Page 13 of 13 « First<910111213
Topic Options
#38082 - 04/24/10 11:06 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Khk]
Khk Offline

Yesterday, Sath and I made the decision to terminate the online groups Temple of THEM and The Otherland and withdraw THEM's presence from the net.

We sent an acknowledgement to members to thank you and forewarn you, but it appears not to have gone through following the termination of the groups immediately after writing and posting the message. The message basically read:

"Thank you to everyone who took an interest in our work, we sincerely apologise that things did not turn out better for all of us, hope that we did not waste your time, and that you at least learned something constructive during your time
here."

Oh well. Shit happens. The exoteric forms may now be gone but it does not come as a surprise - we predicted the seeds for its destruction lay within its very creation, we even knew what they were, we just didn't know when it would come about. We do now.

The Temple lived a brief but eventful causal life. It provided the soil in which Sath was able to share her peerless sorcery - an invaluable approach to engaging the limbic system. But the essence of THEM was never contained in a group setting, much as it tried to be a haven for spiritual orphans of the LHP. And it's
essence is stronger now that I am free to pursue my individualosophy without reliance on others for assurance or consent, than it has ever been before. It has since been crystallized into something more than it ever was when there were strictures and allegiences to maintain that upheld various tangents of others status quo or ego. And through its medium I have learned a hideous deal about myself and my Wyrd. I do
not view my time spent holding its mirror up to the world as a waste but a wonder.

The message of THEM has returned home, it will continue to thrive, through me and through the writings and spirit of 101. I may be one, but I am also and forever, THEM.

#38821 - 05/26/10 09:37 PM The Propulsion of the Ego [Re: Khk]
Khk Offline

So - did anyone feel it? It became silent all of a sudden - which is a possible indication that you did.
#38828 - 05/27/10 02:04 AM Re: The Propulsion of the Ego [Re: Khk]
the earthly duck Offline
stranger

i disagree and detest to the idea of getting rid of the temple of THEM.
how can i help in anyway?
To be a satanist to me means to never give up.

#38856 - 05/27/10 08:21 PM Re: The Propulsion of the Ego [Re: the earthly duck]
Khk Offline

Since it is unlikely that THEM will reconcile with the ONA - all anyone can do to support THEM is support it's new transition - Sinister 101.

To restrain ourselves to such a code as never give up, or any code for that matter, brings with it unwanted side-effects - such as the inevitability we may one day find ourselves pushing a rock up a hill only to have it continually roll down. Under such a code one dooms oneself to a sisyphean task, entrapped by an artificial ethic that does not reflec tthe subtlety, beauty, or diversity of nature and Her whims. The world and my experiences have told me differently what is true and what is authentic - and I have listened to Her and made changes accordingly. You may still initiate yourself into the Temple of THEM using our Initation - since the Temple is not a singular defined structure but an approach to the psyche and the land that views contained space as nothing more than a meaningless gesture and abstraction - when the real Temple of THEM is each of us.

I sincerely appreciate your offer for help - I could have used it several months ago. I could use your support now though.

#38888 - 05/29/10 01:57 AM Re: The Propulsion of the Ego [Re: Khk]
the earthly duck Offline
stranger

what kind of support are you looking for?
how can i initiate my self?

#38889 - 05/29/10 02:00 AM Re: The Propulsion of the Ego [Re: the earthly duck]
the earthly duck Offline
stranger

i root for and your new transition keep me posted on if whether anything changes or not.
#38890 - 05/29/10 02:00 AM Re: The Propulsion of the Ego [Re: the earthly duck]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: the earthly duck
what kind of support are you looking for?
how can i initiate my self?

A place to start might be to click on KHK's name and hit "Send a PM". Just a guess I know...

~T~

#38929 - 05/30/10 08:08 PM Initiation [Re: the earthly duck]
Khk Offline

You could start here:

http://ryananschauung.wordpress.com/self-initiation-rites-in-the-tradition-of-them/

#38939 - 05/31/10 02:15 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Khk]
cadfael Offline
Banned
stranger

Loc: Tn.
What the fuck...! Order of Nine Angels....
Quit it. No one-liners, please.

Edited by MawhrinSkel (05/31/10 04:35 PM)
Edit Reason: One-liner.

#38949 - 05/31/10 04:11 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: cadfael]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

If this is all you have to add, learn it is at times better to not add at all.

D.

#38957 - 05/31/10 10:00 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: cadfael]
Khk Offline

What?

In case you hadn't noticed outsider, the ONA and THEM once shared a symbiotic relationship - we were a nexion - hence the similarity. This rite was written around 2006 when we were still allied. There are subtle changes in ours though - an alliegience to THEM, and all its meanings, not to Satan, for one.

Edited by Khk (05/31/10 10:04 PM)

#39025 - 06/03/10 01:03 AM Email Error [Re: Khk]
Khk Offline

Hi, 600, I just went to change my profile and realized that there is a subsidiary email (dummy email) address attached to it., probably when I wasn't sure how long I would be a visitor here.

I just checked it and noticed several long overdue emails dated to january of this year and deeply apologise to those persons who sent them. I had no idea anyone had emailed me there, and had completely forgotten about the email in question.

I will email you all back now from my updated address. Again, my apologies. you must have thought I were being very rude or dismissive - which I am not generally inclined to be.

#39075 - 06/05/10 11:28 AM 2nd to last post for me [Re: Khk]
Khk Offline

Hello,
Today will be my second to last post here guys (Iíll keep one in reserve - just in case. lol) Over the course of almost 200 posts I think Iíve succesfully demonstrated the formidable and I still believe, flawless, strength of my approach which has drawn almost 7000 views I am happy to say.

In that time Iíve dutifully answered the questions of every person who participated in the thread, even the rude ones, and often comprehensively. Whilst there have been some very encouraging and thoughtful, enjoyable discussions and persons join in - more often than not I have simply had accusations thrown at me, as well as personal attacks, wild guesses and speculation, and plain enervating pig-headedness. Iíve weathered it all with good-humour and patience.

But, all too many users who have levelled these accusations, used ridiculous or faulty judgement, or simply jumped to conclusions about what I do Ė have left dozens of posts worth of unanswered questions when I have responded, explained myself and my work, and asked in turn for their reasons for making such accusations in the first place. This has occurred in dozens of posts where lots of people have not returned to apologise or had the depth of character to lay bare their convictions and I have simply been met with silence until a few posts (weeks) later they pop up again to hurl the same nonsense, seizing on what I am saying with the same fervour and flawed reasoning, but again refusing to be accountable for their ego, disappearing, and merely repeating the tired cycle. Itís rude, boring, shallow and tiring Ė an aggravating song.

Poor reading comprehension seems to be endemic on the internet but even after all this time, the pattern here remains the same. I post something, always ready to respond or provide greater depth to my answers, while many others just level abuse and sidle away silently without actually questioning themselves or answering me why it is they Did make such accusations -even after I have taken pains to take their queries seriously. Perhaps if they Did have the depth to question that, we wouldnít have needed 194 posts to cover the topics discussed. Even though I like 600 club, I feel a bit like I am wasting a lot of my time continually making polite corrections to errors spat out by serial idiots Ė and that enough really has been said and shown of my work to provide 600 club with a substantial thread on it.

So, Thank you 600 club for allowing me to share my thoughts and insights on Satanism and the Sinister with you. I have mostly enjoyed my time participating in this forum and will continue to send people here and promote the club as I go. If anyone interested in my work or reading these threads in the future has any questions/comments please come find me in 101. I will not be responding to the threads here anymore until the standard of continuity greatly improves.

Cheers,
Kris

Page 13 of 13 « First<910111213

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 26 queries. Zlib compression disabled.