Page 5 of 13 « First<34567>Last »
Topic Options
#31242 - 11/04/09 05:33 PM Re: Ona Auction [Re: Khk]
Khk Offline

Thank you Diavolo.
#31344 - 11/05/09 07:32 PM Re: Ona Auction [Re: Khk]
lewisb Offline
stranger

Why is it since ive moved to sydney because of my girlfriend. Ive chosen to keep my satanist beliefs private and dedicate time to more pesonal research. oh yeah because of groups like the one this thread is about if all Australian satanist groups are like this I want nothing to do with them.

Edited by lewisb (11/05/09 07:34 PM)

#31361 - 11/06/09 09:17 AM Re: Ona Auction [Re: lewisb]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Did you ever consider the possibility that maybe none of these groups cares if you want anything to do with them or not?

But thank you for your valuable input on this subject; I am sure many will benefit from it.

D.

#32508 - 12/03/09 09:53 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Khk]
Khk Offline

For former mss by THEM:
http://ryananschauung.wordpress.com/

For everything ONA:
http://www.lulu.com/the_nonagon

#32551 - 12/05/09 01:52 AM Re: Australia [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Fledge Offline
lurker

Loc: AUS
Hi Michael,
The word ‘Koori’ is the ‘South East Aboriginal term for 'our people' (originally from the Awakabal clan - Central Coast N.S.W).

I have added a few but by no means all, Aboriginal community names for your perusal.

Gamiaroi - "My mob", the Gamilaroi are one of the largest Aboriginal communities in Australia. There are many variations on the word, the most popular being Kamilaroi and Gamilaraay. Traditionally from the North Western N.S.W. and the Southern Central Queensland area.

Nyungar: the aboriginal peoples of the south west of Western Australia and their language.

Wangai or Wankai: name given by the 26 Aboriginal groups of the Goldfields of Western Australia to themselves, from the word meaning “Speaker”. (www.toomanytearsbook.com)

Some words of advice if in OZ:

Never enter wombat hole & try to avoid hitting a wombat while driving...you WILL come off second best!

Avoid swimming up north as Salties (huge salt water crocs, up to 4 meters long) can run and swim faster than you can so avoidance is good. Fresh water crocs don’t grow as big but are still dangerous. Stingers (jellyfish) can kill unless you are wearing a special sting proof suit. On a positive note there a signs telling you where NOT to swim. Almost forgot the little octopus with pretty blue the rings that ‘glow’ when threatened - one bite can end your life.

Bats bite & can carry viruses so if bitten a hospital visit is advised. Some animals that can inflict serious damage & kill are wild pigs, dingos, roos, cassowaries and goannas (who may try to run up you, think tree) have very long and nasty claws.

And yes, Australia is a wild and beautiful place. I am a city girl (Brisbane) but love the bush intensely.

Bush sunsets can be breathtaking...deep intense reds, purples, oranges and yellows interwoven, changing and fading until the last drop of colour disappears and day settles into night. The night skies are something to behold. Being out in the bush on a moonless night gazing at Milky Way above you can be profoundly emotional.

Enjoy 

p.s. Unless escapees from a zoo roos do not hop & down city streets (although you may see them hopping about in small county towns).
\:\)

#32553 - 12/05/09 03:19 AM Re: Australia [Re: Fledge]
GillesdeRais Offline

Quote:
Avoid swimming up north as Salties (huge salt water crocs, up to 4 meters long) can run and swim faster than you can so avoidance is good

Yeah, swimming in Northern waters (in Australia) can be potentially dangerous. Fortunately, humans have barely domesticated them and feed them nutria. \:\)

RIP Gomek

Edited by GillesdeRais (12/05/09 04:08 AM)

#32560 - 12/05/09 07:46 AM Re: Australia [Re: GillesdeRais]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Irony of the day, thank you Gilles.

Watching the Gomek Lives video, while Barry White song, "Can't get enough of your love babe" plays in the background.

I'm laughing so hard, that I am choking.
It just synced up.

\:\)

Morgan

#32562 - 12/05/09 09:58 AM Re: Australia [Re: Morgan]
GillesdeRais Offline

Gomek died from heart failure a few years ago. Now he's stuffed in a permanent display at the Saint Augustine Alligator Farm. He was captured in New Guinea after he learned to tip over canoes and eat the people that fell out.

#32575 - 12/06/09 02:45 AM Re: Australia [Re: GillesdeRais]
Fledge Offline
lurker

Loc: AUS
I stand corrected, thanks.

Am heading to the naughty corner... now just where did I leave my dunces hat??!

#33859 - 01/11/10 08:13 PM The Temple of THEM 2010 [Re: Khk]
Khk Offline

Hello,

It's been a while since anything was posted here due to an absence and re-organization of the Temple of THEM.

We have made many changes to our current following a three month hiatus - these changes have affected the relevance of many of our previous works and in most cases, earlier works by the Temple have become obselete.

The Temple of THEM presently associates itself with its own European Tradition of Sorcery rather than Satanim and direct body-based physis instead of the the Form-based intellectual strategy for psycho-social collapse it used to be concerned with. (Former +O+ mss are now archived at Ryan Anschauung's Wordpress)

For those interested in our new current (or our old current), our 2010 Manifesto is available in part from our Wordpress.

ISS,
ThoTh (aka Khk)

Edited by Khk (01/11/10 08:15 PM)

#33915 - 01/13/10 02:17 AM Re: The Temple of THEM 2010 [Re: Khk]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Might I ask what the reason for these "changes" was?

Maybe a point of critic (and a personal reason) why I mostly give critics to ONA or THEM-related works: why still use wordpress?
IMO it is one of those sites any lunatic or raving mad asshole can start a "page" on declare himself grand magister of such and such and sell elitistic looking bullshit.
Hell, even I can declare myself as a keyfigure in "pick religion/ philosophy you like" and start preaching the opposite to the unknown masses.

Maybe a small point, yet I am quite sure many others think the same way about it.
Unless ofcourse it is done on purpose to distinguish the men from the boys (so to speak).

#33918 - 01/13/10 03:17 AM Re: The Temple of THEM 2010 [Re: Dimitri]
Simon Jester Offline
stranger

Perhaps the changes are a move towards a more practical system: a progression/distillation of what the ONA represents, and a way clear of its labyrinthine dogmatism.

Hopefully Thoth will present an authoratative answer.

#34054 - 01/16/10 03:51 AM Re: The Temple of THEM 2010 [Re: Dimitri]
Khk Offline

Dimitri, the focus has changed, that's all that matters.

I am not a lunatic and I have nothing for sale.

I feel my former works deserve a place in the world - I have used other sites and places previously and find wordpress easy and organized - and my works speak for themselves.

Perhaps the changes are a move towards a more practical system: a progression/distillation of what the ONA represents, and a way clear of its labyrinthine dogmatism.

Hopefully Thoth will present an authoratative answer.

The Sorcery of Them now runs paralell to the current of the ONA - but does not represent a progression or distillation - that is what the former +O+ 2003-2009 represented or aimed to - including making clear the secrets of the "labrynthine dogmatism" of the ona. The Temple of Them is presently acting as a conduit for the Tradition of an independant Sorceress named Sath from the Eastern Bloc. But Simon is right to suggest this reorientation is intended to presence an art more practical.

ISS,

Edited by Khk (01/16/10 03:53 AM)

#34055 - 01/16/10 03:54 AM Re: The Temple of THEM 2010 [Re: Khk]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
Dimitri, the focus has changed, that's all that matters.

You are evading my question, what is the reason it has changed?
I didn't ask you what has changed, I asked you WHY it changed.

#34061 - 01/16/10 10:33 AM Re: The Temple of THEM 2010 [Re: Dimitri]
Khk Offline

http://templeofthem.wordpress.com/2009/11/20/o-updates-november-20/
Page 5 of 13 « First<34567>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.