Page 1 of 13 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#22734 - 03/31/09 09:39 PM Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM
Khk Offline

THEM, is a formation of six black magicians who represent an Australian contribution to Satanism. Formed in 2003 by a small group of Initiates trained in the exoteric and esoteric systems of the Order of Nine Angles (ONA), and a range of other black magical occult systems, it operates an online nexion called Mvimaedivm to communicate its unique methodology and black magical principles.

THEM's primary collective goal is to presence the Dark Gods via a physical Australian Nexion, and implement a number of magical goals to effect certain global changes, all planned in a long-term strategic assault designed to give young Australia - a significant Sinister History. To implement some of these changes it distributes its Mythos and that of the ONA by various means: online forums being one of these. Although united in a common goal - Members of THEM also pursue their own isolated and independant goals.

In its short lifetime, THEM and its Initiates have managed to catapult Australia to the forefront of Satanic and Occult consciousness as a serious contender amongst the already well-established Satanic communities and groups; expound countless aspects of the Order of Nine Angles in its hundreds of essays, volumes, and teachings (some public - some not) as well as develop a new unique and aggressive strain of Satanism that deals in Narrative magic and the power of Forms; a system that bypasses contradiction and clarifies the appearance of the occult from the essence; generate unique concepts and ideas that have infiltrated the occult community and become part of a highly influential means to work magic on a National Scale as per the directives of Aeonics and Aeonic Magic.

Anyone wishing to discuss the Temple of THEM is welcomed to do so, publically or privately.

ISS (In Sinister Solidarity)
ThoTh
Temple of THEM, Australia

---------------------------------------------------------------

http://templeofthem.wordpress.com/
http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/mvimaedivm

#22736 - 03/31/09 11:26 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Khk]
The Zebu Offline
veteran member

Loc: Orlando, FL
Exactly what kind of global changes are you trying to enact?

I looked for a mission statement or something but all I found was this manifesto tract thing that I would have to pay 8 bucks for on lulu.

#22740 - 04/01/09 10:33 AM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: The Zebu]
97and107 Offline

Loc: Olympia, WA. USA
Yeah I was wondering that too! What's the point?

You know I don't believe in gods per se, but Jen, Yin and Yang...these are worth studying, anything else is just mind debris. I am interested in TETRAGRAMMATON and the foundational mechanics of universe. Science, civil liberty, power...all of which are not well represented in Australia, historically. Australia is way cool in other areas, though!

Anything seriously focused on gods is useless to me.

But it sounds cool....more power to the drama!

"Now let it be known, the black magicians have come!"

- Jacob Seijuro, "Let it be known"

#22742 - 04/01/09 11:02 AM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Khk]
Dimitri Offline

This is going to be fun...
 Quote:
THEM, is a formation of six black magicians who represent an Australian contribution to Satanism. Formed in 2003 by a small group of Initiates trained in the exoteric and esoteric systems of the Order of Nine Angles (ONA), and a range of other black magical occult systems, it operates an online nexion called Mvimaedivm to communicate its unique methodology and black magical principles.

1) An Australian contribution to Satanism... what kind of contribution?
2) First time I hear that something which is associated with the ONA (who claims to be underground) has a division on the Internet practicing their teachings... Only groups I encountered were nothing more then a bunch of idiots claiming to be hardcore or trying to have a "bad-ass" attitude like WSA, ending up with nothing more then a bunch of frustrated kids imposing other fucktards...
 Quote:
THEM's primary collective goal is to presence the Dark Gods via a physical Australian Nexion, and implement a number of magical goals to effect certain global changes, all planned in a long-term strategic assault designed to give young Australia - a significant Sinister History.

3) What kind of global changes? Everyone wearing dark clothes? Everyone submitting their will to yet another religion/ideology? Give me a break...
4) And what with the significant history? It's the history of your temple you are writing, not the one of Australia..
 Quote:
In its short lifetime, THEM and its Initiates have managed to catapult Australia to the forefront of Satanic and Occult consciousness as a serious contender amongst the already well-established Satanic communities and groups;

5) Owyeah, that's the usual crap you find on the Internet when searching GOOD boards about Satanism.. I don't think you managed to catapult "Australia to the forefront of Satanic and Occult consciousness as a serious contender amongst the already well-established Satanic communities and groups;".. As far as I'm concerned, the only satanists I have encountered are from about everywhere and never mentioned about this.. you are selling hot air I presume?
6) My mind wonders.. how can you start a "temple" with only six persons? I'd think more of a little friends club or a coven where everyone shares their "love potions or spells to impress that guy/girl we all love"... 'blinks'.. Or maybe a group of frustrated people doing rituals to influence their lives since they were born losers...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Little note: I have nothing against ONA or anything related towards, but this is the impression the post gave me together with the necessary questions.. I even summarized and edited a bit since I know some questions would make some people cry/yell in agony/hurt their little ego...

Edited by Dimitri (04/01/09 11:11 AM)

#22744 - 04/01/09 11:52 AM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Dimitri]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Dimitri, no offense but these guys are out of your league.

D.

#22745 - 04/01/09 11:53 AM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Diavolo]
Dimitri Offline

? How'd you mean?

#22748 - 04/01/09 01:22 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Diavolo]
97and107 Offline

I call bullshit...

hopefully they don't actually buy their own bullshit...

Naomi

#22751 - 04/01/09 02:20 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: 97and107]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
you seem to call bullshit on things you don't understand.
if you dont want to ask questions, or elaborate on your opinions, you can always just stick to fashion and jewelry topics...

#22753 - 04/01/09 04:11 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Bacchae]
97and107 Offline

There's nothing new about secret organizations seeking to control the world in some way - it's old, it's been done, it's mostly bullshit. The real power is in the individual and certainly not in any organized coven, Satanic or not...

I regard declarations of this kind as mere showmanship. Others may feel differently - well that's not the truth. The fact of the matter is all the railing in the world can only serve so much as a catalyst for what has already been set in motion. It's pretty much beating a dead horse, even stated mysteriously and eloquently.

Though you may choose to waste time with it, i do not. I am more interested in star body mechanics, proofs and full throttle enginery of mind which not one human has achieved yet. This has to be experienced though so I won't push it. I "get" what is going on here with regards to groups seeking decadence and power, but it's only a marker on the path, it is not the goal in itself. We would have achieved it a long time ago if this were the case.

I won't begrudge people the learning process, anyways...been there, done that. I won't go on...feel free to "explain yourself" so I might understand, then...go ahead.

What's to eat? More vague allusions to even vaguer secrets and hidden movements? Murder? Violence? Black magick? Jesus, welcome to the human race...

This is what I like to refer to as the difference between Lions and Wolves...same mode of operation....completely opposite genotypes...I think I'd like something a little meatier than dogfood, but we all have different tastes.

#22754 - 04/01/09 04:22 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: 97and107]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Your knowledge of Satanism is as vast as my goats knowledge of arithmetics. If you want to pretend being a satanist maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to try to read up on it and understand it and not pretend to know it all from tidbits gathered out of posts of others here and there. It's like pretending you can do heart surgery because you saw ER a couple of times.

And if you do that, and hopefully encounter the word merit on the road -maybe even incorporate that in your life-, then learn to read up on people, groups and organizations before you throw words around like bullshit.

At this moment you are not even able to separate the bull from the shit.

D.

#22755 - 04/01/09 04:38 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Diavolo]
97and107 Offline

*assumption* of what I have and have not read is very tiresome Diavolo. I have probably read more books than most Satanists, and these shrinking evasions of yours are doing nothing to prop up my confidence in any organized Satanic faction, especially not the one you are promoting here.

In fact I find this quite funny - how are we again, proposing to make a mark in history with this cult? Through posturing and extragavant penmanship? Show me the bones or quit wasting my time arguing...

Edited by 97and107 (04/01/09 04:39 PM)

#22756 - 04/01/09 04:47 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: 97and107]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Quote:
Well I am not a Laveyan Satanist nor have I read his books, but I do pick up a lot word-of-mouth...I should really set out to read these.

I don't need to assume, I am pretty sure that your knowledge of ONA or THEM is even less than that of Lavey, which is about the easiest version of Satanism there is. Let's not even talk about more obscure groups.

D.

#22758 - 04/01/09 05:03 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Khk]
Stag Offline
pledge

Okay, I have a question.

For a group of Satanists, you don't appear to talk about Satan much in your literature.

Likewise with the ONA -- Satan was invoked heavily in a ritual context (e.g. in the BBoS), but was rarely discussed in Order MSS. Baphomet & the Dark Gods, etc. are frequently mentioned, but Satan himself seems curiously absent.

Is Satan still a relevant figurehead for Satanism today?

Stag

#22771 - 04/01/09 10:40 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Diavolo]
97and107 Offline

I used to be good friends with an ONA FAH-REAK....

It's a bunch of hot air...very ego-driven, lots of fun, but unimpressive to someone like me who doesn't give a shit about fakeshit...

How can you tell someone is dealing in fakeshit? Lots of dodging, grandstanding, obtusely hostile secrecy and an unwillingness to answer even the simplest godamned questions. Pile on top of that an attack on anyone who dares question, and you have a bullshit factory. Since you can't seem to manifest any reasonable statement about your mythological cult, yes, I call bullshit.

Lavey was a great man. I thought his book was funny. I still think it's not worth reading except for a laugh (not in an unkind way, I mean Lavey has got a fucking awesome sense of humor). What I do not need it for is personal power. I flipped through it in 1996 and did not think it was what I was looking for. What I did purchase was Through the Universe, Darkly, and some other scientific research - James Gleick in particular was recieving a lot of attention for his expose on Chaos. (the science) I wasn't strangled by a Christian or religious upbringing, either. I don't *need* Lavey's work, he was brilliant and targetting a very *specific* demographic, that is, someone not on that path already. Lavey was instrumental in developing what Satanism today. I highly respect the man and *like* him moreso than I once did, on a personal level. The Church of Satan was Lavey's word, it isn't mine. I have my own fire to spread, as well as my own teachers.

I'm a proto-satanist, Diavolo...you'll find my occult guides in the humanities and science section of your local library I'm sure...Tegmark, Einstein, Oppenheimer, Sheldrake, Lisi...these are prometheans I *admire*. Lavey was cool...he served a purpose. I don't need him to "get it", right?

I'm not threatened by the ONA, I fail to see why I should take it seriously at all, as a matter of fact. They're silly.

I'm sick of wasting my time here. Since it appears you're at the end of your pathetic excuses for not being able to elucidate anything of substance here, I'll excuse myself from the conversation and leave yourself to your fancy theatre. Better luck explaining yourself next time adversary-to-adversary. 8}--<

edit:

by the way, went through the blog - I was not impressed. it could be picked apart a million ways from here to Sunday. Contrary to my *adversarial* relationship, my interest is in promoting Satanism, not degrading it...

#22772 - 04/01/09 10:58 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: 97and107]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
I find it interesting that you would denounce literature accepted as Satanic bedrock, announce yourself as a 'proto-satanist', yet fail to elaborate just what the hell YOU mean by Satanist/Satanism in any way.

Satanism already is;it has been defined and is doing quite well without 'reformation'. There are hundreds of geocities and ning and myspace pages devoted to half assed 'reformations' of Satanism, but they all share a sort of amorphous non-substance and are invariably a lot of hot air. What makes you any different?

Where we would agree that the ONA also falls under this heading.

What I am finding amusing right now is that you are guilty of what you are trying to denounce. You are blowing a lot of hot air but you are not adding any substance. Like the LaVey baiters of the past and present, you seem to be defining yourself by what you are not, while trying to hijack Satanism and turn it into 'something else'

Generally this is the hallmark of someone that doesn't get it at all.

Page 1 of 13 12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, Mercury_Templar, fakepropht, Nemesis, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Morgan, Draculesti, Asmedious, Fist, Fnord 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 14 queries. Zlib compression disabled.