Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#22129 - 03/17/09 12:10 AM Re: Benefits of Satanism. [Re: Mike]
Grandpabeast Offline

Loc: No. Utah. USA
Thank you Mike, the second half of your post was the type of response I was seeking here. Just a plain and simple answer. I am sure Satanism has effected each and every one of us in unique and different ways. To see how others have changed or benefited from Satanism can be not only insightful but spur questions in our own minds that will help us learn and grow as a person.

Roger.

#22147 - 03/17/09 01:36 PM Re: Benefits of Satanism. [Re: Kenny Lane]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
I wasn't talking about Easter. I was talking about myths being turned into real stories and real stories being turned into myths. I a know all about Easter, and that wasn't even my subject. So since everyone is into this immature name calling shit I guess I'll just join right in there and call you a dumb ass Dimitri for completely misinterpreting my post.

Yeah.. that's why your first response was 1/2 part explanation about it...
Keep your mouth shut, your brains might start leaking out ... nuff said.

Anyway, maybe one of the mods might shut it down? I don't see it developing into something intelligent or interesting...

#22179 - 03/18/09 03:39 AM Re: Benefits of Satanism. [Re: Grandpabeast]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
Anyway...

This is 101... so for those of you new to this site, or "Satanism" generally... please take a look at the 101 articles. Now, this site rocks... and membership is something to value - however, the posts are not always aligned properly...

To explain: Some things posted in "Satanism", might do better off in the 101 section, and the "General Conversations" thread mentions much of the concerns to someone who is "new". Any fault, if one could call it that, lies within the poster of the original thread. I'm sure we've all done it, through no obvious intention. Moderators "moderate", and make sure no dumbasses post obscene or innately stupid shit... and the Administration has/have enough work to do just to keep us enjoying this place. Our responsibility, as members, or "familiars" (in the old tongue), that is, the white and blues... is to make sure we post in the right place, and we post well.

It is the intent of the red, green, and blue... in the 101 forum, to not get "inappropriately" nasty or vicious. It is a haven for the "newcomers" - and maybe we all need that reminder.

However, "You may go anywhere you wish in the Castle, except where the doors are locked, where of course you will not wish to go. There is a reason that all things are as they are, and did you see with my eyes and know with my knowledge, you would perhaps better understand." (Jonathon Harker's Journal - "Dracula" - Bram Stoker)

But you should read... oh yes. And Zephyrgirl was not wrong to point you in another direction, and that direction was a solid one. For your perusal, newcomers, I might add that looking in the "Satanism" forum could add to your endeavours...

For instance... check out "Where do you fail?" - this is a good primer, albeit an embarrassing one... and who could forget "What does Satanism Lack?"... and many more. Check out the "General Conversations" forum... just take your time. Read.

If the reading is taking up too much of your time... then you might ask yourself why you are here in the first place. If you truly seek a learning experience, then reading a few pages here and there shouldn't discourage you at all. However, if you are here to shout out your "Truth" to the "Satanic World"... you will quickly see where that gets you. If you are indeed "brilliant", and you can state your case well, with controlled fury and fearlessness... then you can expect a nice "fair" fight... and you will be treated as you carry yourself. If your mind is weak - you will be cut down, as a weed in the garden.

No one here agrees entirely with anyone else, so we should stop this "Us vs. Them" bullshit right away. You are (online) as you present yourself... for some of us, it is closer to the "reality"... I find it easier that way. If you're unsure... be unsure... but make sure you're eloguent and literate. There's a Media Room for members... great books, and a great video - check it out. I've personally enjoyed a few hours there.

So, after my hilariously long fucking rant...

New Ones! Welcome!! Be Smart, Be Literate, and Grow Some Balls!

Time to wake up.

Daevid.

p.s. - No one better ever talk shit to my pretty little darling, Zephrygirl... not just because of me... she'll rip out your eyes and skull fuck you with a strap-on.

#22195 - 03/18/09 05:33 AM Re: Benefits of Satanism. [Re: daevid777]
daevid777 Offline

eloquent... I meant to say... you knew that.

#22558 - 03/26/09 02:21 AM Re: Benefits of Satanism. [Re: Grandpabeast]
GarrettProAudio Offline
stranger

[quote=Grandpabeast]OK Zephyr, I read the post you suggested. All I really found was a new comer getting a major enema without any lube... Many people jumped all over his ass in what I feel was an unprovoked and undeserved manner. What did that benefit him or new seekers of the Satanic philosophy? How did reading it benefit me for reading it? To be perfectly honest, it didn't...

I am the original poster of "Positive Satanism" and you are absolutely correct with that statement. The title of your post caught my attention because it was so similar to what I asked everyone. Glad to see there is another person on here "looking on the bright side" of things. There's already enough negativity around (just turn on the news or read the paper). I am also glad to see there is at least one other level headed person on this site that can give strait answers to fair questions and not get all egotistical about it. But hey, when all is said and done, whats the worst that could happen? You get banned from a site full of people that cant get along with you or vise-versa? I see no loss there do you? As far as that Enema goes...next time I'll be prepared and throw on some extra lube, Thanks for the reminder! ;\)

#22560 - 03/26/09 05:04 AM Re: Benefits of Satanism. [Re: GarrettProAudio]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
Maybe there isn't a heap of positive stories to be told? If you started the other thread and are so happy to have some other person want to talk about the same thing, why haven't you at least answered him with a cute little story of your own, or don't you actually have one?

Please don't get all arse hurt at this response, it's not an attack.

Zeph

#22568 - 03/26/09 10:05 AM Re: Benefits of Satanism. [Re: ZephyrGirl]
Grandpabeast Offline

Loc: No. Utah. USA
GarrettProAudio, while I agree with much of what you have said, you have to admit that at any message board you will find cliques and a hierarchy... As a relative new person myself, I will tell you that my metal has been tested here more than once. I have come to discover that Satanism in the for most part is not a touchy, feely, group-hug type of people. You can find those groups who will remain unnamed but most of them are just new age groups masquerading as Satanism. I haven't always agreed with people here, and even had some lively rough edged debate but in the end, unless I get stupid and banned, it is ultimately up to me whether I stay here of go... Just some thoughts Bro.

Roger.

#22927 - 04/04/09 10:40 PM Re: Benefits of Satanism. [Re: Mike]
DREX Offline
stranger

Loc: USA
well to break up your little arguement id simply like to say that satinism in itself has no true benefits it is the person who makes their own benefits however the following of Satanism can help someone realize how to further those benefits and continue having them in the future. so no Satanism has no benifits it simply helps realize the benifits you already have

#22930 - 04/04/09 10:44 PM Re: Benefits of Satanism. [Re: DREX]
Jake999 Offline

Originally Posted By: DREX
well to break up your little arguement id simply like to say that satinism in itself has no true benefits it is the person who makes their own benefits however the following of satanism can help someone realize how to further those benefits and continue having them in the future. so no satanism has no benifits it simply helps realize the benifits you already have

Out of the mouths of babes, people. If he could only use a spell check.

#22967 - 04/05/09 04:41 PM Re: Benefits of Satanism. [Re: Jake999]
DREX Offline
stranger

wow jake is that all you can do? sit around and comment on other peoples flaws? go you!

go crawl in a hole and die

#22968 - 04/05/09 04:45 PM Re: Benefits of Satanism. [Re: DREX]
Jake999 Offline

Hey. dipshit, I paid you a compliment. The quote "out of the mouths of babes" translates to those of understanding to "from the mouths of youth come the darndest things. Children sometimes speak, in their simplicity, more wisely than their elders." I thought you might have something on the ball. Obviously I was wrong.

On a side note, if suggesting a spell checker offends you, consider yourself lucky that it was me doing it. Others wouldn't have done it in good nature.

Edited by Jake999 (04/05/09 05:05 PM)
Edit Reason: Added side note.

#22974 - 04/05/09 07:27 PM Re: Benefits of Satanism. [Re: Jake999]
DREX Offline
stranger

well i actualy have a disability and dont spell well anyway but i thought the mouth of babes thing was you saying that i was young and didnt know shat i was talking about... i appologise.. wich is rare so dont think im soft

#22980 - 04/05/09 08:53 PM Re: Benefits of Satanism. [Re: DREX]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
I'm curious--if you have a disability, how are you not disqualified to be in the Air Force?

#22982 - 04/05/09 09:01 PM Re: Benefits of Satanism. [Re: Nemesis]
DREX Offline
stranger

its dysgraphia... look it up
it basicly makes me flip words and letters around
it also impairs my spelling quite a bit.
When i was in the 5th grade i scored so high in every class that they had me tested to skip a grade and caught it because every thing was scored at a 12th grade level except the spelling portion

#24437 - 05/11/09 06:11 AM Re: Benefits of Satanism. [Re: DREX]
daevid777 Offline

Does dysgraphia syndrome include sudden outbursts of hostility, or an uncontrollable temper?

I will indeed do some research on your illness...

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.031 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.