Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#22699 - 03/30/09 11:18 AM Baphoment Home and Gardens...
97and107 Offline

Loc: New Mexico
Jeez, lame title...

I was wondering why there isn't a lot of good quality workmanship for Satanists. I can't find a godamned Baphomet pendant made of solid gold, nor much made of silver for that matter...this pewter and lead-loaded cheap crap just doesn't make the cut next to my Brighton and antique French and Chinese designs...

Since I couldn't seem to find a thread already I placed this one here as a "catch-all" for Satanic market links - of nice quality.

I recently bought a painting from my favorite artist (at least the one I'm not sleeping with anymore) and plan on putting it in my dining room as she inspires me to salad!

Naomi's Painting!

I wanted to pair her with this fabulous piece, but I'm afraid to buy it because of the reviews which say it has cracks behind the ears:

Baphoment Head Wall Piece

as an aside - personally I feel that much of the time Satanists get screwed over as a demographic - forced to pay premium prices for shitty work - why do I have to pay 49.99 to get a decent looking baphomet in ugly pewter when I can have swavorski and silver for LESS almost anywhere else?

Naomi needs help decorating her apartment, her face and her chest. Please tell your secrets.

#22705 - 03/30/09 02:56 PM Re: Baphoment Home and Gardens... [Re: 97and107]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
Hi Naomi.

If you want as sterling silver, or a solid gold Baphomet made for you, go to http://www.markdefrates.com he will make you one. I have a sterling silver one from him, and he does great work.

That's mine.

Edited by Asmedious (03/30/09 03:11 PM)

#22710 - 03/30/09 07:33 PM Re: Baphoment Home and Gardens... [Re: 97and107]
Sharschosen Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: 97and107
Baphoment Head Wall Piece

as an aside - personally I feel that much of the time Satanists get screwed over as a demographic - forced to pay premium prices for shitty work - why do I have to pay 49.99 to get a decent looking baphomet in ugly pewter when I can have swavorski and silver for LESS almost anywhere else?

Naomi needs help decorating her apartment, her face and her chest. Please tell your secrets.

premium prices for shitty quality is right... that wall hanging is honestly a piece of crap. The head looks more akin to, at once, a cow and a horse, than anything resembling a goat. It's so plan that the eye kinda glosses over it except as an eyesore...

I think we've all noticed this lack of quality work for satanists, though I was given a necklace that looked quite nice for christmas a couple years ago by my then girlfriend. I need to check with my former employer (it was bought from the store I work at) on ways to contact the artist and when I get them, I'll post them here.

Edited by Sharschosen (03/30/09 07:38 PM)

#22716 - 03/30/09 10:58 PM Re: Baphoment Home and Gardens... [Re: Sharschosen]
97and107 Offline

I liked the *giraffe* look it had...i always thought Set looked like a giraffe...red hair and all...anyways it was just a neat looking variation on Baphie...

seems like handmade is the way to go...makes sense considering Satanism itself is kinda against the whole factory shit scene anyways...

*handmade* is almost always a superior product...

in that case I'll have to see if I can carve a piece myself and have it cast....i have a very specific one in mind and the training itself could lead to all sorts of weird business endeavors..

Asmedious, thanks I had his site before but lost the link. I'll re-bookmark it now. I'd love to try my hand at some custom carvings

Edited by 97and107 (03/30/09 11:05 PM)

#22787 - 04/02/09 02:39 PM Re: Baphoment Home and Gardens... [Re: 97and107]
97and107 Offline

I did a little research and noticed Mark Defrates site, if I am not mistaken, has rip-off prices on gold and silver - the craftsmanship is alright - I've seen some pewter pieces which much better design. Honestly I can't justify paying $240 (for example) for what appears to be 3.5 grams of 14kt gold....jeez

I'm not a big fan of the designs except the stars and *custom work* certainly WOULD be worth that big fucking price tag...I'm not denying artistic merit...

I think I found a pendant on Ebay in 14K for only 50% markup.

14K gold is about 50% gold...Defrates doesn't even list the gram weight of his pieces so...buyer beware...

o_o

I like any kind of Satanic jewelry maker, i just prefer to know what the fuck I'm being ripped off for!

#22797 - 04/02/09 04:16 PM Re: Baphoment Home and Gardens... [Re: 97and107]
Lucius600 Offline
stranger

Loc: USA
I know Mark defrates site,and let met just agree that his prices are pure bullshit,and his designs are just ok.I like any kind of satanic jewelry maker,not every kind.

#22933 - 04/04/09 11:18 PM Re: Baphoment Home and Gardens... [Re: Lucius600]
97and107 Offline

Tell me this isn't a Satanic runway show:

http://www.armani.com/ga_menu/EN/home.html

If Satanists learned to dress like this I would be happily mentally *and* physically...and I would become pseudo-lesbian (I would also find an evil twin)

Looks like I'll be wearing my black velvet opera cloak this winter, yipee \:D

I bought this on thursday from a Russian with a thick accent on Ebay:

14K solid gold, passable VS2 diamonds :>

I thought it was rather amusing considering the guy only sells steel trend bands and all other gold was *wedding bands* nothing else esoteric whatsoever! I wonder how the hell he ended up with a satan/pan head in his collection...

#23915 - 04/30/09 02:35 PM Re: Baphoment Home and Gardens... [Re: 97and107]
Sharschosen Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: 97and107
Tell me this isn't a Satanic runway show:

http://www.armani.com/ga_menu/EN/home.html

If Satanists learned to dress like this I would be happily mentally *and* physically...and I would become pseudo-lesbian (I would also find an evil twin)

Looks like I'll be wearing my black velvet opera cloak this winter, yipee \:D

what part of that was supposedly satanic? I took a look and it all looked pretty standard to me... maybe I missed something though.

#24044 - 05/02/09 11:04 PM Re: Baphoment Home and Gardens... [Re: Sharschosen]
delusion Offline
pledge

Loc: hawaii
I think she was refering to the use of Black Magick by this adept Giorgio in making those dead girls stand up and walk around. I haven't been this impressed since another Black Magickian I know of named Robert Klane performed this truly dark rite .
#24051 - 05/03/09 12:40 AM Re: Baphoment Home and Gardens... [Re: delusion]
Demosthysias Offline
stranger

i bought a Leviathan Baphomet on eBay for $11.00. and it seems to be holding up pretty well, its pewter.

heres the seller, she has extremely reasonable prices and decent workmanship.

http://myworld.ebay.com/gothic_pendants

Edited by Demosthysias (05/03/09 12:41 AM)

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.022 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 23 queries. Zlib compression disabled.