Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#224 - 09/10/07 03:48 PM More Forum Areas.
Brother J Offline
stranger

Loc: Saint Louis, MO
How you doin'?

I figured I would suggest a few things, even if they do not get done, at least I suggested them, right?

1) Satanic Magick Section, for those of us who actually know what we are doing to educate the..less fortunate. You could just deem it as an Occult Section, that way I could help out with all questions, ranging from nature magic, all the way to the dirty deeds that demons will do.

2) Arts section, for those who wish to display their talents with photoshop, drawing, or even poetry. (I'm a poet myself.)

3) Last but not least, I've been on forums before where they have sections for people to goof off in, or possibly even argue in when a problem eventually erupts between members. It's saved a lot of deleting and time for the moderators of said forums to have to go around and deal with it all.

Just a few helpful tips.

#225 - 09/10/07 04:08 PM Re: More Forum Areas. [Re: Brother J]
Brother J Offline
stranger

Loc: Saint Louis, MO
My apologies, I made a mistake and didn't notice the thread already dedicated to this. I'll pay more attention next time around.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.016 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.