Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#24307 - 05/09/09 01:06 AM Life Can Be Ironic or Creepy
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
A few years ago, I used to go to this spa/hair salon/massage place. They catered to women mostly, so it wasn't "that type of place". I continued to go there because at the time they were the only place in town that knew what a pompadour is and one person could cut it. For those of you that never got to see actual 24 hours of music videos on MTV, a pompadour is a hairstyle that Elvis, Cash, and Little Richard used to wear.

When you went for your cut, it would start out with some pampering and a scalp massage. Ninety percent of the people working there were very hot, very sexy. Amazing, since they had maybe 5 male clients and 500 female clients or more. Trust me, I kept this place a secret among males. This was my nirvana. Hot chicks working your scalp while their boobies brushed up against your neck and head. One girl in particular caught my attention. Kind of dumb, way to young for me, but sexy as hell. Nice boobs, very nice booty, talkative, flirty, and extremely cute. I'm married and would never have pursued her, the convo would suck. But it seemed like we would always be partnered. She would be the one doing the washing and massaging on me more times than not. We would chat about concerts, music, dumb stuff.

Turns out, this girl is now shagging my youngest son. WHOA! Wait a minute. This is either really cool, or really creepy. She remembers me. She told him I was her favorite client to work on. The wife is thrilled, since she can get a home appointment for her hair. I'm thrilled cause I can ogle the chick while she works. But I'm creeped out, since now this moves into almost stalker area. I know she had no idea who my son's dad was when they met up. It's just one of those twists life delivers on your doorstep. As long as there are no dead bunnies on my doorstep, I guess it's cool. OMG, father, son 3some LOL. I need to go give my brain an enema.

#24346 - 05/09/09 05:29 PM Re: Life Can Be Ironic or Creepy [Re: fakepropht]
Mercury_Templar Offline
93 93/93

Loc: Cabarita, Vic, Australia
LMFAO – as you could imagine, I come across (pardon the pun) situations like this all the time. I am frequently tapped on the shoulder (so to speak) by girls that I used to teach. They are now 20+ (still considered young by me) and I am still married, so there is no reality to what ever emotion they may stirr in me. But it does still spin me out a tad. Hell, come to think of it, there is quite a few that still have regular contact with me. They still thank me for corrupting there minds. I even had one ask me the other day, while she was sitting at her PC in Bolivia of all places, “Did I question everything before I knew you?” It almost made me feel like Satan lol. I love it.

M.'.T.'.
VE-GEDULAH
LE-OLAM
AMEN

#24350 - 05/09/09 06:47 PM Re: Life Can Be Ironic or Creepy [Re: fakepropht]
ceruleansteel Offline

Loc: Behind you
I am living the other side of that...sort of. All through school I was friends with three siblings, 2 sisters and 1 brother. I lusted after the brother forever and the only reason I turned down a chance with him was because after so many years of having the filthiest thoughts ever, I just knew he wouldn't live up to what I had built in my mind.

Now I'm with his uncle. So far the 3 sibs have been nice enough not to tell the uncle some of the things I used to say to the nephew...things that I doubt even Hustler would print...

#24351 - 05/09/09 10:48 PM Re: Life Can Be Ironic or Creepy [Re: fakepropht]
Be Tame Offline
stranger

I have a young Lady barber at this time Myself.......
She gets a little overly philosophical at times testing the waters a bit.......
They all do.....I'm a pig....what can I say....Most of the time I don't really look anywhere near My age....so Life happens and when it rains it pours after dry spells....
As to college.....I once took a few courses locally and had a flirt or two from a Lady....We sat next to each other eventually and I did as an aside learn Her name.....I thought it sounded familiar.....so I casually ran it by My wife.....She responded with "Yes I used to babysit for Her".....They all grow up!

#24414 - 05/10/09 09:45 PM Re: Life Can Be Ironic or Creepy [Re: Be Tame]
ceruleansteel Offline

Loc: Behind you
Whatever in the hell you are saying, come back and say it in a proper fucking paragraph. And make it a paragraph that makes sense.

Enough with this shit. Can someone cockslap this nontyping asshat? There are...what? TEN THOUSAND FUCKING THREADS of people explaining over and over again how to compose a readable bit of online information?

For fuck's sake.

#24416 - 05/10/09 09:51 PM Re: Life Can Be Ironic or Creepy [Re: Be Tame]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Hey Skippy...at "your age" you should also be able to put together a coherent paragraph, instead of making your rambling posts in single sentence per line prose.....you must be wearing off the paint on your (.) button by now.

Or are you just above all of that grammatical nonsense?

#24506 - 05/12/09 09:37 PM Re: Life Can Be Ironic or Creepy [Re: Nemesis]
Sharschosen Offline
stranger

actually the coincidental thing here is that on my screen right now, while I am looking at this thread, there is an ad for "healthy, smooth hair without chemicals"

I love the way internet ads work sometimes...

#24507 - 05/12/09 09:44 PM Re: Life Can Be Ironic or Creepy [Re: Sharschosen]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
You should've seen the ones for Christian dating networks and "we can rid your home of demons and evil spirits!" Those always made me laugh.

#24877 - 05/21/09 11:01 PM Re: Life Can Be Ironic or Creepy [Re: ceruleansteel]
Big Slick

Chapter 2. My wife and I have friends in NY that invite us up to the Adirondacks each year for a cabin getaway. This year, we got the invite for this weekend. We decided to force my bad ass son to come with us, and not leave him home unsupervised. The only way he would willinging agree, is if the girlfriend could come along too. We agreed. So now I get to share a bedroom with her, with her sleeping in her skivvies, and me just a few feet away. Oh my, oh my. \:o

#24883 - 05/21/09 11:55 PM Re: Life Can Be Ironic or Creepy [Re: fakepropht]
Scarlett156 Offline
pledge

Loc: rural Eastern Colorado (USA)
Hm.... well... eh... hmmm.... ok: I guess I will say that I will just quote a personal motto I gained from one of my favorite bands, the Butthole Surfers, here, and say:

It's better to regret something that you HAVE done than something you HAVEN'T done.

(And if you see your mother, tell her I said--)

#24908 - 05/22/09 03:01 PM Re: Life Can Be Ironic or Creepy [Re: fakepropht]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

As the father you should get first crack. You know, just to make sure it is good. Quality control.:D

#25076 - 05/28/09 01:00 PM Re: Life Can Be Ironic or Creepy [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Big Slick

I'll put this to rest. She wore her bikini around on a couple of the warmer days. Clearly driving every male in the cabin mad. Many a male diverted themselves by spending time at the opposite end of the lake fishing. Nothing came up between us. By the time bedtime rolled around, I was full of beer and it was only a matter of head hitting the pillow and off to la la land. Whatever attraction was there, back in the hair days, has been replaced, so it seems. And I could care less. Sure, she is cute, hot, young, fresh. But I have some morals. Doesn't mean I couldn't steal a quick peek as she splashed around in her bikini on the beach or dug for worms with her butt in the air. More fishing, more fishing!!! And all pervs getting ideas in their heads, she is 19. No, I was not ogling some 16 year old. End of story.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 25 queries. Zlib compression disabled.