Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#22327 - 03/21/09 03:48 PM FKN NEWZ
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I just recently discovered some of this guys videos. He is pretty funny and seems intelligent. Some might claim he sounds like a conspiracy theorist, but he does make a valid point about the rise in opium production in Afghanistan since the US occupation. The war on drugs is big business raking in millions of dollars and it wouldn't be in the best interests of this, or any government, to actually stop the drug trade. I hope some of you enjoy this video as much as I did.

#22454 - 03/24/09 01:33 AM Re: FKN NEWZ [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Satansfarm Offline

Loc: america
I have a theory that since more people are getting laid off
and money is tight, perhaps home cultivation of marijuana will
grow...heh heh. Think of it. In four months or so, a small garden of a dozen plants or so could yield about three pounds of bud.

Of course, if the supply goes up, the price comes down. (goody goody). Someone remarked to me that not a whole lotta people smoke grass. Yeah, well at the current street price of about 300 dollars an ounce, I can see why. Its a weed, fer cryin out loud. A frikkin weed.

#22471 - 03/24/09 11:22 AM Re: FKN NEWZ [Re: Satansfarm]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Not a whole lot of people smoke it? Who ever told you that is obviously confused.

$300/oz jeez, that is expensive. I don't care how good the bud is, never pay more than $220/oz otherwise you are getting ripped off.

#22501 - 03/25/09 01:34 AM Re: FKN NEWZ [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
Not more than $500 a lb. That is, an "Amercian pound, weight measurement".

Real... sunshine exposed... plant matter.

Used to be much less - I guess that's "friend prices".

Too bad I don't have any more "friends" - it would certainly stimulate "my" economy... even cover the travel expenses.

Damn, you people are getting ripped... royally. Either that, or I shopped at SamsClub.

Buy in bulk.

#22512 - 03/25/09 06:01 AM Re: FKN NEWZ [Re: daevid777]
Satansfarm Offline

San Francisco is known for being a tad overpriced. Back in the 60s in the Haight, an ounce of grass cost ten bucks. Today people are being murdered in gang wars over the sale of miniscule 20 dollar thimblefuls of marijuana. Does this sound familiar? Depression era Al Capone style rubouts over bathtub booze?

On another note, I hear the hallucinegenic root Salvia is soon to be outlawed. For anyone unfamiliar with this, smoking it will send the user into a lsd like trip for about 20 minutes or so. Amounts, potency and the tolerance of the user are all in variance.

One more thing about grass. The stuff has been genetically altered to obnoxiously strong levels. I don't smoke it that much anymore because it can make me extremely paranoid (indica), or make me just pass out (hawaiian). I wake up the next day feeling groggy, lazy, and unproductive.

Oh yeah, the datura dreams? After I ingested a few seeds, I dreamed of ants crawling all over the place. I woke up looking for the can of Raid.

#22528 - 03/25/09 12:15 PM Re: FKN NEWZ [Re: Satansfarm]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

When I was doing the whole hobo thing, riding trains and what-not, I spent some time in SF especially on the Haight. I was drinking with some scum fucks in what is apparently called "Panhandle Park" and some random dude came up and gave my a paper shopping bag with about a pound of bud in it. It wasn't the best but I was still pretty stoked, for a little bit, and then the paranoia of having that much grass on me began to sink in. I ended up selling it to some guy in Golden Gate Park for $150 dollars. I'm sure he turned around it sold it for way more I was just happy to get rid of it and have some money in my pocket.

#22545 - 03/25/09 07:24 PM Re: FKN NEWZ [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Satansfarm Offline

With the current economic crunch I see a new fondness for dope on the rise. Play the game, do what you are told, follow the rules is what the vast majority of people do. I see them herded like cattle every day on the trains and busses, going to their slave quarters to work for those shiny new blackberrys and butterscotch patterned scarves. The sheep have been shorn. They are going to need antacid tabs, cheap blankets, and lotsa nice, warm, fuzzy, mind numbing drugs. I see a growing demand for heroin, demerol, oxycontin, and dilaudid. Oh, and they will need alotta grass.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 20 queries. Zlib compression disabled.