Page 7 of 13 « First<56789>Last »
Topic Options
#34199 - 01/19/10 03:29 AM Re: The Temple of THEM 2010 [Re: Khk]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:

(1) In my reply, I was referring to the conversation STARTED by someone else about lunatics using wordpress wherein it was implied that anyone who used wordpress was a lunatic and to which I replied I was not.

Better read again, the part about lunatics wasn't addressed to you personally. I only wandered why you still used it since ANYONE on it can start spreading nonsense, and that (IMO) a stand alone site gives much more credibility if you want to be taken seriously.
Got it now?

Quote:
And Diavolo is right - it's none of your goddamn business why the Temple changed - and I have every right to 'evade' what is none of your goddamn business.

Or you could also say you simply don't know. It might not be diavolo's interest, but since we are 2 different beings it can be mine. So I ask again out of interest: WHY did it change? You don't know? Then you can simply say you don't know. It's not that I'll call you an idiot for not knowing it. You don't want to tell or give any details about it? Just simply say so, it won't hurt anyone if you don't want to share it.

Quote:
(4) Now I have this other jack-off who also fails to process basic grammar and jumps to conclusions about the context of the first inane comment, thus making it even more inane - on the pretext that I deserve these stupid questions about wordpress, accusations of being a lunatic, and idiots who can't seperate conversational context into appropriate time-frames.

Grow balls please, you first announced that there was a change within the temple and upon asking a few questions you go berserk.
While the lunatics comment wasn't directed at you personally, I think you are slowly living up to it.
If you announce something make sure you can take a few questions ey? Otherwise you should refraining from doing so in places where the majority of people don't give a flying fuck about it.

Edited by Dimitri (01/19/10 03:37 AM)

#34203 - 01/19/10 04:41 AM Re: The Temple of THEM 2010 [Re: Khk]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: Khk
Then taz implied that I must be a lunatic because I started the conversation about lunatics using wordpress

As there is no Z in my name please don’t get me confused with a snarling brown cartoon devil.

I did not imply you were a lunatic or that you started any conversation about lunatics on wordpress. I was simply making conversation nothing more. I thought my starting with “Apparently you do have something to prove” set the pace for what followed. I was wondering why you would feel the need to try to confirm to anyone here that you were not a lunatic. I myself rarely feel the need to explain myself to strangers and could care less if many members here thought me anything in particular. But putting that aside I prove myself through my words and actions not by saying I’m not something. It is a rather weak way of trying to prove something if you think about it.

The second question - because I'm going to skip taz's roadkill

My roadkill as you call it is just a simple observation. While it is my opinion others have arrived there as well.

and idiots who can't seperate conversational context into appropriate time-frames.

When throwing petty insults and silly name calling like “idiot” it is always ironic justice when a common word is misspelled. Remember there is always “aRat” in separate.

I was done with you, as I really have no interest in what you sell be it material or a thought form. I was simply poking here and there trying to find a place and I end up poking a familiar soft spot and while it feels natural it is no longer as entertaining. I have a feeling it still entertains Dimitri to no end and he does most times make valid points.

You seem to have had no argument until Morgan and Diavolo handed it to you. Before that you only had a few words and a link.

~T~

#34225 - 01/19/10 01:37 PM Re: The Temple of THEM 2010 [Re: Dimitri]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
 Originally Posted By: Dimitri
 Quote:

(1) In my reply, I was referring to the conversation STARTED by someone else about lunatics using wordpress wherein it was implied that anyone who used wordpress was a lunatic and to which I replied I was not.

Better read again, the part about lunatics wasn't addressed to you personally. I only wandered why you still used it since ANYONE on it can start spreading nonsense, and that (IMO) a stand alone site gives much more credibility if you want to be taken seriously.

Perhaps not precisely germane to the topic (but it's a long and winding road anyway), but are you really saying that anyone who uses Wordpress can be construed as being less legitimate than someone who doesn't use Wordpress?

Wordpress is a very powerful CMS (Content Management System) that can be used as a backbone for content dynamic sites.

I'm assuming that you mean to say a free Wordpress site hosted by Wordpress versus an independently deployed Wordpress site.. correct? Semantics, perhaps but germane to your point.

#34497 - 01/24/10 09:56 PM Re: The Temple of THEM 2010 [Re: ta2zz]
Khk Offline

It was ta2zz (Tattooes, yes I get it) with two z’s in her name that implied I was a lunatic.

Dimitri, I gave you what I thought was an informed reply to your question about the Temple – but you then accused me of evasion. To that end – I repeat – I tried to be forth-coming but really it is none of your goddamn business why THEM made the changes it did.

Taz, As for spelling mistakes being ironic justice – I’ve always felt it rather petty to seize on them and treat them as an indication someone lacks intelligence. If that were the criterion for IQ, then everyone would be relegated to the status of idiot.

You understood I was talking about you when I said ‘taz’ and I understood your comment about being a lunatic. Retract it now and pretend you meant something different if you want – I’m used to it. But I know what you meant and if you intend to throw stones to goad people you really shouldn’t be surprised when they get thrown back.

Exactly what you mean by having no argument before it was handed to me I have no idea. Tempus Fugit for Sorcerers so why waste it.

Edited by Khk (01/24/10 10:00 PM)

#34507 - 01/25/10 01:29 AM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Dan_Dread]
the earthly duck Offline
stranger

INdeed i agree with Diavolo.
I found that naos was a much more Fulllfilling and in depth system of magic and philosophy.
The more you read about any kind of philosophy the more you can relate although there maybe a diference between laveyan philosophy and Septenary philosophy, I found certain concepts from both parties appealed to me.

I then took both diverse concepts and add my own form of thought.
Known as individualtion (Jung).
It is because of the fact that everyone is different that i was able to create my own personal philosophy and system of magic which is supposed to be the perpose of INDIVIDUATION spoken about with the ona articles.

#34509 - 01/25/10 04:16 AM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: the earthly duck]
Baron dHolbach Offline

Originally Posted By: the earthly duck
It is because of the fact that everyone is different that i was able to create my own personal philosophy and system of magic which is supposed to be the perpose of INDIVIDUATION spoken about with the ona articles.

Interesting. I would have said the reverse, that the purpose of philosophy and magic is individuation. But your statement and mine are both true, I think, indicating a mutual feedback loop, where Y and Z trigger X and X in turn triggers Y and Z and so the loop spirals without end until another force (death) terminates it.

#34516 - 01/25/10 07:24 AM Re: The Temple of THEM 2010 [Re: Khk]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
and I have every right to 'evade' what is none of your goddamn business.

VS

Quote:
Dimitri, I gave you what I thought was an informed reply to your question about the Temple – but you then accused me of evasion. To that end – I repeat – I tried to be forth-coming but really it is none of your goddamn business why THEM made the changes it did.

You evaded a question, you admitted you had evaded it and were nagging on the right to do so, yet now are claiming otherwise.

Was it really that hard to simply tell you didn't want to share it? You could have saved time by simply saying this sentence, instead of egotripping about.

#34568 - 01/25/10 08:52 PM Re: The Temple of THEM 2010 [Re: Dimitri]
Khk Offline

I suppose not.
#35988 - 02/27/10 02:02 PM Re: Why we closed. [Re: Khk]
Khk Offline

Dimitri,
In September police raided a farm property in SA belonging to a friend of one of Them. They were looking for his flatmate and stolen goods but found him in possession of a small amount of marijuana plants and an unregistered shotgun. The police confiscated all these but they also took his computer. The computer was assumed to have sensitive emails to/from us as well as his notorious store of extremist materials. To protect ourselves and any of our friends names addresses and so on we shut down the Temple of THEM, Mvimaedivm, the Black Glyph Society and went underground to lay low and see what would happen. We couldn't tell anyone what was happening because then we'd be making a 'break for it' and be seen contacting various individuals who were considered worth informing thus leading police higher up the chain, all we could do is wait to see what happened. It all came as a bit of a shock but we reacted quickly to the news and did the best we could to protect everyone at risk. After our friend went to court he was given a suspended sentence and a Community Based Order of six months as well as having to attend firearm safety, awareness, PENDAP appointments and all sorts of other joy killers. After we felt nothing was going to come of it, we sent word and slowly began to rebuild with a different approach in mind.

#35989 - 02/27/10 02:39 PM Re: Why we closed. [Re: Khk]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

So, you actually say that you changed approach/idea because a "friend of THEM" was in illegal possesion of a firearm, some "greens" and so-called "extremist materials" whatever that may be...
From what I can derive here, it is a good thing he got his punishment. Shit happens and he should have been more prudent with his bussiness.

And probably the best part: the entire organisation fell down on it's knees because 1 computer was confiscated?
You can call me an asshole, bastard or anything else but really; how pathetic is that?

Edited by Dimitri (02/27/10 02:42 PM)

#35999 - 02/28/10 09:51 PM Re: Why we closed. [Re: Khk]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Who really cares...

#36181 - 03/09/10 05:36 PM Re: Why we closed. [Re: ta2zz]
Khk Offline

In leaving the Temple of THEM, and the ONA, I am now unimprisoned by their ideologies and free to express my own.

http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/Sinister101/

#36321 - 03/13/10 01:37 PM Re: Why we closed. [Re: Khk]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Good luck on your new path Khk. I personally never felt imprisoned by any ideology but if you felt like it, breaking with it might be the right decision.

D.

#36525 - 03/16/10 08:55 AM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Dan_Dread]
111Cal Offline

unfortunately there are a lot of "satanic groups" that are composed of 1 or a few people with a website or a p.o. box and not much else... a lot of such groups are more about image and a certain fetish or "clique" or vampire obsession or just an outlet for someones rebellion and angst.
#36601 - 03/16/10 06:07 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: 111Cal]
Khk Offline

I would rather be alone than be pressured to believe what others believe or sacrifice my individuality within a group setting. btw Sinister 101 is not Satanic, its Heuristic.
Page 7 of 13 « First<56789>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.