Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#22167 - 03/17/09 10:11 PM okard
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
 Quote:
well that cuts it. hay dip shit im a writer and its my choice to write as i see fit. i can see this site is no different than any other. so take ur warning and stick it up ur ass.

im out a here.

Equation for banning:

Insult a mod
+ Insult the forum
+ Tell said mod to stick it up their ass

#22168 - 03/17/09 11:03 PM Re: okard [Re: Nemesis]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
"Ur" should only be spelled like that if you are a. 10 years old and suffer from learning disabilities, or b. referring to the lost Sumerian city of the same name.
I tried to ban him about 30 seconds after you did.

#22208 - 03/18/09 06:54 AM Re: okard [Re: Bacchae]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
I agree. I don't even abbreviate words when I text people, except for "LOL". Doing it on a forum with a full-sized keyboard on hand is sheer laziness. His posts read like the questions 6th graders post on Yahoo! Answers \:D

#22398 - 03/22/09 10:37 PM Re: okard [Re: Bacchae]
Meq Offline
Banned

Also, "hay" is for horses, "im" is MSN, "its" is the possessive form of "it" (not a contraction of "it is"), and "i" uncapitalized does not belong in English. And what the fuck is "a here"?

Damn, if he really were a writer, his editor must have a whale of a time.

Call me a grammar nazi (as that whiny bitch EC did), but I seriously hope English isn't his first language.
If so, I might be tempted to take the whole 'nazi' thing a little bit further than merely correcting the grammar of such a hard of thinking specimen. ;\)

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, xear, Woland, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.014 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 17 queries. Zlib compression disabled.