Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#24050 - 05/03/09 12:39 AM A Satanic Invocation
Andrew Malchus Offline
Banned
stranger

In Nomine Magnus Dei nostri Satanas Luciferi excilsi.

In the Name of the Supreme Manifestation of the Lord of Darkness I summon the Black Flame into my midst that I may work my will upon the warp and weave of creation. O Mighty Satan, hear me, look upon me, and enshrine within me the essence of Infinite Darkness, for I have taken thy Name as a part of my self. Open wide the Gates of Infernus and come forth from the Abyss to greet me as a Brother and kindred Spirit.
Enroud me with the Powers of Darkness; let Them become as One with me as I am become One with the Lord of the Earth whose Throne is deep within the Darkness. O Prince Lucifer, though bearer of the Dark Light, arm me with the Seal of the Ram of Mendes that I may defy all constraints, dismay all challenges, and cast down all that is moved to appear against me.
Let then, my eyes become the Eyes of Lucifer, my strength become the Strength of Satan, my will become the Will of Leviathan! From the primordial depths I am risen up and am become transformed unto the Mysterion of the Dark Lord. I dwell in the Fane of the ever-burning Flame of the Abyss. Space and Time bend to my Will. Hear then, this Doom that I pronounce, and beware the force which now ascends through that Black Art which is mine to command!

Sanctus Satanas!
Ave Satanas!

Hail, Satan!

#24146 - 05/04/09 03:57 PM Re: A Satanic Invocation [Re: Andrew Malchus]
jne1991 Offline
lurker

What exactly do you hope to achieve with this? Does it conjure up a demon? Or is it simply something to release emotions that are bogging you down?
#24149 - 05/04/09 04:14 PM Re: A Satanic Invocation [Re: jne1991]
DistroyA Offline

Loc: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
I am going to make an observation right now.

During your time on the forums Andrew, all you've posted is mumbo jumbo. There's been nothing overly constructive posted as of yet. I wonder how long you're going to survive on here...

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.013 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.