Page 4 of 4 <1234
Topic Options
#24981 - 05/25/09 05:16 PM Re: Dude, Where's My Pot? [Re: lefthanded]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
 Originally Posted By: lefthanded
 Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6
Responsibility to the responsible, and, indulgence, not, compulsion.

I think the most important word there is responsibility. No, smoking pot does not make you a loser, but, if your entire life revolves around getting high; you are a loser.

Who are you to call someone a loser as humans what gives us a right to criticize others based on how they spend free time you are no better than a christian next you will say anyone who does this or that is goodor evil and what is your fucking standard on a winner in the situation so until we reach hell if you out rank people who smoke pot alot dont criticize us

I am going to show you how this is done.

Who are you to call someone a loser? As humans, what gives us a right to criticize others based on how they spend free time?
You are no better than a christian.
Next, you will say anyone who does this or that is good or evil. What is your fucking standard on a winner in the situation? So until we reach Hell, if you outrank people who smoke pot alot, don't criticize us.

Your closing sentence actually makes no sense, but there it is.
You need not have a masterful command of the English language here, but putting a minimum of effort into your posts certainly helps.

That said, I think you completely missed the point of the poster you attempted to assault. If, as he states, your entire life does indeed revolve around getting high, then that is to be expected, and this is not the place for you.

Edited by Bacchae (05/25/09 05:17 PM)

#24990 - 05/25/09 10:56 PM Re: Dude, Where's My Pot? [Re: lefthanded]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Thanks for the back-up, Bacchae. With that being said I will now respond to the muppet in question:

Who are you to call someone a loser as humans what gives us a right to criticize others based on how they spend free time

You answered your own question there, most likely without even knowing it. As a human I have the right to do whatever the fuck I damn well please. That includes criticizing other people.

How one spends their free time is certainly their business, but, if you spend all your free time smoking pot; you are a slave as well as an ipso-facto loser, and therefore worthy of my contempt.

I smoke pot, I also drink and engage in the use of other illicit substances on occasion. But, I know that there is more to life than just getting high and I also know that if all I do is get high I will be missing out on the finer things.

you are no better than a christian next you will say anyone who does this or that is goodor evil

I like how you know what I am going to say before I do. You must be psychic or something. I wouldn't be surprised; all your posts have shown how intelligent you really are. ;\)

and what is your fucking standard on a winner in the situation

Rest assured you most certainly do not hold up to my standards of what constitutes a winner. That is all you really need to know.

so until we reach hell if you out rank people who smoke pot alot dont criticize us

#25006 - 05/26/09 04:01 PM Re: Dude, Where's My Pot? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Mike Offline

Loc: Farmingdale, NY
I still say that pot, just like any other "medication" if that's what it's being used for, can be used for extended periods of time and I think there's no reason for the loser label in that type of situation. This is referring to those who actually need it constantly for whatever reason they have.

#25007 - 05/26/09 04:10 PM Re: Dude, Where's My Pot? [Re: Mike]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Mike, you aren't getting it. I never said anything about people who use it as medicine. I was referring to your typical pot head who does nothing but smoke pot all day long. The burn outs.

However, there are people who abuse the Medicinal Marijuana Act, much like other prescription medicine. Here in Oregon a "Green Card" is really easy to get. All I would have to do is complain to a doctor enough about back pains (since they can't prove my back doesn't hurt) and BAM; 6 months and $250 later I have a card allowing me to smoke, possess and grow pot legally. Provided I don't sell it or possess over a certain amount.

Also, "need" is really funny word. To me you really only need things that will keep you alive. Water, oxygen and food are things you need. The rest are just luxuries.

Edited by 6Satan6Archist6 (05/26/09 04:12 PM)

#25011 - 05/26/09 07:53 PM Re: Dude, Where's My Pot? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Mike Offline

I see what you're saying. The people who "abuse" rather than "use" a substance.

And a green card really costs $250? What about the price of the pot afterward?

#25013 - 05/26/09 09:54 PM Re: Dude, Where's My Pot? [Re: Mike]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Yes that is roughly the ammount one would pay to get their card. The price for the pot itself would vary as you have different options. You could get it from a dispensary, you could grow it yourself, hell, you could even buy it from your neighbor if they sold it. That last one probably isn't legal though.

#25041 - 05/27/09 03:10 PM Re: Dude, Where's My Pot? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Mike Offline

Hmm, interesting. Last I heard the federal government still does raids on people growing at home in medical states. What are you only aloud to do it at home?

#25050 - 05/27/09 05:58 PM Re: Dude, Where's My Pot? [Re: Mike]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Yes raids are always a possiblity. Funny how states can form their own laws but the federal government can still intercede. Luckily the feds usually tend to raid dispensaires or large scale grow ops.

So unless you are yeilding way over the maximum amount allowed I wouldn't worry about the feds. Keep in mind, though, that local law enforcement can and will bust you for having too much.

I am unfamiliar with the other minute details as I am not a cardholder. If you are interested you should look up the laws in your state as those are the ones that would apply to you.

#25051 - 05/27/09 06:39 PM Re: Dude, Where's My Pot? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Mike Offline

Yeah, it's bullshit. And I like how Obama laughed when he was asked if he would ever legal pot for medicinal purposes. Big dissapointment there.

I already looked up the laws. Apparently in NY it's decriminalized, all they can really do is fine you depending on how much you have and how many offences you have.

#25060 - 05/27/09 08:08 PM Re: Dude, Where's My Pot? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
ceruleansteel Offline

Loc: Behind you
I'm wondering if the federal government has any right to regulate drug laws in the first place. It seems to me that something like that should be on a state level because the federal government only has those rights which are expressly granted within the constitution....dammit, now I'm going to have to go geek out over it for a while...
#25064 - 05/28/09 01:37 AM Re: Dude, Where's My Pot? [Re: ceruleansteel]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Well apparently the federal government feels they have a right to regulate drug laws. And yes, it should be up to the individual states - since idividual states can choose to legalize them in the first place; but the way things should be and the way things are seldom match up.

Since the federal government is responsible for the control of prescription drugs, via the FDA, they (certain politians) have no doubt ended up in bed with pharmaceutical companies and indebted through campaign contributions etc.

Being that one can not hold a patent on anything that is all natural; it would be impossible for pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck & Co., et al. to get a patent on Marijuana (there are THC pills like Marinol, but are ineffective,too expensive and seldom bought).

Since none of these companies can really cash in on medicinal Marijuana, and because of that, neither can these politicians; it is in both of their best interests to curb the medicinal use of marijuana. Let's also not forget the threat Marijuana/Hemp poses to the textile, timber and oil companies.

Conspiracy theory? Perhaps, but think about it.

#25075 - 05/28/09 12:23 PM Re: Dude, Where's My Pot? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
ceruleansteel Offline

Loc: Behind you
I'm going to continue this in a new thread in the politics section so that we stay on topic here.
Page 4 of 4 <1234

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.024 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 25 queries. Zlib compression disabled.