Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#21861 - 03/11/09 08:08 AM Ulver in Concert!
Woland Moderator Offline
Seasoned

Loc: Oslo, Norway
On the 30th of May 2009, "Ulver" will be doing their first live appearance ever on
The Norwegian Festival of Literature in Lillehammer, Norway.

Not able to be there myself as I have biomass "en comp", and have made a solemn promise to entertain them that weekend.

*sighs*

Woland

Contra Mundum!

#21866 - 03/11/09 11:05 AM Re: Ulver in Concert! [Re: Woland]
candyjesus Offline
stranger

Loc: NY
NICE! Thanks for the info - I'm looking up airfare as I'm typing.

Come on, you can skip out for a few hours... Ulver will be worth it.

#21949 - 03/12/09 10:13 PM Re: Ulver in Concert! [Re: Woland]
Draculesti Offline
Impaler

Loc: Rockville, Maryland
 Quote:
Not able to be there myself as I have biomass "en comp", and have made a solemn promise to entertain them that weekend.

And I thought it was bad for those of us across the pond! You're right there and you can't even go. I agree with candyjesus; surely you can get away for a little while ;\)

Just explain to them that this is ULVER and it is their first live show EVER and that it is very likely to be their ONLY show ever. I know, a fat lot of good it will do, right? Maybe you just need to come up with a really convincing lie...

I wish I could go; I've loved Ulver since the early days. I haven't had a chance to pick up "Shadows of the Sun" yet, but I loved "Blood Inside." If by some freak stroke of luck you actually get to go, let us know how it is. Maybe if the show goes well they may venture into the live arena more extensively in the future?

Homo Homini Lupus

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.013 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.