Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#24587 - 05/14/09 10:23 AM Re: Satan. [Re: DistroyA]
Tranceparent Sky Offline
stranger

Yes, and many of the people who messed with me are either unemployed druggies and/or in jail. Others are working at Taco Bell and living in their moms basement. But I sometimes wonder if the shit that I dealt with either tore me down or built me up? I do believe that a bad temper, if applied appropriately, can be used constructively. For example, if somebody remarks on your weight, instead of lashing out, you decide to excercise vigorously and vent your anger through weight training. Not only will you build character, strength, and discipline, but you will also have an improved image (aesthetics). One would think twice before insulting you when you have a decent pair of biceps.

But just be careful to not get caught up in your image to the point of deformity like this dumbfuck. http://uneasysilence.com/archive/2006/05/6498/

#24589 - 05/14/09 12:04 PM Re: Satan. [Re: Jake999]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
 Quote:
Of course, in interpersonal relationships, we very much practice the laws of reciprocity. Again going to the 11 Satanic Laws of the Earth, we are guided by rules #3 and #4.

"3. When in anotherís lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy."

And that is why so many new members have a problem adjusting here. Either they think that just because they are a member they have "rights" to type and act as they want to, or they are unfamiliar with these Laws of the Earth. We practice these Laws. This site should be viewed as another man's lair. Myself, Jake, and every other member are guests here. Act accordingly. Sometimes a heated debate can and will break out. Don't feel bad if you get the business end of a baseball bat to your head if you can't compose yourself.

When we ask that you type in proper sentences, with punctuation and spelling, we aren't being dicks. It's because it is annoying to try to decipher your babble(to no one in particular). When you get attacked for ignoring that, it is because you are violating Law #4. Change can be hard. If you are unwilling to change, don't get all bent out of shape because we come down on you for typing 1 extremely run on sentence or ignoring paragraphs. No one like.to.read.crap.like.this.or....whenn...u....type...liek....this.

No one is demanding that you treat everything Lavey wrote as gospel. But this is a Satanism site, founded on the principles that Lavey wrote. If you don't agree with that, find a new home.

Sorry Jake. You brought up some good points that hit near and dear to me and this site.

#24604 - 05/14/09 10:18 PM Re: Satan. [Re: fakepropht]
Nightmare Offline
pledge

Loc: San Antonio TX
people remember me all throughout my school years not only did i beat the shit out of anyone who would cross me but i have always been big too so they remember the beating.
It is a rare occasion to see me turn the other cheek or to see me strike first in a fight I rely on verbal assalt and my wit to enrage those who pick on me and make them look stupid untill they touch me... then it is on

#24607 - 05/14/09 10:51 PM Re: Satan. [Re: Nightmare]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I was picked on a little when I was younger, not too much, I was able to let most of it roll off my back. I only got into two fights during my time in elementary and middle school and ended up becoming good friends with the people I fought.

In higschool I wasn't picked on at all, I chalk that up to my schoolmates being scared that I would go Columbine on them, and the fact that I was friends with "the right people". I got into a few minor scuffles, all centered around stupid highschool drama bullshit.

I feel that is important the one pick their battles wisely. Eye for eye, yes, but one must also be smart enough to know when to just let things go, or at least wait until another day.

As has already been stated - violence is not the only means to exact revenge. Some of the sweetest tasting revenges I have exacted consisted of making people look like fools in front of their friends. Especially during my time in highschool where ones popularity is precariously balanced on a razors edge and it doesn't take much to send it to the floor.

#24631 - 05/15/09 02:35 PM Re: Satan. [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Blackout Offline
stranger

Loc: LaLaLand
I only turn the other cheek when it is something worth fighting for and its not immaturity or bullshit, that people like to dwell on, i think that it is stupid. i think that it is better to save energy for something more important not childish bullshit, but if a prson dosent stop i will fight and i think that revenge is better if you make someone look like a total fool and make them look stupid

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.