Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#30389 - 10/09/09 10:36 AM Re: Satanshop. Under NEW management! [Re: FromGehenna]
BelialsGal Offline
stranger

Loc: Tulsa, OK
I recently made a large purchase with Satanshop. I ordered three medallions in two sizes and one lapel pin.

The transaction went through quickly and I received a email notification that my order had been shipped that same day. Two days later, my order was received.

As for the product, I am very satisfied with my medallions however, the lapel pin looks rather cheap.

My overall experience was a pleasant one. I do plan on using them again in the future.

#30404 - 10/09/09 11:21 PM Re: Satanshop. Under NEW management! [Re: BelialsGal]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
I ordered a Baphomet from the online CoS shop through the LTTD about 8 weeks ago, and still haven't gotten it. Sent an email two to three weeks ago to find out if it was on back order, and they didn't respond. I'm kind of surprised.

I'm still pretty sure that I'll get it though, just weird that they didn't bother to even write a one line note or anything.

#30405 - 10/09/09 11:54 PM Re: Satanshop. Under NEW management! [Re: Asmedious]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Have they charged your credit card yet? If they haven't, you might not be getting it. I had that problem when I tried to order from them a couple of years ago. Just keep up on it, As.

#30406 - 10/10/09 12:21 AM Re: Satanshop. Under NEW management! [Re: Nemesis]

Oh sure, the charge went through right away. Got confirmation email from them.

I'm not too worried either way. The Baphoment was about 29 dollars, so it's not the end of the world if it takes for awhile to get here. Frankly I think it's too big to wear even just for my own pleasure under a shirt. I just like ordering useless things sometimes.

#31895 - 11/18/09 02:27 PM Re: Satanshop. Under NEW management! [Re: Asmedious]
FromGehenna Offline
pledge

Anyone looking for a Baphomet pendant and lapel pin badge that will probably reach them before christmas should take a look here:

http://tinyurl.com/ylh965h

And

http://tinyurl.com/ykm279f

I've ordered from this guy some time ago and he ain't bad.

#31909 - 11/18/09 05:05 PM Re: Satanshop. Under NEW management! [Re: FromGehenna]

I posted in the picture section I think, that I did finally receive the official CoS medallion, about five weeks after I ordered it. The reason that it took so long is that the manufacturer receives orders from the emporium in bulk, and then they proceed to the manufacturing process, which takes time.

The quality is impeccable. There isn’t even the smallest flaw that I was able to detect in workmanship. However, to be objective, I only have one of them, and can’t speak about the others out there.

For those of the left hand path who might enjoy the occasional splurge on something of true quality, I would definitely recommend ordering from the official CoS line of products. That is if their other items are made to such high specifications as this Baphomet pendant.

As for my personal taste, I do find it too big, as I believed that it would be. However, they have a smaller version available.

I have recently started wearing a medallion, that I find works for everyday wear. It is not too “in your face,” and I can wear it outside of a shirt. Yet, it does draw some attention to itself, but most people don’t know what it is. I really enjoy the aesthetics of it so I even wear it while at work.

(I’m at the point in my employment where some odd behavior and displays are tolerated and even enjoyed by others. My work ethics and practice are sufficient to allow myself certain little eccentricities without causing a negative backlash at me. Otherwise I wouldn’t do it.)

This later medallion is sold by one of our newer members, Venus Santanas, and it can be found HERE . Since I do like her product very much, she has given me permission to “give the devil her due,” and doesn't have a problem with me in throwing in a link to her site, as well as mentioning her name here. Granted the permission was implied more then stated outright. She has assured me that the pendant is indeed made of sterling silver as is marked, and in this case her word is good enough for me. Just for the sake of total disclosure the product does come from overseas, and one has to sign for it. I added this, just incase someone has objections to receiving certified mail.
It is a charm-ing little charm to wear if one desires to have something to display for what ever reason. (My opinion only of course).

#32126 - 11/22/09 11:47 PM Re: Satanshop. Under NEW management! [Re: Asmedious]
Thomas Offline
stranger

I noticed when I looked up Satanshop it had two different links to click on searching through Google. One shows the Satan2000 on it, the other does not. Here is the stupid question, does it matter? The reason why I ask is because one links shows certain items on the front page, and the other the opposite. Example: The sterling silver Baphomet is being advertised on one of the links. Kinda shows that they may be updating,well, hopefully.
Alot of good stuff on there. I'm just being careful. I wrote them a while back, and I still have not received any response.

Has anyone noticed this?

Thank you!!

#32131 - 11/23/09 07:29 AM Re: Satanshop. Under NEW management! [Re: Thomas]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
It's possible they didn't update the one page when new management came in. Or they may have completely forgotten about that page. You might send them a quick email to ask them about it.

#32190 - 11/24/09 01:26 AM Re: Satanshop. Under NEW management! [Re: Nemesis]
Thomas Offline
stranger

Ok, I'll send them a email then.
I'm glad things will be picking up with them, I want that huge Sabbatic Goat.

Thanks I appreciate it.

#32895 - 12/14/09 01:29 AM Re: Satanshop. Under NEW management! [Re: ZephyrGirl]
Myrddin Offline
lurker

The first time I placed an order with SatanShop it took months for them to send me my stuff. They apologized when they finally sent my items in the mail and gave me a promotional code so that I could receive a discount on my next order. The next order I placed with them never came and this is why I have zero trust in them today. They never charged my credit card but they never returned my e-mails when I attempted to contact them in regards to my order. I will never order from them ever again.

-Myrddin

#39992 - 07/05/10 10:19 AM Re: Satanshop. Under NEW management! [Re: Myrddin]
Thomas Offline
stranger

I do apologize in advance for resurrecting this thread, but it has to do with this small buisness. I'm only speaking for my personal (first-time) experience with them. Just recently, I purchased a white Baphomet (on black metal) necklace. Very nice! It was kinda late...it took a month due to some fuck up in the mail. When you email the guy, he is very much right on top of it. I sent him an email, and received one back in within an hour.
Back and forth we talked throughout the days until I received my necklace. He even sent me a second one b/c he and I both thought it was lost, which I returend back to him.

Be sure to send a quick email to make sure he has an item in stock, that way you aren't waiting around for it. He told me the Baphomets are selling like crazy, and that they are the biggest sellers. The website is apparently still growing...so it will be a matter of time before all the goods are restored..even the new ones. They Baphomets on black metal are very striking.

This is only my personal experience with them.

HS!

#40508 - 07/19/10 05:10 PM Re: Satanshop. Under NEW management! [Re: FromGehenna]
Knievel74 Offline

Loc: NY
I think they're called Satanshop, now. Or, that was their old name, whatever. I recently ordered two items from them. I live in NY and paid them with a money order and I received my order exactly one week later. Larry, the guy who's now running the company, responded to my questions quickly and was extremely polite.

I'll most likely order from them again.

#41251 - 08/01/10 11:46 PM Re: Satanshop. Under NEW management! [Re: Knievel74]
Thomas Offline
stranger

Yes, he is a very nice guy. Apparently, the last person that ran that joint was fucked up. You got yours in a week? Wow, that is really fast. I think he's in California.

#42961 - 09/12/10 12:39 AM Re: Satanshop. Under NEW management! [Re: FromGehenna]
WickedPup Offline
stranger

I ordered from satanshop.com about a month ago. I recieved an email from the guy running it letting me know the hoodie I wanted wasn't due in stock until that upcoming monday(I ordered on a friday). Come that Thursday and I had both my hoodie, which looks awesome btw, and my shiny little medallion. Both are fantastic quality. He even threw in 50 little baphomet stickers which I proceeded to place haphazardly. \:D I never dealt with the old management, but the new guy goes "yeah they weren't so.. uhm.. customer friendly". Definitely no disappointed with the place. And the prices are fairly reasonable.
#42963 - 09/12/10 01:25 AM Re: Satanshop. Under NEW management! [Re: WickedPup]
Lamar Offline

Loc: Alabama
I haven't ordered from Satanshop yet. Probably will, they got some striking Baphomet medallions, which I would like to collect all of them. Another REALLY good online shop I recomend is Luciferian Apotheca. They have a large selection of things, very good quality, and very good customer service.

http://www.luciferianwitchcraft.com/store.htm

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.