Page 8 of 13 « First<678910>Last »
Topic Options
#36630 - 03/17/10 09:23 AM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Khk]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
I would rather be alone than be pressured to believe what others believe or sacrifice my individuality within a group setting.

It was quite obvious in the texts you shared (yet another reason I was pushing it a bit).
Neverless, succes in the new direction you are heading.

#36908 - 03/22/10 06:22 PM FREE: The Bitter Irony of Satanism [Re: Khk]
Khk Offline

FREE: The Bitter Irony of Satanism

I have established beyond doubt that I do not work well with others. Behind my literary achievements and physical explorations on the LHP, lies a road of crumbling citadels where what could have been can never be all because of how destructive I prove to be to any form.

I worked with the Temple of Hel – but I proved too disruptive.

I worked with Ixaxaar - but proved too disruptive to them.

I worked with Integral Tradition Publishing – briefly – before I proved too disruptive for them.

I tried to gain admission into the IOT – that bastion of chaos whose motto is ‘Nothing is Forbidden, Everything is Permitted’ but they refused me entry on the grounds that I was a Satanist from the ONA.

I tried to work with the Tempel ov Blood whose war-cries of Disruption, Infiltration, and Destruction – aptly applied – served only to poison relations between us forever more. Choronzon fall on your knees.

I tried to work with the MLO – but proved too disruptive for them too.

I tried to make my own way with Mvimaedivm, the Black Glyph Society, and the Temple of THEM: But I proved too disruptive and destructive even to myself.

Anton Long once said to me in a reply to my query of my forms clashing with those of the then fledgling WSA: “There is no conflict, only the appearance of conflict”

Yet, I’ve even proved too disruptive for that which so many honour as the Father of Diversity, that group which has made its name on calling for the practice of such activities and complains that the Magian seeks to silence its voice has tried to silence mine. Shugara get behind thee.

In all these groups there are rampant cries or support for others to practice disruption, anarchy, chaos, destruction, acausality, go beyond good and evil, be evil, the sinister, indulge in deception, be a hard man, a new species, go beyond the veils, and bring down the forms that obscure; the roar of propaganda forms a deafening cacophony.

But there is noticable irony in the fact that my energy proved -too- disruptive for all of them and all of my many past employers, friends, associates and so many things I have ever tried to do.

Dawned, the insight of this dynamic and the understanding that leads me to believe that forms do not and can not represent the energies that they seek to define and control.

And that when people claim to desire the presence of certain energies – and those energies present themselves – it turns out they actually meant something else…
Which – is what I’ve been trying to warn those asking for them of, all along. So many groups have urged me to go out and wreak unearthly destruction, rain death and disaster down upon the world and its inhabitants – and I have, rampaged, for years – but when I finally get to their door, the fuckers act surprised to see me!

Has no-one else ever noticed that the cries of war are heavily laden with demands of obedience, control, loyalty, honour, family? That it’s okay to be sent to destroy and strive to be unlimited in power as befitting of a dark master – so long as we don’t destroy those who set us on the path? “Bring Chaos!” many of them demanded of me – “hey wait, not actual chaos!”, they all whispered.sooner or later.

I was surprised to hear more than one seasoned extremist ask me throughout my sojourn to not publish this or that, or subtly suggest that I keep my ideas to myself lest they prove too revealing – too disruptive.

For the longest time - I’ve feared my power and the compulsion to Be Myself.
The fear of escaping free to Be made me controllable and allowed me to be persuaded to channel my energies into certain forms. I changed myself to fit containers – fit expectations and imposed limits on what I was and what I was capable of to suit others.

I once pained over my destructive energy; watched it burn castles and drawbridges with its raging inferno; felt guilt for what I was and what I did. I anguished and lamented at my own nature to destroy everything it touched.

I’m free now though. Free.

I have now Chosen not to be ashamed of my destructive power; to finally embrace My power and revel in the fullness of My nuclear intensity and My will to power. I now see what I didn’t see. What they all saw, and feared. Me, Free.

A Spiritual Orphan of the LHP.

Whatever that means.

#36921 - 03/22/10 10:37 PM Re: FREE: The Bitter Irony of Satanism [Re: Khk]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Welcome to the club.

Not everyone gets to this point, not everyone understands that point. Some of us here have experienced this and gone beyond it. I think you already know that. To others, it doesn't mean a jack load of shit.

On that note, nice to see you chose to embrace yourself, and accept all your faults, cracks, and beauty that comes from understanding your just as screwed as the rest of us who chose the LHP and chose not to answer to anyone at all.

Hugs,
Morg

#36928 - 03/22/10 11:23 PM Re: FREE: The Bitter Irony of Satanism [Re: Morgan]
exadust Offline
pledge

Loc: georgia
See now that's the thing isn't it.

And alot of Satanists don't realize it.

Why join any organization. What so they can shackle me restrain me with their rules and regulations how they want their members to be.

I think not!

I'm a savage beast and this beast is his own master.

And no one will domesticate me.

#36941 - 03/23/10 06:48 AM Re: FREE: The Bitter Irony of Satanism [Re: exadust]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

In theory, you join groups/organizations to learn, to meet, to network. Through joining some groups, you learn what works or doesn't work for you.

It's not a matter of freedom or domestication, its a matter of learning and taking from the groups a level of personal experience, and knowledge that will help you in the long run.

Sure you can claim to to be a savage beast, but savages get shot down/killed. Intelligent beasts/animals/humans are the ones that survive the longest.

I dealt with a few of the groups he mentioned so I can understand where he came from. I am still also a member of one group for over 10 years now. It's just a matter of seeing that the group adds something to your life instead of sucking the life from you.

M

#36948 - 03/23/10 05:33 PM Re: FREE: The Bitter Irony of Satanism [Re: Morgan]
exadust Offline
pledge

Loc: georgia
As for the savage beast thing it was a metaphor.

But I still feel that joining some group wouldn't benefit me personally. Anything I need to learn I can learn from an individual person.

Like I've stated before when you join a group or organization any scrutiny that falls on them falls on you and people are already misinformed about Satanists why would I add to that.

#36954 - 03/23/10 07:28 PM Re: FREE: The Bitter Irony of Satanism [Re: Khk]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
 Originally Posted By: Khk

Has no-one else ever noticed that the cries of war are heavily laden with demands of obedience, control, loyalty, honour, family? That it’s okay to be sent to destroy and strive to be unlimited in power as befitting of a dark master – so long as we don’t destroy those who set us on the path? “Bring Chaos!” many of them demanded of me – “hey wait, not actual chaos!”, they all whispered.sooner or later.

Yes, I have. It's called the Military and sometimes Discipline.

How much force would any army have to exert, if it did not expect obedience from its members? If it did not control and discipline its units?

How far would any army go or what would an army achieve if did not expect loyalty from its units? If its foundation is not built on mutual Honour.

What would an army be fundamentally fighting for if not for Family, or the peace, freedom, liberty, and prosperity of a State which is conducive to Family - which is the most basic building block of any Nation?

"[...] so long as we don’t destroy those who set us on the path?"

What would an army become, if it gave its units the personal freedom to destroy those who set them on their military path? What good is a self destructive army? A self destructive Nation? A self destructive person?

"“Bring Chaos!” many of them demanded of me – “hey wait, not actual chaos!”, they all whispered."

When using force or firing a gun, it is crucial to know and understand two very basic things: 1) what the word "AIM" means, & 2) what the word "TARGET" means. Usually, as I have seen things done, you aim your force or gun at an enemy/target. When I use the word "enemy/target" here I don't mean the group/army that trained you and gave you the weapons you see. At least that's how I see things done here in America. I'm not sure how the Australian army trains their people. If they even have one. So perhaps in Australia its cool and standard procedure to spray your own legion with bullets and reek havoc in your own corps but I would rationally assume that such behaviour is what's called "COUNTERPRODUCTIVE" here in America.

As far as a military, or any group or social ordering of people, such as empires, or street gangs goes: the more disciplined, cohesive, and coherent the group, the more force and influence it has to assert and exert onto its environment and/or other people.

Counterproductive behaviour such as turning against your own, disloyalty, dishonour, disobedience, and using what force you have on your own teammates to reek chaos in your own team actually - as you have learned from experience - is disruptive. Such disruption of coherency in the real world, such as in real war or on the streets is a matter of life and death.

The point here is that for certain social orders, there is a reason for obedience, loyalty, honour, and such: The reason being the causal results: Coherency, which, governed by intelligence, translates into intelligently applied force. Which in turn materializes as benefit for the social group. The obedience, loyalty, honour and such is only a means to causally engineer an End. If this is not your things, then it's not your thing.

So, if chaos and self destruction gives you meaning in your life, then by all means enjoy yourself \:\) But we - you - know that our actions in life generates wyrdful results. Someday you will dis-cover that it is you yourself, and your self destructive behaviour that makes you a leper so that the those who once admired you and liked you, don't want nothing to do with you any more.

Dr. Dre said it best: "Mister Buster, where the fuck you at? Can't scrap a lick [...] From fucking your road dogs. The hood you grew up with, niggas you grew up with don't even respek yo ass..." - Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTfGCe3dZ1A

Edited by Caladrius (03/23/10 07:44 PM)

#36962 - 03/23/10 10:30 PM Re: FREE: The Bitter Irony of Satanism [Re: Caladrius]
Khk Offline

Your reply is naturally biased, Myatt.
#36964 - 03/23/10 10:41 PM Re: FREE: The Bitter Irony of Satanism [Re: Khk]
Caladrius Offline

Originally Posted By: Khk
Your reply is naturally biased, Myatt.

ROFL. WTF? You're delusions are getting the best of you. Not everybody ONA is Myatt. LOL you're growing worse than Zoobop as the months go on by. I pitty you and your present condition more than anything. Go in peace my son...

#36973 - 03/24/10 04:18 AM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Khk]
Conrad Offline
Banned
stranger

#36982 - 03/24/10 01:15 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Conrad]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Would the ONA scum be so nice to get their heads out of their asses and start reading the site-rules (especially when it comes down to one-liners and uneeded posts who don't add any depth)?

While I not always agreed with khk's views and/or brainfarts I expect a little respect and decent behaviour for his supposedly "change"/descision.

Edited by Dimitri (03/24/10 01:21 PM)

#36983 - 03/24/10 02:08 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Dimitri]
Caladrius Offline

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
Would the [...] scum be so nice to get their heads out of their asses and start reading the site-rules (especially when it comes to uneeded posts who don't add any depth)?

Yeah Dimitri! What sort of depth does your little outburst add to the topic at hand? I seem to detect a lame attempt to earn brownie point in hopes to get the coveted blue name tag? BTW you spelled "uneeded[sic]" wrong buddy.

I can honestly say that I have no hard feelings for "Khk" in what choices and decisions he has made; in his personal change and growth in character, personality, and worldview. As such things are often expected of a progressing, intelligent individual.

Thus, if you read my first multi-lined post, you will see that I merely explained a few things to him in a POLITE manner - as opposed to acting like a bad ass internet jocky refering to people as "scum."

I am happy that Khk has changed inside and that he now sees things differently so as to not need the ONA anymore. But at the same time, I am a bit hurt and disappointed on a personal level over what has transpired between us these past few years.

As for you Ceberia/Dimitri; I cannot say the same for you. I have been casually watching you for the past 2 years. I remember a time when you were immature and cocky; and during the passing of 2 years you remain unchanged - unlike Khk. Your personality and method of treating other people have not changed. I can tell as you frequent many, many Satanic forums.

You seem to have a certain tone of animosity for the ONA in your outburst Ceberia. But yet in such retarded sites as "the International Council of Satanists," I often see you getting into senseless debates the mentally crippled and calling them "Mundanes." Perhaps you behave in such ways in other forums with people who are clearly retarded to feel mentally superior because it seems as though some people here treat you in the same way?

Anyways. You should not use such generalizations next time and try to be more specific. "ONA scum" really does not specifically point out which one of us in this thread you are reprimanding does it? None of my posts here (98%) are one liners. And none of my posts here as of yet (90%) are "unneeded," as I try to specifically - in an intelligent manner - deal with the topic and issue brought up in the very few thread I find interest in. I am done with this thread. Any response specifically directed at me will not be responded to as I see no further value in my participation. Lastly, in defense of my esteemed colleague Conrad: technically the picture he posted has 2 lines LOL.

Edited by Caladrius (03/24/10 02:15 PM)

#36984 - 03/24/10 02:22 PM Re: Australian Satanism + The Temple of THEM [Re: Caladrius]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Side note/curiousity....

Is that picture him or an old one of Bill Gates with that dot-matrix printer??

Did we really need to see it? lol

M

#36985 - 03/24/10 02:27 PM You silly boys ! [Re: Caladrius]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:

Yeah Dimitri! What sort of depth does your little outburst add to the topic at hand? I seem to detect a lame attempt to earn brownie point in hope to get the coveted blue name tag? BTW you spelled "uneeded[sic]" wrong buddy.

Just a little remark adressed to certain people to quite their bullshit and get on with their lives.
And oh yeah how would I love to get that blue name tag, it's the only thing I crave for in my life "cough"...

Quote:
Thus, if you read my first multi-lined post, you will see that I merely explained a few things to him in a POLITE manner - as opposed to acting like a bad ass internet jocky refering to people as "scum."
Only my little take on how I view the current ONA-herd.
Besides, why would you explain things if he don't want any affilation (as far as I get it) with the likes of you.

Quote:
As for you Ceberia/Dimitri; I cannot say the same for you. I have been casually watching you for the past 2 years. I remember a time when you were immature and cocky; and during the passing of 2 years you remain unchanged - unlike Khk. Your personality and method of treating other people have not changed. I can tell as you frequent many, many Satanic forums.

I have a fan!!! Hurray....
Depends on what you call immature, I have my very unique behaviour and on closer inspection most of my "ramblings" and childish/cocky behaviour contains a little invitation to think a little outside the box. I quite dislike herd-conformity.
Or as Heath Ledger dressed-up as the Joker in "The dark Knight"
Why so serious?
 Quote:

You seem to have a certain tone of animosity for the ONA in your outburst Ceberia. But yet in such retarded sites as "the International Council of Satanists," I often see you getting into senseless debates the mentally crippled and calling them "Mundanes." Perhaps you behave in such ways in other forums with people who are clearly retarded to feel mentally superior because it seems as though some people here treat you in the same way?

You call it senseless, I call it exploring the digital world. I am a person (as mentioned before) who invites to think outside the box and at the same time uses (for what would seem to most as useless) this information to complete my view on the world.
I could stay here and make the 600c "my home", but somehow I would miss the experience of going and challenging other views, I would miss the exploration part which enables me to evolve and expand my views.

Quote:
Anyways. You should not use such generalizations next time and try to be more specific. "ONA scum" really does not specifically point out which one of us in this thread you reprimanding does it? None of my posts here (98%) are one liners.

I like using genralizations, it tends to condensate much information and make information more easy to swallow.
And in other cases it can provoke emotional reactions just as yours now...

On the "unneeded" being spelled wrong: I speak 5 languages and my mothertongue isn't English. I think
a) such a little mistake can be easily made for the reason above (not being my mothertongue)
b) you are simply looking for a reason (a weak one that is) for the false feeling of superiority...
You are not in the position (nor will you ever be) to command me (only comment, and I even doubt I would care about the opinion of another person who only knows the given internet persona).
I fart in your general direction

Edited by Dimitri (03/24/10 02:39 PM)

#37018 - 03/25/10 04:57 AM Re: FREE: The Bitter Irony of Satanism [Re: Khk]
Simon Jester Offline
stranger

Quote:
And that when people claim to desire the presence of certain energies – and those energies present themselves – it turns out they actually meant something else…
Which – is what I’ve been trying to warn those asking for them of, all along. So many groups have urged me to go out and wreak unearthly destruction, rain death and disaster down upon the world and its inhabitants – and I have, rampaged, for years – but when I finally get to their door, the fuckers act surprised to see me!

Maybe it is my imperfect grasp of world affairs, but I expect that a one man catastrophe might have made some headlines at one point or another. But who knows? The author may well be a wanton destructive force, the likes of which we've never seen (Angelus eat your heart out!).

Quote:

War, by nature, is a conflict between two or more parties. Despite shameful accounts of friendly fire, energies are most profitably directed against an opposing nation, regime, (insert preferred epithet here).

Success in war is largely contingent upon inflicting more damage than is sustained. Chaotic duelling or predation amongst the ranks is undesirable, however entertaining.

Quote:
I once pained over my destructive energy; watched it burn castles and drawbridges with its raging inferno; felt guilt for what I was and what I did. I anguished and lamented at my own nature to destroy everything it touched.

I’m free now though. Free.

I have now Chosen not to be ashamed of my destructive power; to finally embrace My power and revel in the fullness of My nuclear intensity and My will to power. I now see what I didn’t see. What they all saw, and feared. Me, Free.

I/we have grown quite fond of your proclivity for the dramatic. I can only hope that you find a suitable outlet, sparing that which you've constructed.

Edited by Simon Jester (03/25/10 05:56 AM)
Edit Reason: Muggins factor/spelling

Page 8 of 13 « First<678910>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.