Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#22472 - 03/24/09 11:38 AM satansfarm: drunken dreamers, obtuse poetry
Satansfarm Offline

Loc: america

#22476 - 03/24/09 03:00 PM Re: satansfarm: drunken dreamers, obtuse poetry [Re: Satansfarm]
Linaka113 Offline

Loc: East Bay 510 CA
I've really enjoyed this video Satan. It was quite soothing. Every word blended together like butter on a toast. I will stay tunned for your next video...................

#22490 - 03/24/09 10:21 PM Re: satansfarm: drunken dreamers, obtuse poetry [Re: Satansfarm]
spiderbreeder Offline

Loc: Sydney,Australia
That really tore at my emotions Satansfarm- especially when Johnny Cash made an appearance.

Was it him who ended up lying amongst the Bric-a-Brac?

That brought on a poignant mental picture for me- Johnny Lying there, sprawled out amongst old crockery,hats, paperbacks, and crappy jewellery resplendently decked out in trademark blackness, clutching his guitar....

Forgive me if I got it totally wrong, and it was somebody else entirely.

Love the Baphomet in the backgound as well- keep up the good work! ;\)

#22502 - 03/25/09 01:39 AM Re: satansfarm: drunken dreamers, obtuse poetry [Re: spiderbreeder]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
You're not just George Carlin - it seems you've got a little Bukowski in you as well.

You may want to see someone about that...

#22504 - 03/25/09 02:15 AM Re: satansfarm: drunken dreamers, obtuse poetry [Re: daevid777]
Satansfarm Offline

I have tried therapy, but revenge is so much more rewarding.
Writing is one of the best forms of revenge I know of.
You can completely obliterate someone and the only limit is your own imagination.

This story is about a country singer who met Johnny Cash, expecting some sort of deal. He was in the famous singer's house, drinking his whiskey and waiting in the livingroom. Johnny came out, dressed in black, handed him three hundred dollars, told him, "I can't help you", then left.

#22550 - 03/25/09 10:14 PM Re: satansfarm: drunken dreamers, obtuse poetry [Re: Satansfarm]
spiderbreeder Offline

Loc: Sydney,Australia
In retrospect,that should have been very clear to me SF.

I'm glad it wasn't "The Man In Black, lying amongst the Bric-a-Brac"

Total misconception on my part!

#22605 - 03/26/09 10:02 PM Re: satansfarm: drunken dreamers, obtuse poetry [Re: spiderbreeder]
Satansfarm Offline

In a way it was Johnny because my friend was so influenced by the man's work. The bastard children of the Rolling Stones, Jim Morrison, et al are playing their tunes in small, seedy bars all over the world. America does love its icons, but in the pubs it's Joe nobody from down the block who we groove to over a pint.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.019 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 20 queries. Zlib compression disabled.