Page 7 of 10 « First<56789>Last »
Topic Options
#36599 - 03/16/10 06:05 PM Re: Not a good idea to piss Satanists off. [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Jake999 Offline

LOL! Been a long time since I heard the term "gaslighting." Maybe we need to gather someplace suitably "satanic" and have a Satanic Film Fest. After all, "A picture is worth a thousand words."

Let me address something that it seems people have some misconceptions about. That you need to rush into your intellectual decompression chamber, get suitably decompressed to have someone become suitably impressed by your destruction rituals.
People seem to think that LaVey spent most of his time, standing in front of an altar, waving swords and demanding the destruction of him or her or it.

EARLY on in my association with Dr. LaVey, I received a call to meet him at an address I had never heard before... it was in the hills on Pacheco. It was a foggy San Franciscan night (are there any others?) and I drove up the unfamiliar roads until I came to the address. It was DARK. I mean DARK! No lights could be seen from the windows, and the only thing marking the place as habitable was a light bluegreen glow of the doorbell. So I made my way to it and sure enough, when I pressed the button, I was greeted by Diane in a tight red skirt and silky white blouse. She smiled, said it was good to see me and led me in.

Once inside, I was struck by how DIFFERENT this place was than any other place I had ever seen. The home was octagonal and rested on the side of the hill, overlooking a huge electrical power tower that in the darkness appeared to be a giant horned creature in the distance. The thick fog seemed to magically stop at the level of the decking, and I commented on how it looked as if you could walk on top of it, through the sliding glass doors. Diane told me, "And off into a 40 foot drop to the ground below."

The walls were made of vertical "blonde wood strips," quite expensive and quite tasteful, all around the upper level of the octagon, broken only by two adornments, being a massive (if memory serves full sized) gleaming brass elephant head and, near the contemporary furniture in the conversation area, a large Baphomet wall plaque. On the coffee table were The Satanic Bible and The Compleat Witch.

I won't go into the rest of the house, although I can tell you, it was in a word, GORGEOUS.

We sat and spoke for a long time, drinking wine and nibbling on sharp cheddar and tasty crackers and apple slices. The conversation went from ECI to The Law of the Forbidden to getting laughs from some of the early televangelists of the day, and in particular, one pyramid obsessed "send me your money" huckster named Dr. Gene Scott. At one point, we were discussing the idea that religions come from some seemingly unreligious sparks, and how McDonald's had its own rituals and litanies that could be "devotional" under the right circumstances.

I looked around at the contemporary... hell, even today, the only word I can come up with that applies is "splendor"... of this place and asked, "Dr. LaVey, do you ever conduct rituals here?" He took a sip of wine, Lady Diane smiled and the world lit up around her, and he said, "Yes, Jake. But you wouldn't know the words. But you will."

Lesson 1. "Magic is magic from the moment the idea forms in the mind of the magician." If you NEED the trappings of a ritual chamber, you use them. They are a tool. If you DON'T need the trappings of a ritual chamber, don't use them. That tool might not be right for this particular job. KNOW the difference.

Even in the Black House, we didn't spend our time in the Ritual Chamber. Our world WAS a ritual chamber. It still is. I might work my ritual of destruction against someone by swinging my sword and calling the key, or I MIGHT buy out the person's debt on their home and wait for the right time and circumstance to foreclose, or I might break his jaw. The choice of tool is mine. The element of control is mine. The channeling of rage into constructive destruction is mine.

And only I know when or if I will pull that trigger. Tools are at their most effective when used properly and sparingly. Craftsmanship takes time in the formulation of Lesser AND Greater magic. Whether it's "Vengeance is a dish best served cold," or "the best revenge is in living well," vengeance IS MINE. The moment of formation is already passed and it's pretty much a done deal, save for what emotional impact I might choose ritually. And make no mistake. Signing on the dotted line to control a situation is as satisfying as swinging a sword... although a punch to the jaw has joys all its own.

You might not recognize the words. Doesn't mean they aren't valid.

#36602 - 03/16/10 06:10 PM Re: Not a good idea to piss Satanists off. [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Jake999 Offline

Originally Posted By: Michael A.Aquino
O.K. then ...

Look, Anton wrote the Satanic Bible knowing full well that it was going to be bought by every teenage clod at the corner drugstore bookrack. Therefore the "destruction ritual" was designed so that no one would or could actually get hurt from or by it, get it?

True! And this isn't something "new" or "deceptive." Even in the ancient musty dusties of magical ritual and up to and including some of the iconic "magical societies," it was common to leave out a specific part of a ritual, and that piece of the ritual would be known by those who needed to know it. It was a key/lock type of situation. In essence, "I'll tell you where the treasure IS... it's there and ready for you to take it... when YOU are ready to receive it."

LaVey was simply not handing a loaded weapons to children.

#36608 - 03/16/10 08:32 PM Gardens of the 13th Æthyr [Re: Jake999]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: Jake999
Let me address something that it seems people have some misconceptions about ...You might not recognize the words. Doesn't mean they aren't valid.

Expertly, elegantly, and exquisitely said, Jake.

I'm going to bring the initiatory degree system into this:

The II° (Witch/Warlock CoS, Adept ToS) recognizes that the individual has acquired and become sufficiently skilled with magical tools to enter that environment (aka "universe", "ritual chamber") when, where, and as desired. But his/her normal mode of existence, thought, and behavior remains in the "Objective Universe".

[The III°, being the Priesthood, is not directly pertinent here.]

The IV° (Master) recognizes that the individual has successfully come to exist in an intrinsically magical mode of consciousness, awareness, and expression. At this level, one's OU surroundings are only incidentally necessary and conveniently useful. The Master generates his own Subjective Universe (SU) around him/her, and it is so potent that others can sense it, share in it to the extent of their capacity.

In the case of Jake's example here, I think he would agree with me that while this octagonal house reflected and amplified Anton's SU in one striking way, had the three of them taken a stroll down some anonymous street out in the Richmond, visited the Aquarium, or patronized some strange little restaurant, that SU would have magically enriched any of those just as pervasively. And I am not talking here about just the pleasure of his company, but rather about the heightened sensitivity to surroundings and their significance which one experienced. And it is the same, in uniquely-personal ways, with every IV°.

This phenomenon is not exclusive to formal initiation, of course; we all know many Masters [in this sense of the concept] who create, sustain, and share powerful SUs in any number of fields or environments. And it is always a pleasure, a privilege, and an educational thrill to bask in them.

#36609 - 03/16/10 08:46 PM Re: Gardens of the 13th Æthyr [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Jake999 Offline

Originally Posted By: Michael A.Aquino

In the case of Jake's example here, I think he would agree with me that while this octagonal house reflected and amplified Anton's SU in one striking way, had the three of them taken a stroll down some anonymous street out in the Richmond, visited the Aquarium, or patronized some strange little restaurant, that SU would have magically enriched any of those just as pervasively. And I am not talking here about just the pleasure of his company, but rather about the heightened sensitivity to surroundings and their significance which one experienced. And it is the same, in uniquely-personal ways, with every IV°.

DEFINITELY. The "magic" was a movable feast of which many partook... they didn't even know it on a conscious level. It was amazing to be in and of the catalyst for change that we could be just BY being and being in the moment. Hard to put it any other way, and I know it's hard to conceptualize if you haven't been a part of it.

#37048 - 03/26/10 09:23 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: 97and107]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
 Originally Posted By: 97and107
you guys are all fools, sayeth I

Okay, before you posted in this thread I saw three different opinions espoused concerning curses:
1) Curses concretely affect reality; cursing someone will cause them to be harmed.
(e.g. satansfarm)
2) Curses are psychologically satisfying and a way of purging negative emotions, but do not affect reality directly.
(e.g. 6Satan6Archist6)
3) Rituals are basically extraneous, just get vengeance in reality and skip the abracadabra.
(e.g. blsk)

That’s just about every conceivable umbrella position on the matter I can think of. So if all of these myriad positions appear foolish to you, please let us know, what is this ingenious fourth position that hasn’t yet occurred to all the “fools” here?

If you don’t even elaborate on why you think something’s foolish or what the alternative is, all you’ve succeeded in doing is flipping the bird at a crowd. If you haven’t got anything of substance to contribute to a conversation, why say anything at all?

#37069 - 03/26/10 09:18 PM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: XiaoGui17]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
I think you are quite a bit late.

She posted that LAST YEAR.....

So, of all the conversation on this thread, you decide to respond to something from last year from a member who hasn't been active or posting in a while.

Interesting........

Morgan

Edited by Morgan (03/26/10 09:20 PM)
Edit Reason: spelling

#37166 - 03/31/10 01:53 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Morgan]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
My mistake. I saw that the topic was still active, but I didn't realize how far back it went. :P

#37406 - 04/06/10 02:49 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Dan_Dread]
Satansfarm Offline

Loc: america
Yes, that is correct. A person who has no other talent except being a psychic vampire stuck it in and sucked for all he's worth.
The world is full of people like this. He's an avowed christian by the way. It's not good to tell people you are a Satanist, because right away, that makes you a target. There are many more self righteous christians out there who can't wait to make an example of any one who is left hand path. There are lots of snooty wiccan witches who look down on satanists also. There are also plenty of satanists who will offer no help. You walk this path, you are alone. There are plenty of people here who despise me. Well I guess everyone will just have to wait their turn. THERE WILL BE PEACE WHEN MY ENEMIES ARE DEAD.

#37408 - 04/06/10 03:23 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Satansfarm]
Satansfarm Offline

Well, maybe the Satanic Bible was clipped a little so that these rituals wouldn't work, but by golly gee wiz when I was a teenage brat and I used it to curse someone, hell if it didn't knock the bastard's teeth out. I was really, really happy. I was a dweeby, skinny runt and bullies were a sad yet integral part of my life. I was the typical geek, good grades, straight A student. Awkward and shy, I couldn't get laid to save my life. Still, I was talented enough to get a shot at a good opportunity. People were jealous of me. I was often insulted or demeaned by others who could not fill the position because they simply did not qualify. When it comes to business, success often insures that you will have enemies. If you have something of value, there is always someone who will try to take it from you. One way of discouraging your detractors is by choosing one and making an example of them. It doesn't have to be through magical means.
When this person is subdued, you loudly proclaim to the others,
SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS GUY? IF YOU DONT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO YOU, I SUGGEST YOU BACK UP. GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO PREY UPON. Human beings are not the civilized, peace loving creatures they claim to be. When there is a real opportunity, the animals
come out for real. Might makes right, and the victorious write the history. The vanquished suffer. This is how it is.

#37423 - 04/06/10 10:04 AM Re: The Satanic Destruction Ritual [Re: Satansfarm]
Satansfarm Offline

Interesting to note that LaVey felt that the destruction ritual was the more preferred ritual to perform in a group environment.
Rage was easier to display than tears for the compassion ritual or the masturbatory overtones of the lust ritual. Perhaps this is why Satanists do seem to bash at each other so much. Just a casual observation.

#37490 - 04/10/10 08:34 AM Re: Not a good idea to piss Satanists off. [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Satansfarm Offline

Dr. Aquino. This is very interesting. I have been using the destruction rituals from the Satanic Bible and they do seem to work. Of course, I have added my own variations to the ritual.
But still, I am wondering how could I achieve results from a ritual that was designed to fail? perhaps it is just coincidence then that this fellow I cursed got his teeth knocked out at precisely the same time I cursed him. I do notice other inaccuracies, such as perhaps some form of natural disaster taking place instead of the desired result on a specific person. Is it possible for others to channel the energy released by me and redirect it towards their own ends? Just wondering. I asked this same question of John Allee and he never responded. The silence was worth an entire library of grimoires.

In today's world we have so many new methods of communication. It is fascinating. I have long wondered about the rite of DIE ELEKTRISCHEN VORSPIELE, which incorporates an electric current charging the air. I cannot afford such a machine, nor would I even know where to find one. I began using the computer in my rituals instead.
The way I look at it, electric current is like a flame. My understanding of magic is to blend one's will with the elements of fire, air, earth and water in order to achieve an effect on one's surroundings. This holds true for any type of Satanic ritual, not just destruction.

Edited by Satansfarm (04/10/10 09:04 AM)

#37493 - 04/10/10 02:05 PM Re: Not a good idea to piss Satanists off. [Re: Satansfarm]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
"Is it possible for others to channel the energy released by me and redirect it towards their own ends?"

I believe so. Ever go to a big concert/show, you might be able to feel the energy level in that room at that moment in time. I think it might be a matter of proximity, and focus. Or, as others might think, nothing like that is ever possible.

Hmm, have you looked into getting lightening ball? I don't remember the exact name for it. It is a clear glass ball on a base, that when you turn it on, the electric currents look like lightening. I think I got mine at Spencer gifts years ago.

Morgan

#37501 - 04/11/10 12:12 AM Re: Not a good idea to piss Satanists off. [Re: Morgan]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Not that I am one for needing rituals but reading this made me think of something I saw a month or two ago.

Build your own Wimshurst influence machine.

Looks like fun, now if you have a use for it so much the better.

If only I had a use or need for one. Well other than the cool weird factor that is.

~T~

#38207 - 05/01/10 10:56 AM Re: Not a good idea to piss Satanists off. [Re: ta2zz]
Satansfarm Offline

It is possible to manipulate people in order to work a curse. In business, I don't always know an opponent personally. I generally don't curse someone unless they threaten me. It is possible to get them to threaten me so that I now am fully justified in cursing them. This is rather amusing. However, I will still refrain from becoming some kind of "satanic hitman". Behold, the trembling christian who would employ me to destroy someone, who now is fervently on his knees begging god for forgiveness while he hopes that I will be flung into hell to pay for his sins. Now he begs for my wrath to clip him. I don't think I will do it. Why should I grant him any relief from his misery? Let the sorry piece of shit grovel at the knees of his deaf, dumb and blind god. He is a laughing stock. This also amuses me. You may have guessed by now that my neighborhood is rather dull.
#38210 - 05/02/10 09:12 AM Re: Not a good idea to piss Satanists off. [Re: Satansfarm]
Mindmaster Offline
pledge

Loc: Detroit, MI
One thing to note, is that if you "curse" anyone in public you can be generally be charged as a criminal for it. Any "threat" is generally punishable with the law, especially if the victim believes the threat. So if you have a target in mind make sure you keep your big freakin' yap shut.
Page 7 of 10 « First<56789>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.