Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#228 - 09/10/07 07:06 PM Teacher / Mentor. / Introdution.
darkstar6979 Offline
stranger

Loc: Dayton, Ohio U.S.A.
Hey every one. My name is Shannon. I'm a 28 year old white male. I live in the Dayton, Ohio area. I'm 6'1, short darkbrown hair, gotee and a big guy. I've been a satanist for about two years now but have not goten into the practice's of the dark arts. I am looking for a teacher/mentor to help me with my practices and more indepth teachings/study of Satanism. Thanks.

#236 - 09/11/07 12:54 AM Re: Teacher / Mentor. / Introdution. [Re: darkstar6979]
munch Offline
lurker

when it comes to the practices read the Satanic Bible for starters, and the teacher mentor stuff just read and learn within the forums.

Edited by munch (09/11/07 12:55 AM)

#237 - 09/11/07 01:07 AM Re: Teacher / Mentor. / Introdution. [Re: munch]
darkstar6979 Offline
stranger

Yeah I have the Satanic Bible and the satanic rituals and have read them both. I live by the teachings from the philosophy in the Satanic Bible but need help with magick practices. Yes I can use this forum aswell. Thanks.

#238 - 09/11/07 01:15 AM Re: Teacher / Mentor. / Introdution. [Re: darkstar6979]
darkstar6979 Offline
stranger

Sorry I should have been more precice about what I wanted. I'm looking for help with goetic and chaos magick. I don't know anything about either one. Question what does every one think about the Joy of Satan website? In my personal opinion I like the web page. It has some very useful tools.

#241 - 09/11/07 03:51 AM Re: Teacher / Mentor. / Introdution. [Re: darkstar6979]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
 Originally Posted By: darkstar6979
Question what does every one think about the Joy of Satan website? In my personal opinion I like the web page. It has some very useful tools.

It has become well known that the JoS is a trap for rebellious youth… It is a money trap as well as being a stomping ground for white supremacists…

Father Satan himself has given up a recipe for chili from what I hear… Their folklore is a mismatch of different ideas mixed with fantasy probably fueled by drug induced delusions…

I myself think that if you find anything they have useful you are probably down the wrong path… That is for you to decide…

Choose a teacher wisely…

#244 - 09/11/07 05:43 AM Re: Teacher / Mentor. / Introdution. [Re: ta2zz]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
So THAT'S where it is, this chili recipe I've been seeking!!!!! Damnit Ta2zz, why didn't you tell me? I've had Sears out here twice to fix my stove!!

Please, Mr. Darkstar6979... can I ask how old you are? I don't mean any insult, and you don't have to answer here, just curious, for many reasons.

Read any other good books lately? Obviously you have some copy of the Goetia...

#253 - 09/11/07 06:15 PM Re: Teacher / Mentor. / Introdution. [Re: daevid777]
blackdragon31560 Offline
pledge

Loc: Hell Paso, TX
Good books are all that you really need, and maybe some helpful suggestions, which i guess a Mentor can do. like ta2zz said "Choose a teacher wisely… "

also,

"Their folklore is a mismatch of different ideas mixed with fantasy probably fueled by drug induced delusions… "

i would have to agree, i have spoken to a few members (online). but the same could be said for many, it not all faith based Religions.

~ Niccolo Machiavelli

#263 - 09/11/07 10:36 PM Re: Teacher / Mentor. / Introdution. [Re: blackdragon31560]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Satanists are born not made. You are either a Satanist or you are not.

In the same vein, you may be born right handed. No one can teach you to be left handed. Simply start using you left hand. You won't do it well at first but in time it will seem natural.

#271 - 09/12/07 02:32 AM Re: Teacher / Mentor. / Introdution. [Re: Fist]
darkstar6979 Offline
stranger

LOL I've never seen any chili recipie on the jos befor but ok. I sure hav'nt made them my mentors. If I had I would'nt have asked anyone here for a mentor. I do belive they are not telling the truth when it comes to them talking to Satan or any demon just for a chat lol. I am how ever a theistic traditional satanist, so I do belive Satan to be a deity. I know all modern atheistic satanist's don't belive the way I do but then again know one has the same belifes. I do belive that the jos has some good meditations, but I never said I thought they was all that and every one else was shit. No I never said that at all. Yes I do have the (LEMEGETON The Complete Lesser Key of Solomon). I would like to learn more about the Goetia and chaos magick. I'm 28, and I'm not a stupied child as Daevid777 thinks I am. When some one thinks less of some one it realy shows what that person realy is. When some one thinks less and makes fun of some one it shows that that person has some personal isuses to workout. They feel like dirt and want to take it out on some on else. LOL one of my cousins are like that. They can't deal with day to day life without making fun or puting some one down, and thats sad. People like that have a lot of growing up to do. I said that I liked the jos and it had some good tools, but never did I say it was the holy grail of all satanist's and Satanism or the true way. Every one is born, but there not born into a certin path. The person has to chose there own path. The person has to chose the path that is right for that person. That would be like saying a goth was born goth lol no. They found it and chose it because it fit.

#272 - 09/12/07 02:36 AM Re: Teacher / Mentor. / Introdution. [Re: darkstar6979]
darkstar6979 Offline
stranger

LOL sorry about my spelling, I know it sucks. I'm working on it.

#273 - 09/12/07 02:38 AM Re: Teacher / Mentor. / Introdution. [Re: darkstar6979]
darkstar6979 Offline
stranger

Hey Daevid777. I posted my age for you recently, but if you would have looked at my original post you would have seen it.

#274 - 09/12/07 02:41 AM Re: Teacher / Mentor. / Introdution. [Re: darkstar6979]
undeadridinghood Offline
pledge

Loc: Washington State
LOL sorry about my spelling, I know it sucks. I'm working on it.

Do you use Firefox? if you do, they have a downloadable spell checker that works like in Microsoft Word where it instantly underlines anything misspelled and you can right click to use change it.

#276 - 09/12/07 03:00 AM Re: Teacher / Mentor. / Introdution. [Re: undeadridinghood]
darkstar6979 Offline
stranger

No I don't have firefox. Then again if I did I would'nt know lol. I don't know much about computers. Most likly I don't because this is a stone age computer lol.

#277 - 09/12/07 03:48 AM Re: Teacher / Mentor. / Introdution. [Re: darkstar6979]
undeadridinghood Offline
pledge

Loc: Washington State
Firefox is a free web browser, like internet explorer, that you can download from the internet from the Mozilla website. It might be a long download for an ancient device, but I think it's worth it. You can download skins for it and lots of fun free devices (such as spell check, 1337 speak translator, and PONG!).
#281 - 09/12/07 05:43 AM Re: Teacher / Mentor. / Introdution. [Re: darkstar6979]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
We seem to agree on something… The JoS is full of shit… I guess if you can use a tool to your advantage whether the tool is the necronomicon or some other fantasy book… If you can make it work for you so be it…

On your being into theistic traditional Satanism the general consensus will be you are a bit loony… Silly for still needing the belief in a make believe being that guides you… No two people have beliefs that are exactly the same, but I know that we are probably closer in our belief than most think possible…

You go on to say things about people their actions and their issues… You try to diagnose simple thoughts by comparing things to your cousins… Yet you do not talk about the personal issues of people who try to play the victim, feeling put down, laughed at, and misunderstood for absolutely no reason…

Every one is born, but there not born into a certin path. The person has to chose there own path. The person has to chose the path that is right for that person. That would be like saying a goth was born goth lol no. They found it and chose it because it fit.

So they choose it because it fit or they had to conform to fit the title… You have a way of putting an end to your own arguments…

Good luck on your path…

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.