Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#22100 - 03/16/09 09:55 AM The Dark Force In Nature
Morbid Rex Offline

What are your takes on "the dark force in nature" if any? If you are a Satanist I assume that the practical application of knowledge of this dark force is a part of your life. How does it effect you for the better? How do you understand and interpret this darkness and chaos which permeates life?

Satanism! The only scientifically proven religion.

#22107 - 03/16/09 12:10 PM Re: The Dark Force In Nature [Re: Morbid Rex]
Ringmaster Offline

Loc: Salem Oregon
Dark force? Sound like star wars to me. But I guess you have to clarify what exactly you mean by dark force. If you are speaking of a dark force as in mystical and magical then I don't think there is any dark force which permeates through the air.

How do I understand and interperat the "chaos"? Simple how will it effect me and my life. What do I do to bring about the outcome of a situation that will get me what I want. Step back take a look at it with common sense and make a decision from there. It is all very simple.

#22171 - 03/17/09 11:39 PM Re: The Dark Force In Nature [Re: Ringmaster]
Morbid Rex Offline

The dark force I speak of is not mystical nor is it magical, though in my personal opinion applying knowledge of this force has positive benefits which can be compared to the latter. The dark force is perfectly natural, but very few white lighters ever stop to grasp its implementations. When I say force I mean something that acts upon something else, which this force does at all times.

Essentially "Satan" is the dark force of nature composed into a simplification of itself that can easily be understood by a traveler of the LHP in my estimation. The dark force in nature is nature, and the Satanist is simply a man living as his natural state dictates he does. The dark force I speak of is that which is not entirely understood or acknowledged by the uninitiated of mankind. The callous uncaring Universe, constant struggle for survival, man's selfish and violent nature for example, are all aspects of this "dark force of nature."

Basically to understand TDF is to understand existence itself with no sugar coating involved. It is my guess that Satanist naturally understand this dark force and so "gravitate" towards it, and if one does not then studying and understanding this "force" can only benefit them positively.

Satanism! The only scientifically proven religion.

#22515 - 03/25/09 08:30 AM Re: The Dark Force In Nature [Re: Morbid Rex]
ortho Offline
stranger

Loc: France.Paris
Hy!
Names and words are as they are and have their own value.
It is like a sort of "music".Paediatricians who have studied the "sound" of different babies, in language laboratories, who come from different contries like USA, Japan, Africa, Russia, said the sound is absolutely different! And it is like the sound of their native language.
Then, the baby cried not like a baby, but like an American one or a Japanese one...
Therefore, when you call a deity-as a baby does to her mother- you are speaking with a special sound, on a special vibration.
It is like an old radio set,when you turn it to put the neddle on this chanel or this other one, with a special frequency.
I think, by my own experience, you are connecting with special vibration; as like you are able to create or to feel! By example, if you are participating in a ceremony- which is real one and subjective too in a same time, because the origin of your thought is in your brain, it is yourself.
But I can said when you see some people during ceremony, who go into a trance without control, and seem to be inhabited by the deity, you can defecate in your trousers! I've lived that during Kali's offering.
Be cautious! some peolpe are resting nowaday in asilium too!(I know some people too! unfortunately ).
BUT CAN WE SAID :"IT IS A DARK FORCE", even if many people said Kali is a dark Deity?
SURELY I CAN SAID: SHE IS NOT!
She is, that's all.
And you are.
Have a good dream.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.019 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 17 queries. Zlib compression disabled.