Page 6 of 13 « First<45678>Last »
Topic Options
#34079 - 01/16/10 07:02 PM Re: The Temple of THEM 2010 [Re: Khk]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: Khk
I am not a lunatic and I have nothing for sale.

Apparently you do have something to prove even if its only you are not a lunatic. Usually those who start a conversation saying they are not something usually are. You know like I’m not raciest but…

As to what you are selling…

Originally Posted By: Khk
I feel my former works deserve a place in the world - I have used other sites and places previously and find wordpress easy and organized - and my works speak for themselves.

You are selling “your way” through “your words” even if you are giving them away freely. Clearly you should see this.

~T~

#34083 - 01/16/10 10:44 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Khk]
Baron dHolbach Offline

For each target, the proper tool.

Target #1: The Objective realm.
Tool #1: Hammer, saw, screwdriver, wrench, axe, pliers, scissor, chainsaw, lawn mower, shovel, etc.

Target #2: Other people's Subjective.
Tool #2: Lesser Black Magic (LBM).

Target #3: One's own Subjective.
Tool #3: Greater Black Magic (GBM).

Employing Tool #2 in an attempt to manipulate Target #1 is absurd. LBM sucks for chopping wood, although it works nicely as a way to get someone else to chop the wood on your behalf.

Likewise, employing Tool #3 in an attempt to manipulate Target #1 or Target #2 is absurd. GBM sucks for chopping wood, and used strictly by itself, sucks for getting someone else to chop the wood on your behalf, although it works nicely as a way to focus your own energies more efficiently, precisely, forcefully, so you can do a better job of wielding the axe with your own hands, or a better job of getting someone else to wield the axe on your behalf.

Reading the writings of self-described sorcerors, I rarely encounter clarity as to the above, and thus rarely am tempted to associate with the authors or invest time and effort into studying their writings in depth.

I didn't find such clarity in what I saw of your group's writings, Khk. Did I miss it?

#34145 - 01/17/10 10:45 PM Re: The Temple of THEM 2010 [Re: ta2zz]
Khk Offline

I didn't start the conversation.

So what if according to you I am selling something? According to me, I am not.

#34146 - 01/17/10 10:48 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Baron dHolbach]
Khk Offline

I don't care.
#34149 - 01/18/10 12:23 AM Re: The Temple of THEM 2010 [Re: Khk]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

First off: You didn't start this conversation? Funny, it sure looks like you did to me. I mean, that is your user-name on the OP, right? Whether or not you can admit it you are selling something. You are here advertising for The Temple of THEM. No one asked you to come here and tell us about their goings on, you did it of your own accord. As such, you are selling whatever the hell it is you think this group can provide.

Secondly: If you "don't care" just avoid replying to the post all together. Replying with a simple "I don't care" is rather unnecessary. When you do that you come across as a pompous ass who is looking to stir shit.

Edited by 6Satan6Archist6 (01/18/10 12:26 AM)
Edit Reason: additional thoughts

#34151 - 01/18/10 12:40 AM Re: The Temple of THEM 2010 [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
In regards to Khk and The Temple of Them, most of the stuff is/was free if you looked around for it. Just like how a lot of the ONA stuff was free and floating around if you looked for it.

The stuff he did have for sale previously was when he was housecleaning and put a bunch of rare ONA original stuff up for sale on ebay.

Its really no ones business why his group reorganized unless they are a member of his group or got roped into it.

Baron in regard to getting something done. A Satanist most often employees any means necessary to get what they want. So if I want something done, I will use Lesser or Greater Magic, or a wink and smile to get something that I want. It is best to sometimes look outside the box for a solution to a problem.

As you stated "rarely am tempted to associate with the authors or invest time and effort into studying their writings in depth."
Since you admit to not studying or reading anything, why the hell should Khk respond to you in-depth.

Khk in my opinion has never been one to stir shit, and he's not a pompous ass.

Morgan

#34154 - 01/18/10 04:19 AM Re: The Temple of THEM 2010 [Re: Morgan]
Baron dHolbach Offline

Originally Posted By: Morgan
As you stated "rarely am tempted to associate with the authors or invest time and effort into studying their writings in depth."
Since you admit to not studying or reading anything, why the hell should Khk respond to you in-depth.

Good point, and I think you're right, Khk won't respond in depth, or even at any length, perhaps not at all. Still, when I said I didn't read in depth, I meant that I had only read about fifteen pages, not that I didn't read the stuff at all. These folks think they can change the world through magic ritual. I find that absurd. That absurdity is what I was getting at in my post. Soldiers, statesmen, and scientists change the world. Ritual Magicians change themselves.

Hmm. That last bit might make a good signature. \:\)

Quote:

Khk in my opinion has never been one to stir shit, and he's not a pompous ass.

Good qualities from a forum perspective. Nor did I imply to the contrary.

#34158 - 01/18/10 05:25 AM Re: The Temple of THEM 2010 [Re: Baron dHolbach]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Oh but I find the idea of someone changing themselves by wearing a dress and waving their little wand while invoking Picachu also a bit absurd. They change themselves as much as upgrading a character in second life affects a personality in reality.

If you think only soldiers, statesmen and scientists change the world, you got a lot to learn grasshopper.

D.

#34162 - 01/18/10 05:51 AM Re: The Temple of THEM 2010 [Re: Diavolo]
Baron dHolbach Offline

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
Oh but I find the idea of someone changing themselves by wearing a dress and waving their little wand while invoking Picachu also a bit absurd.

How much more absurd, then, to think that such a ritual could change anything other than the self.

Yet the logic of self-transformation via ritual magic is sound. Ritual magic is a psychological operation. Self-transformation is a psychological result. The operation and the result take place in the same logical domain. A causal reltationship between the two is plausible. To test the hypothesis, one must perform ritual magic, and then begin entering situations to which the ritual was relevant, observing one's newfound grace under pressure, or lack thereof.

Quote:
They change themselves as much as upgrading a character in second life affects a personality in reality.

Giving my Second Life character a new wardrobe will not provide the Objective me with new clothes, but it may provide the Subjective me with newly awakened avenues of thought. The key is to clearly distinguish at all times between the Objective and the Subjective.

Quote:

If you think only soldiers, statesmen and scientists change the world, you got a lot to learn grasshopper.

Nowhere in my sentence did you find the word "only."

#34163 - 01/18/10 06:48 AM Re: The Temple of THEM 2010 [Re: Baron dHolbach]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I read a lot of woolly ideas but what interests me more is the meat between the potatoes. Let’s talk practical. What am I supposed to imagine with all this personal GBM transcendence? Is it like invoking the great Friedrich who whispers that good and evil are nothing but perspective et voila you’re beyond it? Or is there actually something involving real life experience to it? If not, it is an as RHP approach as the yogi reaching enlightenment by reciting “Obi Wan Kenobi” 30 times a minute for 3 years. Contrary to what most seem to think, it’s not imagining Jesus that makes someone walk the RHP; it’s living life by simulation what does and to be honest, a large part of what is called GBM out there is nothing but exactly that; a comfort zone simulation.

Now about changing the world. Change is driven by culture and culture can be affected by anyone smart enough to know how to either affect or corrupt it.

D.

#34165 - 01/18/10 07:46 AM Re: The Temple of THEM 2010 [Re: Diavolo]
Baron dHolbach Offline

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
I read a lot of woolly ideas but what interests me more is the meat between the potatoes. Let’s talk practical. What am I supposed to imagine with all this personal GBM transcendence? Is it like invoking the great Friedrich who whispers that good and evil are nothing but perspective et voila you’re beyond it? Or is there actually something involving real life experience to it?

It's a two-pronged approach. Having identified the situation you want to master, and the Subjective potentials you need to magnify in order to master it, you (a) perform ritual magic to actualize those Subjective potentials; and then (b) put yourself in the situation and do your best to master it.

Let's say it pisses you off that you panic in an airplane. You decide that you want to master that situation. You conclude that you need to actualize the Subjective potential of rational serenity. You perform ritual magic to bring about this actualization, perhaps incorporating as a sigil the "x bar" symbol from statistics, since statistics are what you are trusting when you sit your ass down in an airplane. You then book yourself on a flight and do your best to maintain rational serenity, calling to mind as needed your experience of having done the ritual magic.

Quote:
If not, it is an as RHP approach as the yogi reaching enlightenment by reciting “Obi Wan Kenobi” 30 times a minute for 3 years. Contrary to what most seem to think, it’s not imagining Jesus that makes someone walk the RHP; it’s living life by simulation what does and to be honest, a large part of what is called GBM out there is nothing but exactly that; a comfort zone simulation.

Hence the second prong of putting yourself in the situation and doing your best to master it. Ritual magic is a tool for doing a job, but it doesn't do the job on its own. You need a hammer to pound a nail into wood, but the hammer won't do you any good unless you take it in your hand and swing it.

Quote:
Now about changing the world. Change is driven by culture and culture can be affected by anyone smart enough to know how to either affect or corrupt it.

By direct action. Not by performing ritual magic.

#34166 - 01/18/10 09:12 AM Re: The Temple of THEM 2010 [Re: Baron dHolbach]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:

Let's say it pisses you off that you panic in an airplane. You decide that you want to master that situation. You conclude that you need to actualize the Subjective potential of rational serenity. You perform ritual magic to bring about this actualization, perhaps incorporating as a sigil the "x bar" symbol from statistics, since statistics are what you are trusting when you sit your ass down in an airplane. You then book yourself on a flight and do your best to maintain rational serenity, calling to mind as needed your experience of having done the ritual magic.

Or you can a) fuck the man up and better get used to travel by airplane b) use the mentioned hammer and knock yourself out c) take the boat/train to get at your destination.

Why should any gibberish be used if other possibilities are available. What a little creative mind can't do..
It's not that I should use subjective potential to imagine a sandwich before actually making one if I'm hungry.

#34170 - 01/18/10 11:51 AM Re: The Temple of THEM 2010 [Re: Baron dHolbach]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

That is still a bit silly and unnecessary isn’t it?

So I’m afraid to fly and in an attempt to overcome it, I stick feathers up my ass invoking Icarus, which might not be the best choice but sarcasm is too fun so forgive me. I then mentally imagine myself the harmlessness of flying while drawing a great statistical “more people die in snowball-fights than in plane crashes” sigil. Such a ritual we call GBM and if that isn’t enough, we still have to get into a plane to check if it really worked.

Wouldn’t it be a whole lot easier to just buy a ticket and confront ourselves directly with our fears? Or realize that a fear of flying is nothing but a fear of dying and that no simulation will ever overcome that. All this simulating is only building up an idea of oneself which more than often avoids being tested in reality.

But I admit, the whole theory radiates a grandeur which is fascinating.

About THEM. Their new approach is not my approach but I welcome anyone opposing the Magian influence upon our culture as my kind. As such, I might have a different approach as theirs but the overall direction is identical. Sometimes all one has to do is stop thinking linear to see how it can affect the probabilities.

D.

#34193 - 01/19/10 01:26 AM Re: The Temple of THEM 2010 [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Khk Offline

Alright. Since some users here fail to illustrate a clear understanding of the rules or skills for basic interpretation of the context and relevance of segue in the English language, I'm going to write back. *sigh*

(1) In my reply, I was referring to the conversation STARTED by someone else about lunatics using wordpress wherein it was implied that anyone who used wordpress was a lunatic and to which I replied I was not.

Then taz implied that I must be a lunatic because I started the conversation about lunatics using wordpress - which I didn't and any retard with an IQ of 70 could work that one out by READING the posts made as their context conforms to the laws of grammar informing someone of what happened where and in what order.

(2) The fact that the original question was about ONA using wordpress was as banal as it was inane but I answered it. And Diavolo is right - it's none of your goddamn business why the Temple changed - and I have every right to 'evade' what is none of your goddamn business.

(3) The second question - because I'm going to skip taz's roadkill - was one about mathematics. I don't care about your formula, or how intelligent you think you are, or what criticism you have for my Temple and its works according to your silly formula. I really DON'T.

(4) Now I have this other jack-off who also fails to process basic grammar and jumps to conclusions about the context of the first inane comment, thus making it even more inane - on the pretext that I deserve these stupid questions about wordpress, accusations of being a lunatic, and idiots who can't seperate conversational context into appropriate time-frames.

Wtf people?

Edited by Khk (01/19/10 01:40 AM)

#34194 - 01/19/10 01:38 AM Re: The Temple of THEM 2010 [Re: Khk]
Khk Offline

Thank you Morgan.

Diavolo - Can this thread be moved out of Satanism and into Counterculture?

The Temple of Them is no longer Satanic.

ISS,

Page 6 of 13 « First<45678>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.