Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#23612 - 04/21/09 03:08 AM SATANS FARM: WHATS UP, SYNDIRELLA?
Satansfarm Offline

Loc: america

#23613 - 04/21/09 03:42 AM Re: SATANS FARM: WHATS UP, SYNDIRELLA? [Re: Satansfarm]
Satansfarm Offline

here is an excerpt from the email she sent me, the inspiration for this vid

I am glad your in my life. And the time we had already
was a good thing. I am sure we will do it again. As far as a relationship beyond
that is a different story. My wish is to be a ts-wife someday, and I have an idea
of what my husband will be like. You have a place in my life, and until I find
that husband of mine we can have our times together.

#23615 - 04/21/09 04:06 AM Re: SATANS FARM: WHATS UP, SYNDIRELLA? [Re: Satansfarm]
spiderbreeder Offline

Loc: Sydney,Australia
Don't worry SatansFarm.

Once Syndirella cops an eyeload of your youtube serenade, I'm sure all will be forgiven.

Just make sure that your prepared- when the lovely Syn comes bolting over to wrap her snail around your thoughtful gift, have it fashioned into a strap-on, so that you can bone her with 'two' schlongs....

She'll be lying there in ecstacy, thinking "Not enough of a man? How could I have thought that, he's Double the man!'

I hope that is the general outcome for you anyway SF, good luck with it all. ;\)

As always, love the shirt.

#23619 - 04/21/09 04:36 AM Re: SATANS FARM: WHATS UP, SYNDIRELLA? [Re: spiderbreeder]
Satansfarm Offline

i have to admit, i am thirsting a bit for revenge....
its not quite the tenth key type of situation
perhaps a lust thing...hmmmmm....thirteenth key?
hmmmmm....she plays music in this band
thats all i ever hear from her, the band, the band, the band, shes gunna be a big shiny rocknroll star and she will have all these men
genuflecting and makin burnt out offerings...

#23626 - 04/21/09 09:56 AM Re: SATANS FARM: WHATS UP, SYNDIRELLA? [Re: Satansfarm]
Satansfarm Offline

I started with deleting all of her bands vids from my youtube page.
#23630 - 04/21/09 12:32 PM Re: SATANS FARM: WHATS UP, SYNDIRELLA? [Re: Satansfarm]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Personally I think she was right; you sure ain't man enough.

D.

#23641 - 04/21/09 01:39 PM Re: SATANS FARM: WHATS UP, SYNDIRELLA? [Re: Satansfarm]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
so youre sad, or angry, or confused, or venting about your lost love.
so what. it happens. grow a pair.
artists suffer. the more miserable the more you thrive.

members of the board are getting bored with this mediocrity.

this isnt an admin warning yet. Im just telling you that you are becoming a clown. maybe thats what you wanted?

#23697 - 04/23/09 02:41 AM Re: SATANS FARM: WHATS UP, SYNDIRELLA? [Re: Bacchae]
Satansfarm Offline

I am actually a misogynist.
This is nothing new for me.
I have always hated women and they have always hated me.
It doesn't stop me from gettin a poke every now and then
The bottom line is that they really aren't very important to me.
I do enjoy poking fun at them.
They are ridiculous creatures in that they must get what they need
from men.

#23699 - 04/23/09 02:45 AM Re: SATANS FARM: WHATS UP, SYNDIRELLA? [Re: Satansfarm]
Satansfarm Offline

In my life, I have had sex with hundreds of them.
Sex has no more significance to me than picking my nose.
The thing about it is, they are convinced of their profound
impact on me.

#23701 - 04/23/09 03:11 AM Re: SATANS FARM: WHATS UP, SYNDIRELLA? [Re: Satansfarm]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
fair enough. however, after a brief browse of your youtube videos, it would appear that she is in fact, not a woman. so, either I am confused, or you are.
and if she, or "women" in general, mean nothing to you, why pine and carry on about it? it seems you need something from them, probably more than what they need from you.
for a hardass you wear your heart on your sleeve.
i think you need a puppy.

#23702 - 04/23/09 03:46 AM Re: SATANS FARM: WHATS UP, SYNDIRELLA? [Re: Bacchae]
Satansfarm Offline

Ah, yes, I did leave out that minor detail, didn't I? Syndirella is ,in fact a man, a transvestite. It is rather funny. Well, at least I think so. I make these videos out of a need to explore the various intricacies of life.they are entertaining to me, and I have the nuts to share them. Now, for the record, it is my belief that to depend on another person for happiness is the mark of a fool. Sex is a bodily function, much like eating, sleeping, or taking a crap. The only problem is that in order to get sex, one has to deal with someone else. This usually involves some kind of chicanery, some con job, some convincing this other person that you are worthy of a sexual "favor". It empowers the other if you allow it. Usually, if I have a good wank, the need for copulating with another animal dissapates. Transexuals are extremely high maintenance creatures. They require periodic cosmetic surgery,hormone treatment, electrolysis, etc. Their egos are extremely fragile and they must be complimented constantly.
Within the past four months or so, I banged three of them. I think one of the reasons Syndi is pissed off at me is cuz one of the three happens to be her roomie. Oh well. She was handy and I was randy, so sue me. All in good fun now, all in good fun.

Edited by Satansfarm (04/23/09 03:49 AM)

#23706 - 04/23/09 11:58 AM Re: SATANS FARM: WHATS UP, SYNDIRELLA? [Re: Satansfarm]
ceruleansteel Offline

Loc: Behind you
Whatever.

Regardless of who wears the dress, I think you were the girl in that relationship.

Your posturing is as transparent as your poetry is lame. Whine to the world about your boyfriend, then when someone calls you on it, talk a big load of shit to make yourself look like a hardass.

Not very manly. Not very manly at all.

And by the way, human cohabitation is symbiotic. Men get just as much from women as women get from men, and it goes beyond sex and whatnot. The way you talk about women leads me to believe that you are trying to convince yourself that what you say is true. To me, however, it's merely flush-worthy. Were you always the last kid picked for battle ball or something? You really seem to have esteem issues.

#23752 - 04/24/09 09:10 AM Re: SATANS FARM: WHATS UP, SYNDIRELLA? [Re: Satansfarm]
spiderbreeder Offline

Loc: Sydney,Australia
Minor Detail?

So much for Syndirella wrapping her snail around your little gift huh Satansfarm, I hadn't considered the possibility of it venturing up the back path- but where else could it go, unless she's venturing up yours, but that's entirely your business of course...

And you fucked her roomie?

My guess is that she'll be taking her Worm with two hairy growths elsewhere as soon as something better comes along - remember, transsexuals have extremely fragile ego's, and it sounds like Syndi's has been smashed beyond repair where you're concerned- never do the roomie.

Suck it up and move on, there are plenty more gropers in the pond dear.

#23758 - 04/24/09 12:26 PM Re: SATANS FARM: WHATS UP, SYNDIRELLA? [Re: spiderbreeder]
Satansfarm Offline

When it comes to volatility, sex is right up there with nitro glycerin. I fucked the both of them, one after another. So, I am a bit of a predator, they got back at me. I have no qualms about the situation. I move on. I do like stirring up the pot with my crummy, lame ass vids. Yes, I am that bored. Well, sit back and watch the fur fly, film it, put it out on youtube, catch all the insults hurled at me for being such a turd. I love it all.
#23759 - 04/24/09 12:28 PM Re: SATANS FARM: WHATS UP, SYNDIRELLA? [Re: Satansfarm]
Satansfarm Offline

One of my friends just tried to commit suicide. He failed. He is now crippled for life. You should check out what I have to say about that....SATANSFARM: BOTCHED SUICIDE. Your agony is my whoopee cushion.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.031 seconds of which 0.006 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.