Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#23579 - 04/20/09 06:17 PM Wondering if I fit in as satanic?
Slipknot Offline
stranger

Hello. I will admit right away that I have little knowledge of Satanism, but I wish to hear what you all define Satanism as. I will tell you that I do not have a belief in god and I think the christian churches are currupt. I come from a family of Luthrens, yet I had my doubt of belief to myself. I do not believe in god and think that Jesus isn't and wasn't a real human and just a story or fictional character. I don't believe in satan as a god but as a figurehead and correct me if i am wrong about that. I believe that christian churches have too much power and that the followers of christianity are insane. Whenever I am forced to attend church under my will I feel as if i stand out as someone who doesn't belong there and as if i am being talked about and put down because of who I am and not good enough to belong at a christian church. I also don't like the text in the bible because it seems like anyone could of made that up. There is no proof of heaven which makes worshiping someone called jesus even more of an insane act of will. A few questions I have is if Satanism is against gays/lesbians? I am straight myself, but have alot of friends who are gay/bi. Does Satanism support war also? I know that I could research this information, but I want to here what you all have to say and here my questions answered by true satanists. Please reply back to my forum post with your definition of Satanism and the answers to my questions. Also add anything you would like that makes Satanism seem more logical or valuable than Christianity.

Thanks for helping me out and I hope to get to know all of you soon.

#23583 - 04/20/09 07:04 PM Re: Wondering if I fit in as satanic? [Re: Slipknot]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada

You can not convert to Satanism. You either are already or never will be.

Read The Satanic Bible. What is written there will either make complete sense to you, and resonate deep within your bones; or it will not.

#23593 - 04/20/09 09:01 PM Re: Wondering if I fit in as satanic? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Morbid Rex Offline

http://www.dpjs.co.uk/index.html

the above site is also very helpful with understanding our philosophy.

Remember either you can grasp it or you can't, if you can't understand it then it just isn't for you.

Satanism! The only scientifically proven religion.

#23595 - 04/20/09 09:34 PM Re: Wondering if I fit in as satanic? [Re: Slipknot]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Here's a few answers-on-a-platter for ya....

Gays and Lesbians- As long as it's with consenting adults, they're free to indulge in whatever carnal pleasure or pursue any relationship they so choose.

War- Satanism takes no "anti war" or "pro war" stance. According to Satanism, a person or nation has the right to defend themselves and destroy those who try to destroy them. It's up to you to make the judgment whether or not a war is legitimate or not.

Your other questions are a bit more complex, so I'd read the Satanic Bible (read it for free in the "media room" button on the top of the site) along with any other relevant links others might post here.

#23597 - 04/20/09 09:47 PM Re: Wondering if I fit in as satanic? [Re: The Zebu]
Slipknot Offline
stranger

Thanks for the replies, especially the website link. I was reading some of the philosophies and it does make sense to me because this is what i've been looking for. Don't get the wrong idea about my family because i have no interest and no intention on being or practicing Lutheran. I do not and never have believed in god and when I was younger i always questioned the bible. I will continue researching more on Satanism. Also thanks for the answers to a few of my questions. I agree with the gay/lesbian issues because I have always said that its up to the person to decided on relationships and the world should learn to realize that and accept it. I plan on reading the Satanic Bible too. Thanks again for the help.
#23709 - 04/23/09 01:49 PM Re: Wondering if I fit in as satanic? [Re: Slipknot]
locuststar Offline
stranger

there's no secret initiation as the others said if you read the Satanic Bible and you understand what its saying and can make sense of it then you are,everyone's version of Satanism is slightly different.i haven't met anyone with the exact same principles as me.hope this has been a help
#23884 - 04/29/09 02:06 PM Re: Wondering if I fit in as satanic? [Re: Slipknot]
KaosKrieg Offline
stranger

Loc: NYC, USA
I wouldn't worry about that if I were you. Fitting in as Satanic is funny if you think about it. Worry about living your life to the fullest. I understand your need to carve out a niche (Pardon the drugstore psychology) at your age but that's not important right now. Keep reading whatever you can get your hands on but the there's no other teacher than practical experience in the real world.

Want to read something really helpful for someone your age? Read Fist's "Advice for Young Men..." under General Conversation.

#23898 - 04/29/09 10:55 PM Re: Wondering if I fit in as satanic? [Re: Slipknot]
bornoffire999 Offline
banned
stranger

Loc: tn
i am new to the scripted discussions as well.i do know one thing though.the time is near for a broad change and everything will reveal itself.i believe there is a lucifer he is a god.the original god,this is my belief no proof only my personal reflection.and the time for self betterment and survival are the ways of a satanist.this is a neccesity to survive in the near future Satanism seems to be the future.i am learning more peoples views evryday.im thrilled to have such a openmind for such a powerful thing.
#23899 - 04/29/09 11:02 PM Re: Wondering if I fit in as satanic? [Re: bornoffire999]
bornoffire999 Offline
banned
stranger

i am proud to have been choosen to awaken.
#23902 - 04/29/09 11:30 PM Re: Wondering if I fit in as satanic? [Re: bornoffire999]
Draculesti Offline
Impaler

Loc: Rockville, Maryland
 Quote:

i am proud to have been choosen to awaken.

So you think. Personally, I have a feeling you will be chosen right the fuck out of here soon enough.

However, like your above statement, that is just my opinion.

Homo Homini Lupus

#23926 - 04/30/09 07:15 PM Re: Wondering if I fit in as satanic? [Re: Draculesti]
bornoffire999 Offline
banned
stranger

i am very interested in your opinions! they are helping me understand many things.if i feel i have a certain belief that does not alter or make false accusations than i should feel safe with my probationary membership.you seem very educated on many things .i imagine you are quite skilled in your knowledge but who where you when u first came to be where u are .so individual understanding and belief of me myself and i is true Satanism.then what have i done so far to have you following my remarks with such intrest.if i am so far from the path then maybee you can guide me.
#23930 - 04/30/09 08:19 PM Re: Wondering if I fit in as satanic? [Re: bornoffire999]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Quote:

f i feel i have a certain belief that does not alter or make false accusations than i should feel safe with my probationary membership

Do you think that as long as you don't cross words with anyone you are free to spout whatever nonsense you like? Even if that were true(it isn't), there are too many wolves here to pass up a soft morsel of intellectually defenseless meat such as yourself for TOO long..

#23936 - 04/30/09 09:12 PM Re: Wondering if I fit in as satanic? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Oh dear god, make it stop.

Look kids.... you are either born a satanist or you are not. You cannot 'become' one.

Regardless, in any social situation never ask if you fit in. No self-respecting practitioner would ask such a question. The first rule of self-deification is to be able to stand on your own merits without external affirmation.

Everyone a Shining Star.....

#28930 - 08/27/09 12:03 AM Re: Wondering if I fit in as satanic? [Re: Fist]
godam666 Offline
stranger

Loc: indiana
damn, you guy's didn't leave anything worth saying left to be said

#28932 - 08/27/09 12:42 AM Re: Wondering if I fit in as satanic? [Re: godam666]
ceruleansteel Offline

Loc: Behind you
And that statement should have been kept to yourself.

It may not seem like it to the casual observer, but there is a reason why we have rules around here such as "no one liners" and "no posting just to say 'I agree' or such". The reason is because - like in this situation - you have added absolutely nothing to this thread and will subsequently waste everyone else's time when they go to learn that you have added nothing.

Stuff like this falls into the "mucking up our forums" category and it's the number one thing that kicks my ass around here. If you enjoy being here, you need to abide by the rules. NO ONE LINERS. NO POINTLESS POSTS. Continuously breaking those two rules will get you a vacation - temporary or longterm - just as fast as shitting on a mod would.

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.036 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.