Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#23928 - 04/30/09 07:54 PM Who? in the beggining path of satanism is perfect.
bornoffire999 Offline
banned
stranger

Loc: tn
i am a neewbie,grasshopper,and many other terms.i came because i had an explosion of thoughts and images racing through my mind.knowing religion is a prison and finding myself in prison once again.i came here to find answers i have read TSB and understand the self betterment through releasing yourself from control and becomming your own god.is it possible to make many mistakes on your way or should you know it all .
#23929 - 04/30/09 08:15 PM Re: Who? in the beggining path of satanism is perfect. [Re: bornoffire999]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Is there some sort of point to this, or did you just feel like blurting random nonsense?

#23931 - 04/30/09 08:25 PM Re: Who? in the beggining path of satanism is perfect. [Re: Dan_Dread]
bornoffire999 Offline
banned
stranger

Loc: tn
yes there was a point.in here it seems if you explain what your thinking your some kind of idiot.as if when understanding and grasping the concept of Satanism you should know it all.so what im saying,in a question.is how can u build yourself up on beating others down.especially when there approaching the same path you are.i was hoping for a more educated and expert opinion .
#23933 - 04/30/09 08:49 PM Re: Who? in the beggining path of satanism is perfect. [Re: bornoffire999]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Quote:

in here it seems if you explain what your thinking your some kind of idiot.

Explaining what you are thinking does not make you an idiot by default. Many brilliant people explain what they are thinking quite often. This in fact is how others can tell they are brilliant. Unfortunately for you, this works in both directions.

Look you are obviously in the wrong place. If you want someone to hold your dick and guide you along like the sheep that you evidently are, maybe try a more conventional religion?

#23934 - 04/30/09 08:58 PM Re: Who? in the beggining path of satanism is perfect. [Re: bornoffire999]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: bornoffire999
i have read tsb and understand the self betterment through releasing yourself from control and becomming your own god.

I think you have it a little backwards there. A key step to actually becmoing your own god is being able to control your own life.

It is not the realease from control that you want, rather you aspire to be the one in control. As oppossed to relinquishing yourself to the control of other "gods" because you are too scared or whatever to think and act for yourself.

#23935 - 04/30/09 09:11 PM Re: Who? in the beggining path of satanism is perfect. [Re: bornoffire999]
Draculesti Offline
Impaler

Loc: Rockville, Maryland
 Quote:
in here it seems if you explain what your thinking your some kind of idiot.

If what Y-O-U-'-R-E thinking is idiocy, then yes.

Quote:
as if when understanding and grasping the concept of satanism you should know it all.

Not at all. No one in this life is so fortunate to "know it all." Ever. However, one should have a firm grasp of what Satanism truly is, before expounding one's own theories.

Quote:
so what im saying,in a question.is how can u build yourself up on beating others down.especially when there approaching the same path you are.

It is kind of like exercising with free weights to build oneself up. Except in this case, it is like doing more reps with lighter weights; it will not build, only add definition. Actually, it is probably like doing 5 lb. weights. Not much of a challenge at all.

The mistake you make is thinking that you are approaching the same path. Even for those on a similar path, the path is different with the individual. You, however, are on the path of inverse Christianity rather than Satanism. If you feel as if you are being "beaten down," perhaps you should reflect on your approach.

Homo Homini Lupus

#23941 - 05/01/09 12:46 AM Re: Who? in the beggining path of satanism is perfect. [Re: bornoffire999]
ExUmbris Offline
stranger

Loc: United States
For your edification as a Satanist...

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-There,-Their-and-They're

http://esl.about.com/od/grammarintermediate/a/cm_your.htm

#31737 - 11/15/09 08:29 PM Re: Who is Perfect at the Start of the LHP? [Re: bornoffire999]
nocTifer Offline
pledge

Loc: Khazakstan
 Originally Posted By: bornoffire999
...i had an explosion of thoughts and images racing through my mind. knowing religion is a prison and finding myself in prison once again{,} i came here to find answers{.} i have read TSB and understand ...self betterment through releasing yourself from control
releasing yourself from control (e.g. "undoing yourself") can be a tough trick to achieve on your own, primarily because one's conditioning can be completely transparent to oneself, and what we thought at first was bedrock knowledge which was provided to us by those we trusted may turn out to be just a castle in the clouds. for this reason, people engage mentors, teachers, gurus, trainers, etc., to help us get some insight into that, and escape the bindings we have been trained to resume every day as part of our approach to the world.
 Quote:
and {becoming} your own god.
from what i've seen not a lot of details have been published or expressed pertaining to this supposed Satanian ideal. I think it offends Christians and excites former theists to read, and so sounds really cool to promote. I've begun making active headway in developing methods for this one, and can therefore recommend some practices geared toward becoming or actuating the condition by doing. I would contribute to a thread on the subject if there was interest enough to start one.
 Quote:
is it possible to make many mistakes on your way or should you know it all{?}
this is an understandable question given the ordeal to which new posters are subjected as far as sniping and caustic comment, and this is why i said what i did in other posts for newbies here. there is a confusion amongst the varying approaches represented by the term 'Satanist', and this variety is demonstrated by a comparison between whether 'a Satanist is born, not made' and 'learning to be a Satanist is possible'.
 Quote:
...how can u build yourself up {by} beating others down{,} especially when {they're} approaching the same path you are{?}
you can't, really. that kind of 'build up' is just an ego-prop. pay no attention to the barking dogs.

Edited by nocTifer (11/15/09 08:31 PM)

#31744 - 11/15/09 11:34 PM Re: Who is Perfect at the Start of the LHP? [Re: nocTifer]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
You are dick nocTifer, and an idiot.

You of all people should not be teaching anyone anything.
You need your ego checked and a remedial course in the Satanic Bible.

If a person realizes that religion is a prison, they already see through the veil and have begun to free themselves.

I personally am getting tired of you pushing your group and your "methods or practices".

The post you linked to has nothing to do with whether a Satanist is born verses made.

I think you are honestly on the wrong board, I think you should checkout Mcos, modernchurchofsatan.com Unless you were banned from there, I think you might find a new home there to push your group and practices.

Morgan

Ps.
I like dogs and wolves, they eat people on occasion.

#32255 - 11/25/09 09:53 PM Re: Who is Perfect at the Start of the LHP? [Re: Morgan]
FlameReborn Offline
stranger

Loc: SPFLD,OH,USA
 Quote:
Is there some sort of point to this, or did you just feel like blurting random nonsense?

Thank you, Not only did I realize his post was pointless what drove me even more crazy was the fact that he completely butchered the title of it.

Quote:
knowing religion is a prison and finding myself in prison once again.i came here to find answers i have read TSB and understand the self betterment through releasing yourself from control and becomming your own god.is it possible to make many mistakes on your way or should you know it all .

Well, lemme start of by mentioning a few tips. Not a professional here at the 600 club, but you learn from your mistakes pretty fast, most people here keep me in line.

1. Before you post look for other similar posts and fully read them. This defeats the purpose of writing a post that makes you look like a dumb ass. ;\)

2. Keep up on your grammar and sentence mechanics. Not much more to say about this, just write the right way.

Now, about religion being a prison, I believe it is to people who want it to be. Stupid people make religion a prison. Satanism is seen as a religion to some, but one that shows that man is god, and reason rules the earth.

Like 6Satanic6Archis6 mentioned, taking control of your life is a step in the direction to accepting that you are a god. We are the center of our own universes. It's not solipsism, we don't make up imaginary worlds in our own head, at least for me it's not.

I don't also believe it's a "release from control". Control is a relative term, depending on what you are talking about. Certain types of control prevent us from being compulsive with certain aspects of our life. Book of Lucifer ,chapter 8 TSB, Induldence not Compulsion, re-read it. Dr. LaVey even mentions that we practice a form of "Controlled Selfishness." Satanists are smart enough not to be wreakless and stupid. That requires a certain level of control.

We don't don't believe in the aspect of control coerced on people that tell them to waste their lives on abstaining or rejecting based on empty moral codes of conduct.

-FR

#32272 - 11/26/09 01:33 PM Re: Who? in the beggining path of satanism is perfect. [Re: bornoffire999]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

As far as perfection goes....

No one is ever perfect. But a Satanist already has this little spark of individuality and sense within himself, which divides himself from the others. Satanism is a philosophy, but a view and way of living. Something which quite a few people seem to forget when they start ranting and bitching about pointless details about Satanism. (Like some lies Anton LaVey told about his private life, the views and leadership of the current CoS, pointless rattle what "true Satanism" is according to some, bitching from one Satanic group to another,...)

It is also my belief that a person doesn't need to know all the Satanic groups (or at least the most-known ones), all different views on Satanism, all "important people",... to be a Satanist. It is the ability to make up your mind, the skills and general attitude you show which clearly puts anyone else aside and makes a strong and succesfull person of you.

Ofcourse, it always is a bit handy to at least have a little background of Satanism in general. Names such as Lavey and Church of Satan are almost repeated in any discussion or conversation about Satanism.

Edited by Dimitri (11/26/09 01:38 PM)

#32381 - 11/29/09 05:36 PM Re: Who? in the beggining path of satanism is perfect. [Re: bornoffire999]
MeleksUnity Offline
Banned
lurker

obviously not u
#32402 - 11/29/09 10:53 PM Re: Who? in the beggining path of satanism is perfect. [Re: MeleksUnity]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
One liners and poor grammar are not tolerated around here. Consider this a warning. Further disregard will result in your being banned and added to the Hall of Shame.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 26 queries. Zlib compression disabled.