Page 3 of 13 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#23004 - 04/06/09 01:34 AM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: The Zebu]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Hell Zebu, he influenced you enough to look into his stuff and read his groups info.

Knowledge sinks in through weird ways. The trivia, songs that won't get out of your head, and weird pictures. They all influence people in different ways. Some are more subtle than others, and others need to be right in your face. Knowledge really does network across the brain, most times people don't even realize it.

That fucked up hyena pictures that Xear posted in the gallery a long ass time ago made me think of strange things and look into them. (page 12)

If it makes you think, it affected you on some level.

Morgan

Edited by Morgan (04/06/09 01:52 AM)
Edit Reason: added page # to find the pic

#23032 - 04/06/09 08:34 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: The Zebu]
Khk Offline

Haven't we? It's in all our MSS - look deeper, harder.

*nod* Perhaps - but Quality over quantity. It takes time to develop a powerful network based on the values of ISS. Patience friend, we'll get there. And when we do - you'll know about it.

Not me, not "I" - but THEM. Aye, leaders, the young, the stubborn, the lost, in a dozen or more different countries and climbing. Turning away from the (or at least placing in context) the bullshit that constitutes the modern occult and equipping the world with the right tools to dismantle the Magian.

LOL. We'll see friend. THEM is experimental Grand Black Magic. If THEM loses steam - I'll concede you were right all along, I'll pat you on the back and accept that we were wrong. But if we're right - you're just another obstacle to be overcome/bulldozed over. With or without your consent, and I won't be persuaded to stop simply because you think my silence on certain matters means we don't have a Plan, We are Going to make the changes we see fit. And if we are right, then you will see the real power of an ONA Nexion in action.

But - who can say for sure? Will THEM achieve its many goals, or fail like so many others? Since it's a moot point to argue - let's just wait and see what Happens...

ISS,

Edited by Khk (04/06/09 08:35 PM)

#23037 - 04/06/09 10:22 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Khk]
Khk Offline

PS - it would be naive to think that some kind of 'magical' all-encompassing law, rule or code, or even set of fixed codes of conduct or practice could work to motivate such changes - rather it is in the collective ability to work with each energy that faces us individually as they arise that makes the difference.

Note for instance: that THEM does not have, nor provide, its own set of magical rituals for others to follow. Principles - yes, rituals, no. Now, why do you think that is?

But this is hard work, slow work, and we're only three years in. We don't expect people to understand what we're doing, or why, or how - except for the admissions of our experiment we have given already.
We plan for the long-term, but we build fucking solid foundations first when we build something, friend.

ISS,

Edited by Khk (04/06/09 10:25 PM)

#23080 - 04/08/09 10:50 AM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: The Zebu]
Zakary Offline
pledge

I am often amused by those who associate themselves with the ONA and its teachings. We won't ask of what became of its founder Myatt or those who conspired with him to create this rather grandiose Satanic production. The ONA to Satanism is what scientology is to christianity, without the celebrities. I first came across ONA literature about 7 years ago, I must confess it was intriguing and very lovercraftian. However, its bane was its complexity and haughtiness. I assume the ONA will linger on in the Satanic community like various other legendary monastic orders in christiandom. Unfortunately those who claim to be holding up the ONA banner achieve nothing more than participation in a Satanic role playing game.
I'm sure we'll hear from another group of people from somewhere in the world who have found ONA literature and feel they've found a hidden Satanic truth. The reality is the world is in no need of a secret society to assist it in creating a master race or culling the weak....... stupidity and death takes care of that not the ONA! Although the so called ONA seem to be vying to compete none the less!

So be it!

#23098 - 04/08/09 08:41 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Zakary]
Khk Offline

Ah, friend, you, like so many others, still do not GET it. Like anything else, the ONA is just a vehicle/channel - a good quality vehicle/channel - but it is what is already in the individual who takes a system (any system) aboard and does with it what they do to reach understanding and new heights that is the KEY element of the occult.

I have grown very far using the ONA - and for that, I am what I am, and for that I do what I do. But it was in me to begin with. Once again an outside perspective of ONA based on its outward form - without any appreciation for its staggering esoteric value to reveal the layers that exist in all things. inc the ONA.

Thanks for that, I'll add it to the pile.

ISS,

PS - If you had actually understood the MS; the essence beyond the appearance - you would have realized that Myatt's use of NS was an early part of his goals, which then changed as he grew, and are still changing since he is still growing, as are we all on the Lhp. You would have appreciated the temporality inherent in all people's paths and the on-going presence of change that characterizes them. No-one grows without growing pains. This nuisance habit of people to presume the presentation of a form at one time is intended for all time is included in the changes to attitude, consciousness, and attitude to consciousness THEM are attempting to implement. And are doing just that thanks to these continuing criticisms of our and ONA's work - which work after 30-40 years is STILL puzzling people.

Edited by Khk (04/08/09 08:48 PM)

#23104 - 04/08/09 11:13 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Khk]
Zakary Offline
pledge

Oh my dear friend I certainly get it! Myatts arrogance and haughtiness has lead him to the ultimate religion of arrogance and haughtiness, with far more capacity and impetuous to weed out and cull the worlds population than the ONA could ever dream. Islam has been functioning for over 1400 years with the aim of spreading its one world, one interpretation, one way order of existence. Fundamentalist Islams bigoted and hate mongering would have appealed to Myatt like honey to a bee. There is no comparison, not neo Nazism, not Satanism not, not christianity, not anything compared to Isalms Imperial Jihadist manifesto. Myatt just traded up for something that would give him instant status and a feeling of self importance.
I would not accuse the ONAs system of being unproductive or useless, only grandiose and impractical in the least, hence it’s limited appeal.
If anything one must conclude that the ONA and its literature are the product of an advanced mind, although somewhat deluded. This intellect, the intellect of Myatt has moved on to greener pastures where he can submerge himself in self glory and be obeyed and glorified by the many Islamist fundamentalist minions he most likely has attracted.
The ONA only puzzles the simple and crude, its pseudo satanic psychedelic diatribes only entertain the moderately intelligent.
Enjoy them while they last.
Michael Ford has been writing in the name of the ONA for some time now. I can only assume that ONA material will go the way of McOccult.

#23121 - 04/09/09 12:46 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Zakary]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

No offense mate but (re)read the second half of TSB when mentioning McOccult. I'm not a big fan of things occult but I know enough about it to identify it certainly isn't High Cuisine.

Now about Myatt going Muslim, no matter how weird or offensive it might feel to some, I do see it as the act of a genius. Yes, weirdly, I do think Myatt is a genius although I do not necessarily agree with everything he wrote. Why do I think this; well, I'm not blocked by the hurdles of appearance or form, so I can spot the gold between the rocks. If one is blocked however, it might be an indication it is a race one isn't supposed to run.

D.

#23126 - 04/09/09 01:06 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Diavolo]
Zakary Offline
pledge

Myatt genius or nut job you decide oh people of the Abyss! I honestly don't really care. He'll probably get to enjoy blowing himself up with his buddies whilst possibly harbouring some grandiose satanic delusion in his mind as you suggest.
#23127 - 04/09/09 01:07 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Zakary]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

From this last reply, may I conclude intelligent argumentation isn't your forte?

D.

#23128 - 04/09/09 01:33 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Diavolo]
Zakary Offline
pledge

How delightful, you've chosen to insult my intelligence as a response. Good for you! Oh well, I'll leave you to joust with some more formidable opponents seeings my IQ is far to low to wet your appetite. Au revoir mon ami.
#23144 - 04/09/09 11:06 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Zakary]
Khk Offline

Hello,
Look - I can appreciate that view, but I don't think you are registering that there are marked fundamental difference between THEM and the ONA.

What Myatt has done - is Myatt's path. What others do with what Myatt has left behind or is still building - or that may be learning from Myatt's path - following Myatt's path either by the Septenary System or as a shape-shifter - expanding on Myatt's path - borrowing from it - or trying to understand how Myatt's path can be seen an an example of a person creating forms, and asking why, how, and what else could this particular method be capable of - is to some extent up to them.

But, what I do with my path - is My responsibility. I am not Myatt. I have learned from Myatt, more than any other man has taught me, but I have my own Wyrd, my own idea of what is what. Part of that came from living the Seven-Fold Way directly, and this coming to cetain conclusions, several of which approach yours.

But whatever Myatt may be - he has done a lot of good work to destroy the magian and revive some life back into Satanism - inc. take Satanism out of its box and open up a world of possibilities for others esp. where Narrative Magic and the power of illusions, forms, mythos etc are concerned.

Perhaps Myatt did do what you suggest and traded up - I have commented at various times that I believe Myatt's baby is the ona and his NS and Islaam and Numinous Way are just the same message in different wrapping paper - but that's Myatts path, myatts decision, not mine.

Nor am I ignorant of the contradictions inherent in their, (or any systems of belief). Put simply - THEM are not following Myatt's exoteric lead - I and We have our own external agenda, our own forms to manifest our inner view, and are each forcefully asserting them.

Often-times THEM's view goes against the outward manifestations of the ONA, against supporting Islaam, or NS. But only outwardly. Inwardly, the friction causes dialectic, people to think more carefulyl about both sides of an argument and new sides altogether, inc. their own side.

Even if he is wrong - sometimes the best example is the bad example; but I do not believe Myatt is a bad example of Satanism. His work is not limited to NS or Islaam - it contains entire seasons of his life devoted to understanding, developing, Solidarity, Honour, Folk, Decency, A sporting chance for dross, Greek Translations, Poetry, and a sterling example of how one man can be so many things, and how many things a man can be are wrong or rather immaterial in the face of what man really is. (Qv. Liber Dabih)

What matters, for US, is that as a highly complex and long-lived system - the ONA provides a plethora of insights and examples into the constructs of form, mythos, narrative magic, superior food for thought, expresses the tradition of the sinister way - which expression far surpasses any of the other systems I have encountered. Thus a certain personal bias is admitted.

But Ford - We believe there is great usefulness in the ONA, esp. as concerns critical analysis, learning for oneself, studying mythos etc and preserve it intact - is not going to destroy the name of the ONA. The Black Glyph, was set up directly to combat Mr Ford's nonsense, who is not and never has been a member or even associate of the ONA and peddles inferior transcripts of their work, inc. a sinister calendar.

What I see of worth in ONA I have spent tme and energy preserving for generations to come. Both of us can make value judgments all we like - at the end of the day I would expect someone to directly follow the Seven-Fold Way to know if what I have said is true or false, or to investigate the ONA for themselves. Your opinion is only as useful as mine.

Note: I've spent a long time riding Myatt with my endless speculations, revelations and analyses of his work - I have second-guessed him at every turn and even now my works butt heads with his present forms. With ten fierce years of loyalty and yet too, unrelenting scrutiny, I've produced an extensive library of books, and essays charting my exploration of this system. I've also produced an extensive library of books of my own system. Which system is using the key tenets of Myatt to spread itself. Which system is respected because of its association with the ONA. And which system is my legacy to the ONA and all that I learned from it.

I don't think that what I learned, was simple, crude, pseudo-satanic or a diatribe - though elements of those abstracts were involved, the ONA was highly complex. But I would say that, wouldn't I?

ISS,

#23145 - 04/09/09 11:08 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Zakary]
Khk Offline

Ahem. "Whet" your appetite. ;\)

ISS,

#23146 - 04/09/09 11:19 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Khk]
Khk Offline

For future reference (addressed to certain people) (2) things

1)- THEM does not answer for the actions on behalf of Myatt. You want an ONA/Myatt-based forum for that. Go find one.

2)- Instead of ignoring the points raised in previous conversations where issues with your logic and analytical skills were pointed out because of your presumption, jumping to conclusions, or making connexions between two entirely un-related things: don't come back and try to argue about something else in the same broken way. Please address the points raised and participate in the conversation properly, i.e. hearing, listening, understanding. There is only so much patience a person can exercise when answering the same questions for years.

ISS,

#23150 - 04/10/09 02:10 AM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Khk]
Zakary Offline
pledge

There are no points to argue. I made some simple accusations based on my opinion of Myatt and his work. You can ramble on until the end of time I've said what I have to say and I'll say no more. Enjoy your path and good luck with it!
#23207 - 04/11/09 12:46 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Zakary]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

So what you are actually saying is that you have formed your own opinion about it all based upon knowledge about a person you don't know and his writing and actions which you don't seem to understand, but that it all is sufficient enough to have an idée-fixe which is beyond argumentation, growth or revision.
At some level, this reminds me of children's behavior who close their eyes, stuff fingers in their ears and sing loud songs to block out a reality they don't seem to be able to face.

It is also mildly amusing your avatar depicts the Ouroboros, which could be interpreted as a serpent biting its own ass. Watch out you don't make a habit out of that.

D.

Page 3 of 13 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.