Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#24033 - 05/02/09 05:23 PM Is the Dark Lord real?
Andrew Malchus Offline
Banned
stranger

Is the Dark Lord real or just a metaphor, or a symbol? I've sometimes pondered these questions over the past 25 years and have personally come to view, at least at this time, the Lord of Darkness as a Principle of self-awareness, iron willed determination, and an inspirator of individual creative expression.

The later seems to be unique among the human race and I have been wondering if perhaps this Force in nature which we know as Satan or Lucifer, Prometheus, etc. has for some reason, somehow infused within our DNA a certain aspect of "itself"? Sort of like the black monolith in the beginning sequence of the science fiction film "2001 A Space Odyssey.

Of course, all this is simply pure speculation on my part, and thought it might be of interest to some.

/Andrew Malchus\
Sanctus Infernus!

#24034 - 05/02/09 05:36 PM Re: Is the Dark Lord real? [Re: Andrew Malchus]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
I think this is a pretty cut and dried issue. If you have imaginary friends, whatever you might name them, your views are directly at odds with Satanism.

#24037 - 05/02/09 05:48 PM Re: Is the Dark Lord real? [Re: Andrew Malchus]
Jake999 Offline

Harvey, the giant Pu'ca in the old Jimmy Stewart movie HARVEY was imaginary as well.

In the movie, a Pu'ca (Pooka) was a giant rabbit. In Ireland, a Pu'ca is a night creature that could scare the hell out of people.

They have a long Gaelic tradition, and there have people who swear by them, like Leprechauns and the boogie man. But any myth, regardless of how ardently believed, is still a myth.

#24041 - 05/02/09 07:45 PM Re: Is the Dark Lord real? [Re: Jake999]
Andrew Malchus Offline
Banned
stranger

Actually I was only speculating, however, some very powerful aspects of Magic are spawned from the imagination of the human mind, and it is from within the mind that all Magic originates, hence, the imagination is a very important tool in Sorcery - the very Power of Darkness. Truly Satanic.

/Andrew Malchus\

#24048 - 05/03/09 12:14 AM Re: Is the Dark Lord real? [Re: Andrew Malchus]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
May I introduce our next serial killer? Film at 11. Book deal in a few years. Mini series on NBC.

#24054 - 05/03/09 04:31 AM Re: Is the Dark Lord real? [Re: Andrew Malchus]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Andrew Malchus
Is the Dark Lord real?

No.

#24059 - 05/03/09 06:12 AM Re: Is the Dark Lord real? [Re: Andrew Malchus]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Actually I was only speculating, however, some very powerful aspects of Magic are spawned from the imagination of the human mind, and it is from within the mind that all Magic originates, hence, the imagination is a very important tool in Sorcery - the very Power of Darkness. Truly Satanic.

/Andrew Malchus\

Use less drugs, come out of your batcave and learn to rationalize.
You have been saying at various topics you practice magic, are working on a "black metal project", posted some weird ritual a child could have written in red, posted lyrics with close resemblance to a "our father..." (talk about originality.. 100 of bands already did that.. and to proof my statement: "Enomine - Vater unser"). If you were smart, you wouldn't even ask this question.. Or better: wouldn't even care if it is..

Or you are just a child imitating/acting as if you are serious bussiness (and fails), or are just a middle-aged man in his midlife crisis... either way.. it disturbs me.

#24066 - 05/03/09 02:26 PM Re: Is the Dark Lord real? [Re: Dimitri]
Andrew Malchus Offline
Banned
stranger

Dimitri

Are you really a Satanist?

1. I don't use drugs.
2. As far as your critizism and opinion of my invocation and lyrics go, I'd like to see you do better.
3. If you are a Satanist you forgot the First Satanic Rule of the Earth: "Do not give opinion or advice unless your are asked."

I didn't ask.

BTW: You are extremely disturbing.

/Andrew Malchus\

#24067 - 05/03/09 02:39 PM Re: Is the Dark Lord real? [Re: Andrew Malchus]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Actually, you did ask. See below:

Is the Dark Lord real or just a metaphor, or a symbol?

Bear in mind that this is an internet discussion forum, focusing on Satanism no less, so don't be surprised when you have your ideas challenged.

It matters not whether that challenge comes in the form of intellectual debate or blatant ad hominem attacks - your ideas will be challenged and scrutinized.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

#24068 - 05/03/09 02:48 PM Re: Is the Dark Lord real? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Andrew Malchus Offline
Banned
stranger

Nice try. However my question was "Is The Dark Lord Real"?

I didn't ask opinion about my lyrics or invocation. Usually it's best to think before you speak. Trust me, I can take the heat because the Fire of Hell burns in me.

/Andrew Malchus\

#24071 - 05/03/09 03:01 PM Re: Is the Dark Lord real? [Re: Andrew Malchus]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I know what your question was. You posted your lyrics though, I see that as inviting commentary.

Those lyrics combined with your ridiculous question obviously led Dimitri to believe you are on drugs. Not too much of a far fetched idea. Many people who do get high do have "imaginary friends". You say you don't use drugs. I believe you. Far be it from me to pass judgment there, I have my own indulgences.

Personally I think you are just a little confused. Maybe listening to a little too much black metal. Or maybe you are delusional enough to believe that there is even the slightest possibility that Darth Vader actually exists.

Oh and that hell fire that burns with in, yeah - that's syphillis. Might want to do something about that. \:D

#24073 - 05/03/09 03:10 PM Re: Is the Dark Lord real? [Re: Andrew Malchus]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

I can do the effort to show I'm doing better.. However I do not feel inclined to proof myself against a "lesser" being...

Quote:
3. If you are a Satanist you forgot the First Satanic Rule of the Earth: "Do not give opinion or advice unless your are asked."

I don't see it as a rule, just as a mere guideline..
And if we all followed that rule literally, then I'm quite sure this forum wouldn't even exist....

Quote:
I didn't ask opinion about my lyrics or invocation. Usually it's best to think before you speak. Trust me, I can take the heat because the Fire of Hell burns in me.

How hard any fire of any religion or philosophy might burn into you, the flame of idiotism will always burn brighter...

You didn't ask about it, but I have the possibility to criticise them since you posted them. Deal with it... any opinion is holy when you keep it for yourself, once shared you are asking for it..

Edited by Dimitri (05/03/09 03:14 PM)

#24075 - 05/03/09 03:18 PM Re: Is the Dark Lord real? [Re: fakepropht]
Andrew Malchus Offline
Banned
stranger

May I intoduce the next high priest of the church of mediocrity.

/Andrew Malchus\

#24077 - 05/03/09 03:22 PM Re: Is the Dark Lord real? [Re: Andrew Malchus]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

May I intoduce the next high priest of the church of mediocrity. Andrew Malchus

Didn't you already introduce yourself in another thread?

#24078 - 05/03/09 03:31 PM Re: Is the Dark Lord real? [Re: Dimitri]
Andrew Malchus Offline
Banned
stranger

Your too much fun. Of course you are welcome to your delusions of grandeur, and entitled to your mediocre opinions, trust me I can handle the tiny flicker of being you seem to possess.

Keep up the bad work.

/Andrew Malchus\

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.