Page 2 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#26185 - 06/25/09 01:40 AM Re: does one deserve what one cannot protect? [Re: Dan_Dread]
hellbent666
Unregistered

You did not take my challenge. I am disappointed. I wanted the dictionary definition of elite, and how you are a supposed gift to mankind. Do you want me to do all the work for you? I don't feel the need to defend myself online, but to answer your question, NO. I live with 2 amazing roomies, on my own. I have a paid for car, and minimal bills that I pay for with my own hard earned money. You are eager to flip the table. I would be very entertained if you take the challenge and bring us the definition of elite so we can see where you went wrong in your interpretation of such a simple word.
#26189 - 06/25/09 02:25 AM Re: does one deserve what one cannot protect? [Re: Dan_Dread]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
 Quote:
How am I elite? Lets see. financially successful..check. Good looking and physically gifted...check. Intelligent..in spades.
Working on ten years in a very happy relationship. Surrounded by people that absolutely adore me. I could really go on and on.
Please do go on. Because if that is what you consider elite, then half of Hollywood is also elite. Half of the Midwest is elite. That was a pretty vague description of elite.

#26197 - 06/25/09 02:52 AM Re: does one deserve what one cannot protect? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Ethophobia Offline
stranger

Loc: Texas
Wow

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
Do you buy into your own bullshit?

Does your sense of entitlement know no bounds?

But since I am my own favorite subject, I will indulge you \:\)

How am I elite? Lets see. financially successful..check. Good looking and physically gifted...check. Intelligent..in spades.
Working on ten years in a very happy relationship. Surrounded by people that absolutely adore me. I could really go on and on.

I am thinking you still live with your parents? \:\)

Self inflating ego that sounds like overcompensation..check.

To the both of you, that have completely derailed the subject (thanks a lot), get over yourselves. Hellbent with your avatar of what I can assume is you trying to put on your own internet tough-guy persona, and Dan with his all powerful wit and cutting intellect. Your opinions ain't worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin' it on.

Also? Both of you need to evaluate your own stereotypes and biases because it sounds to me like you both are in god need of a boot up your ass before either one of you are going to realize that a) satanists are everywhere, you not meeting them just means you are not cool enough by their standards to out to you and b) not all satanists are rail-thin WoW playing mamas boys, either. Some of us are the exact opposite. Some could likely toss your ass around like a ragdoll, shit on your face and make you say thank you. And I mean that in the kindest regard.

When it comes to who protects what, the system is fine. You bitch about getting philosophical over what is undoubtedly a philosophical question, it goes that primitive beasts such as yourselves may attack the thing of mystery. Oh no! Some of reality may actually be doing us some good!

God, pull the telephone pole from your throat and say something of use for once in your so-far ephemeral lives.

And stick to the damn topic. Jeeze. Rude.

#26199 - 06/25/09 03:07 AM Re: does one deserve what one cannot protect? [Re: Ethophobia]
hellbent666
Unregistered

how are we both guilty of derailing the topic? If I'm not mistaken I posted my reply and this jack ass commented on it. If we are not allowed to defend ourselves please change your stranger status to moderator and and fix the problem. Oh wait! You can't! I posted my reply, apparently you did not read it.

BTW...you have not seen me. You have no idea what I look like. I loathe WoW and the useless people that play it while getting fat and doing nothing with their lives. I am a student, an employee, a gym junkie and a training fighter in Tae Kwon Do. Please let's not make assumptions. lets stick to facts ;\) Thanks!

Comment on my reply if you want, or go cry to the moderator if you wish.

#26200 - 06/25/09 03:08 AM Re: does one deserve what one cannot protect? [Re: ]
hellbent666
Unregistered

I would have to say that it is just the philosophy at work. Most of the Satanists I've met, short of a few, were not capable of defending themselves let alone their property. Most being introverted book worms that have never been in a gym or trained to fight. The philosophy has a ton of limits and a ton of things that need to be interpreted by the individual. Not every Satanist can afford to be the pompous arrogant schmuck, although some try anyways, because they do not have the strength or the goods to back it up. Most of what I see from the satanic community is empty posturing, or social posturing which is slightly entertaining to watch at times ;\)

bump dickhead...

#26206 - 06/25/09 05:01 AM Re: does one deserve what one cannot protect? [Re: ]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Or maybe they have no desire to hang with you or open up their satanic affilation with you.

Just because they dont want to be your friend doesn't mean they aren't out there.

I know tons of Satanist, on and off of this site in real life. They can kick ass, defend themselves, and others.
Some are MMA fighters, gun toting soliders, street fighters, and brawlers.
I have been in enough fights and would have these guys at my back anytime.

They dont need to put a arm curl pic up, they just do what needs to be done.

There is a big difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.

Morgan

#26207 - 06/25/09 05:09 AM Re: does one deserve what one cannot protect? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Disabuse Offline

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
Do you buy into your own bullshit?

Does your sense of entitlement know no bounds?

But since I am my own favorite subject, I will indulge you \:\)

I am thinking you still live with your parents? \:\)

You're falling further and further from the tree Dan. If you're looking for an ego stroke, go tell your mom you got a raise. Not one of those things makes you elite. The fact that you believe they DO make you elite, proves you're not.

I can't even read your posts anymore man. They give me a head ache from all the drivel and lack of self-control and enlightenment.

#26208 - 06/25/09 06:22 AM Re: does one deserve what one cannot protect? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Meq Offline
Banned

#26232 - 06/25/09 12:44 PM Re: does one deserve what one cannot protect? [Re: Nemesis]
Saligia Offline
stranger

Loc: Manchester, England
 Originally Posted By: Nemesis

What I can't understand is this rampant desire among so many Satanists, to return to the halcyon days of "survival of the fittest". The very fact that we've been able to remove ourselves from the food chain speaks volumes of us as a species.

I don't think it's a desire to return to the stone age so much as the belief that we're not really that different from cavemen in the sense that we still have a "kill or be killed" mentality stored in our primitive desires and base instincts.
Incorporating this belief into a workable philosophy is, in my mind, simply going by the attitude of "your own success comes first." Going by this philosophy I wouldn't go out stealing, pillaging and looting as in our society this would result in being locked away. However, I don't see any problem with ruthless business ethics and certain morally questionable money-making techniques, providing they are legal. On another thread, somebody was talking about setting up a business "selling" curses to people. In my eyes this is morally questionable in the sense that the seller knows full well he's providing psychodrama rather than miracles, but as it's legal I see no reason not to go for it.
Basically, the somewhat primitive attitude of "Might is Right" can (in my opinion) be implemented in modern society through cunning and manipulation rather than overt brutality. It's essentially the animal attitude of "me see, me want" adapted to fit a "civilised" world.

*edit* To an extent I think the principles of "Might is Right" hold a lot of appeal to younger people (typically teenagers) as they are still looking for their place in society. Maybe once people reach a position in their lives where they can honestly say "I've done well to get here" they simply don't need this philosophy as much. This is pure speculation of course, perhaps somebody older than me could say whether this has any truth or not.

Edited by Saligia (06/25/09 12:51 PM)

#26312 - 06/26/09 05:20 PM Re: does one deserve what one cannot protect? [Re: Morgan]
hellbent666
Unregistered

Did you ever bother to see how old I am Morgan, or perhaps even the life experiences I've had previous to me posting on this forum? So yet again another assumption has been made based on the lack of facts. And the answer to your question is Yes. I have 3 Satanic acquaintances in the State where I live. Only one of whom I still talk to. I have a few on my myspace page that I talk to on the phone or know through the internet. You didn't ask whether or not I even like Satanists to begin with. The answer to that question is NO. I actually despise most people, period. I typically despise Satanists even more and I doubt that I need to elaborate on why if you've ever been to LttD ;\)

The arm curl pic is a very meaningful pic to me, and your first assumption, like most people's assumptions, is that I'm showing off or trying to play tough guy. If you saw a pic of me from high school, before I went to prison you'd be like WTF?! Get outta here skinny boy! This picture is a memory of all my hard work and discipline which are satanic standards. Maybe you don't adhere to these standards or understand them but I most definitely do. I walk the walk every goddamned day of my life. To quote you, "Don't like what I say, kiss my ass." LOL! Good quote Morgan ;\)

Now on to the discussion at hand. If you were to apply everything Ragnar Redbeard layed out in Might is Right you would spend the rest of your days in prison for some kind of racist hate crime. I don't think LaVey understood the legal ramifications of what would happen if people literally interpreted most of the BS in TSB. So what do you do if your boss is a douche and gets in your face? Do you hit him, talk shit back, or cower like a pussy because you're afraid of losing your job? I know what most people would do.

#26314 - 06/26/09 06:18 PM Re: does one deserve what one cannot protect? [Re: ]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: hellbent666
I typically despise Satanists even more and I doubt that I need to elaborate on why if you've ever been to LttD

Well it might be wise to remember you choose to associate with Satanists by being here. It is also foolish to generalize all Satanism by your experience on an Internet forum. But you know this.

You have changed from a little boy to a man from your pictures but sometimes it takes time for your thoughts to catch up with your body. Relax a bit it makes everything just a little easier.

EDIT:
 Originally Posted By: hellbent666
I don't think LaVey understood the legal ramifications of what would happen if people literally interpreted most of the BS in TSB.

You do not give the man any credit at all. I myself look at those who need to literally interpret anything as just not getting it.

I also notice in this thread you say you hate most people in another you say you hate women. I do have to ask and by asking point out, Do you really like yourself?

~T~

PS. I knew a Jasonist once his custom Satanic Bible had some pages from Dianetics added to it. He ended up muttering to himself in the shop backroom as he weirdly stepped from tile to tile, remaining so each foot was touching four tiles at a time. Sad he had potential.

Edited by ta2zz (06/26/09 06:31 PM)
Edit Reason: marked

#26319 - 06/26/09 07:46 PM Re: does one deserve what one cannot protect? [Re: ta2zz]
hellbent666
Unregistered

LOL! Thanks for the patience this time around Ta2zz, last time I was here we had some issues.

I like to think we all rise above titles here, and the main reason I post is because I've met a few really cool people here and want to continue meeting good people. So I will show respect only when warranted. So far only you are worthy of this respect ta2zz. Weird how that worked out.

As for liking myself....hmmm....some days I do and others I don't. I do have enough common sense to keep my damn clothes on in public though ;\) With the exception of my avatar I don't go into public wearing tank tops anymore. I would be a hypocrite to wear tank tops because that would imply that I too am seeking attention from my body. I don't know ta2zz, I really don't...

#26325 - 06/26/09 09:45 PM Re: does one deserve what one cannot protect? [Re: ]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
I dont care about ages, I care about intelligence and ability.

Life experiences you had, nope I dont really give a shit. You were in jail for a year, I hope you learned what lesson you needed to and wont repeat it.

So you know only 3 satanist in real life and only have 1 satanist as a friend. I believe you made my point.

I dont care about lttd, I was banned years ago from there.
I have to question how your mind works, if hate people you don't even know. I wouldn't waste the energy on something so stupid.

Nice answer in regards to the picture icon, you once again made my point. It is used as an ego boost reminder.

You dont know me or my standards to say the very least.

If you boss is a douche, you either tolerate it or leave.

As I said before, you make your own life. You make your choice and take responsibilty for your actions. You deserve whatever you want if you work at it, its your own life. As for protecting what you have, if the situation arises, I am sure that one will do everything they can to defend what is theirs.

Morgan

#26330 - 06/27/09 01:19 AM Re: does one deserve what one cannot protect? [Re: Morgan]
hellbent666
Unregistered

To clarify a few things....

I talk to one in the state i live in, a few online, and a few on the phone. I talk to one member that knew and was given his title as reverend by LaVey himself, even held pistols that LaVey owned at the time. Very cool guy but has gotten wise to the antics of the CoS. There is a reason I hate most of them, but apparently this is of no concern because unlike you I refuse to defend pieces of shit regardless of religious affiliation. There is rarely ever only one side to any given argument, often times there are 3.

I spent 20 months this last time in prison. The past six years have been spent in and out of county jail. I've done my time. Don't make it sound as if I didn't do anything because that is a lie. This is only relevant in life experiences and the study of the human beast. Life experiences that I wish everyone on the planet had to experience because it would either make you or break you. Guess which is the case with me ;\)

I have to agree with you Morgan on one thing. I don't know you. I have you pegged psychologically, but I don't know you at all. And honestly I want to keep it that way.

#30419 - 10/10/09 11:13 AM Re: does one deserve what one cannot protect? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Miss May Offline
pledge

Loc: sebastopol, CA
The masses are repressed people. Satanists do not repress themselves, they're driven by desire. Satanists are a commodity. The difference is inevitable.
Page 2 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.