Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#23364 - 04/16/09 12:24 AM I just want to make sure I understand
Nightmare Offline
pledge

Loc: San Antonio TX
So basically to be a satanist you care for yourself more than anything else or just live how you want but without hurting anyone else that doesn't deserve it

#23371 - 04/16/09 11:35 AM Re: I just want to make sure I understand [Re: Nightmare]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

If you go to the media room here, you'll find all the information you need to answer beginner questions. It'll require some reading.

D.

#23374 - 04/16/09 02:06 PM Re: I just want to make sure I understand [Re: Diavolo]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
 Quote:
So basically to be a satanist you care for yourself more than anything else or just live how you want but without hurting anyone else that doesn't deserve it

As a grossly broad answer to a grossly broad question: Yes, basically a combination of the two.

Ditto on Diavolo's post. Read the Satanic Bible in the media room. Spells everything out there.

And someone lock this thread before everyone else inevitably goes apeshit on the newbie here.

#23384 - 04/16/09 05:43 PM Re: I just want to make sure I understand [Re: The Zebu]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: The Zebu
someone lock this thread before everyone else inevitably goes apeshit on the newbie here.

Funny with D's post everything that needed to be said as a reply to this thread was said... Also seeing that this is 101 I doubt there will be much in the way of apeshit...

Fuck man why not lock everything...

~T~

#23663 - 04/22/09 06:44 AM Re: I just want to make sure I understand [Re: ta2zz]
Disabuse Offline

ta2zz, behave yourself.

Thread locked, answers given. There is no need for any other drivel.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.