in my own way. Listening to music, shooting, masturbation, sex and others are all good ways I find to relieve stress and other things in my life that bother me.

I too believe in "Lesser Magic" because it is nothing more than applied psychology; manipulation of the minds of others to get what you want.

#32021 - 11/20/09 10:12 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Satansfarm Offline

Well, there is no way of proving beyond a doubt that these rituals work, aside from perhaps alleviating one's own pent up feelings of hatred, is there? Imagine in this day and age someone being dragged into court on murder charges, the only evidence being that
the defendant was into black magic and threw a curse. Any prosecutor would simply say there is no physical evidence whatsoever and refuse to waste the taxpayer's money on such nonsense. It is interesting, however, that so many cultures from around the world have their own brand of magical rituals.

#36498 - 03/15/10 08:54 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Satansfarm]
Satansfarm Offline

Well, whaddya know, here we go again. Somebody has just made me really, really mad. They are so good at getting away with it, manipulating the system, coming out so innocent looking, making me look like the bad guy WHEN IT WAS I WHO WAS ROBBED, WHO LOST MONEY, WHO FEELS CHEATED AND ABUSED. I am really, really very angry today. Tonite I will gather my artifacts. I will fashion a likeness of this person. I will light the candles, say the words, call the names, drink from the chalice and pour out my rage. I will use the tenth enochian call, the seventeenth, the twelfth.
Hell, I wish the sun would go down faster I am so damned angry.
After the ritual is over, this person will cease to exist to me.
I can go back to being creative. If this person dies, great. If something really bad happens, terrific. If nothing happens, well at least I have vented and now can move on. Life is short. Too short to be wasting time with morons. The ritual takes only a few minutes. Better than carrying all that hate around with me and making my life even more miserable from thinking about this asshole.

#36502 - 03/15/10 11:28 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Satansfarm]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Quote:

They are so good at getting away with it, manipulating the system, coming out so innocent looking, making me look like the bad guy WHEN IT WAS I WHO WAS ROBBED, WHO LOST MONEY, WHO FEELS CHEATED AND ABUSED.

Sounds like you got your ass handed to you by an adept at lesser magic. Maybe you should have taken notes?

#36582 - 03/16/10 02:44 PM Not a good idea to piss Satanists off. [Re: Dan_Dread]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
O.K. then ...

Look, Anton wrote the Satanic Bible knowing full well that it was going to be bought by every teenage clod at the corner drugstore bookrack. Therefore the "destruction ritual" was designed so that no one would or could actually get hurt from or by it, get it?

If you're a real Satanist with all of the savvy and smarts that this requires (which is A LOT), then if you want to go after someone, you fucking do it. But, like Uncle Duke said in Doonesbury when lecturing about psychedelic drug abuse, "This is no place for amateurs."

Go to http://www.amazon.com, select the "Books" category, and do a search for the term "gaslighting".

Page 6 of 10 « First<45678>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.031 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.