Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#24413 - 05/10/09 07:28 PM Re: Occult Shops, a sustainable business? [Re: Gabby]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
No, we have to agree that your "individual opinion" has no logical backing. This isn't something exempt from scrutiny because it involves "faith" on one level or another, or some abstract realm of metaphysics. Thoughts do not have any power by themselves. There is no "odic force" or magical thought-energy, psychic power, or any of that rubbish. Using "energy" positively means taking material action, not hoping that you can change anything if you think about it REALLY REALLY hard.

Discussing your opinions is perfectly fine, but take the new-agey magical thinking stuff somewhere else, please.

#24505 - 05/12/09 09:32 PM Re: Occult Shops, a sustainable business? [Re: Gabby]
Sharschosen Offline
stranger

Gabby, Honey, this is a satanic forum, no one here's going to "Agree to disagree", it is, however, your right to be as deluded as you wish to be, and so long as there are entities purporting to be gods, you'll have someone to pray to and preyed upon by. I do think some of the people here are unnecessarily insulting and elitist, and sadly lacking a spark or sense of wonder that is so important in magic, but, well they likely don't believe in magic anyway, in any definition, which is in itself somewhat pitiable.

Edited by Sharschosen (05/12/09 09:33 PM)

#24512 - 05/13/09 12:17 AM Re: Occult Shops, a sustainable business? [Re: Sharschosen]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Forget Occult shops, open up a homeopathy shop. Homeopathic medicine is nothing more than tap water, and, you can declare yourself a Phd in homeopathy without all that medical school nonsense. More and more people seem to be buying into this crap, hell there is an entire hospital in UK entirely devoted to homeopathy. Fleece those sheep!

#24726 - 05/17/09 01:52 PM Re: Occult Shops, a sustainable business? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
More and more people seem to be buying into this crap, hell there is an entire hospital in UK entirely devoted to homeopathy. Fleece those sheep!

Simply don't go there when you need to go to an hospital..

Now on the topic..
Wanting a sustainable bussiness? Open up a funeral service. You can drive fancy cars, be social with the customers, wear nice clothes,...
If you like to make people nice you can do so..
If you are a bit pyromanic, you can burn things, you may even play with the ashes...

And the best part is, if you are doing your job well: you will always have customers since death is the only sure thing in life.

#24760 - 05/18/09 08:25 AM Re: Occult Shops, a sustainable business? [Re: Dimitri]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I didn't realize I was off topic....

Nor did I realize that Occult shops were more reputable than homeopathic hospitals...

And, don't worry, if I ever get hurt to the point that I NEED medical attention, I am well taken care of

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.